What a "Wonder"-ful World! PTR....is leaving for the most Magical place on Earth!

I'm coming in your suitcase Claire ;)

LOL....I will have two empty one's going out but none coming back! ;)

what great plans. We went on the 8th sept last year and the weather and crowds were brill.

Thanks for reading.

We have been 5 times previously in September due to fab weather & low crowds. Fingers crossed this will be the same.

Claire you're plans sound absolutley amazing-i am jealous :goodvibes.
I love your wedding photo's,Lee has really changed.x.

Thanks Michelle. Lee looks so young in our wedding pics....see what be married to me for 8 years has done to him. LOL! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

WOW - it all sounds absolutely amazing - you will love your cruise - we did our first one last year and were immediately and irretrievably hooked! I am looking forward to reading all about your adventures - gorgeous wedding photos btw!

Hi hun,
just got all caught up and yep i am sooo jealous right now:lmao: your wedding photos are gorgeous and you and lee are gonna have the most amazing time. cant wait to hear all about it:cloud9:

It all sounds wonderful, what lovely plans you have, you are going to love the Wonder so much.

Poor,poor man :sad1: :rotfl: :goodvibes.x.

Hey don't take his side! ;)

WOW - it all sounds absolutely amazing - you will love your cruise - we did our first one last year and were immediately and irretrievably hooked! I am looking forward to reading all about your adventures - gorgeous wedding photos btw!

Thank you for your lovely comments. I can not wait to cruise! :yay:

Hi hun,
just got all caught up and yep i am sooo jealous right now:lmao: your wedding photos are gorgeous and you and lee are gonna have the most amazing time. cant wait to hear all about it:cloud9:

Thanks Claire. :hug:

It all sounds wonderful, what lovely plans you have, you are going to love the Wonder so much.

Thanks Jules - I am getting so excited!

I have been playing around with my plans for the last few days now that the hours are out and suprisingly I haven't changed much yet but I can start booking my adr's on Tuesday so I am sure things will change then. I will update when the first 10 days are booked! :thumbsup2

Your trip sounds like so much fun! 21 days!! The longest I've ever been to WDW was 7 days and it definitely was not enough. I'm quite envious of your itinerary and to have 2 nights of MNSSHP. Love it. We went last year and had the best time. We ran out of time to do everything we wanted and DS was exhausted by 10:15. The parade was great! We're planning on going the 18th this time.

You are really going to enjoy the Wonder. When we first got on for the first time this May, it was the most amazing feeling. See you on the boat!

Your trip sounds like so much fun! 21 days!! The longest I've ever been to WDW was 7 days and it definitely was not enough. I'm quite envious of your itinerary and to have 2 nights of MNSSHP. Love it. We went last year and had the best time. We ran out of time to do everything we wanted and DS was exhausted by 10:15. The parade was great! We're planning on going the 18th this time.

You are really going to enjoy the Wonder. When we first got on for the first time this May, it was the most amazing feeling. See you on the boat!

Thanks for reading Linda! I can't wait to see you on the boat. :cool1: We haven't been to MNSSHP before so I am making up for lost time by going twice. ;)

3 months today & we will be flying over the pond! :dance3:

Fab trip you've got planned.

You're going to love the cruise. Castaway Cay has got to be the best place I have ever visited :love:

Looking forward to hearing all about it :)

Someone has to :goodvibes :laughing:.Love your new avatar by the way :cutie:.x.

He isn't here to defend himself I suppose....he is too busy on holiday without me. :sad: :rolleyes:

Thanks I thought it was time for a change of avatar pic & the only photos I have on the laptop are of the doggies. :thumbsup2

He isn't here to defend himself I suppose....he is too busy on holiday without me. :sad: :rolleyes:

Thanks I thought it was time for a change of avatar pic & the only photos I have on the laptop are of the doggies. :thumbsup2

Oh i did'nt know you were on your own+where has loverboy swanned off to without you :mad: :laughing:.x.

Oh i did'nt know you were on your own+where has loverboy swanned off to without you :mad: :laughing:.x.

He has gone to Turkey for a week with 2 friends - playing golf everyday! :sad1: Left me home alone with the pups.

Thanks for reading Linda! I can't wait to see you on the boat. :cool1: We haven't been to MNSSHP before so I am making up for lost time by going twice. ;)

3 months today & we will be flying over the pond! :dance3:

BTW, will you be checking on the DIS while you are here? I was wondering if you might be able to let me know when the parades for the MNSSHP might be?

Ever been to Texas? We'll have to bring you something that is uniquely from here.

He has gone to Turkey for a week with 2 friends - playing golf everyday! :sad1: Left me home alone with the pups.

Right take back all that sympathy i dished out for him-nasty nasty man :lmao: :goodvibes .If only i was closer i could have popped in for a Baileys+a chat :thumbsup2.x.

Right take back all that sympathy i dished out for him-nasty nasty man :lmao: :goodvibes .If only i was closer i could have popped in for a Baileys+a chat :thumbsup2.x.

:rotfl2: Yes - i deserve all the sympathy not him! He just better bring me something nice home with him. ;)

Yeah that would have been good. We could have had a bottle or two of Baileys! x :laughing:

BTW, will you be checking on the DIS while you are here? I was wondering if you might be able to let me know when the parades for the MNSSHP might be?

Ever been to Texas? We'll have to bring you something that is uniquely from here.

I will probably pop on once orf twice as I plan to take my laptop. I will try to remember to post the MNSSHP times but you may need to PM me if I forget. :thumbsup2

No I have never been to Texas, would love to one day though. :goodvibes I am planning to bring some UK themed gifts for my FE friends.

:woohoo: :yay: WOO HOO!!!! :yay: :woohoo:

Ok it's time for an update!

Yesterday I managed to book dinner & brunch at Palo for our cruise! :yay: :yay: :yay: I am so happy about that after hearing so many wonderful things about it!!!! :cool1: I also booked a Spa treatment for both of us. :thumbsup2

Today after a very stressful start I have managed to book the first 10 days of my ADR's this morning!!! It was a nightmare as I got straight through this morning to be told that the system had been upgraded overnight but it wasn't working so to call back in a few hours. :headache: At which point I wanted to cry. Why does things like this always happen to me? :rolleyes:

Anyhow after feeling sick for the next 90 mins & trying calling back two or three times (ish) :rolleyes1 to no avail. Finally I managed to get through & was able to start making them. Phew!!! We got all the way through them & at the end when she processed them & gave me all the reservation numbers there were two missing. :scared: I then spent the next 35 mins on hold whilst she tried everything she could & had help from others to secure the last two....thankfully she managed it! :worship: :cheer2: I am so lucky to have got everything I wanted for the first 10 days & now feel I can relax a bit as I only need to call for one per day. (Fingers crossed still)

Anyway I have booked the following so far:
Le Cellier
Narcoosee's
Yachtsmen Steakhouse
Chefs de France (lunch)
Teppan Edo
Olivias x 2
Sci Fi
Planet Hollywood

I have already booked T-Rex & Raglan Road too.

Still to book:
Ohana brekkie
Kona Brekkie & lunch
California Grill
Le Cellier

I also booked the Backstage Magic Tour aswell this morning & a few surprises along the way for Lee! ;)

I am so excited today! I can't wait for Lee to get back from Turkey tonight so I can tell him all about it - well most of it! :dance3:

fantastic news Claire, glad you got everything you wanted :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter