Westjet Disney Magic plane!

I work at Pearson and it always makes me smile :)

do they use it for YYZ-MCO flights or for wherever it is needed that day? Would be sooooo cool if we got to be on that plane in October

do they use it for YYZ-MCO flights or for wherever it is needed that day? Would be sooooo cool if we got to be on that plane in October

It's in general rotation & can be flown on any route Westjet flies :)

Last week it was photographed at the Dublin Ireland airport, flying YYZ/DUB that day. It has been spotted in both Las Vegas & Mexico recently too... it's completely luck of the draw!

I tweeted Westjet asking if we might get lucky for our Sept. 5th flight to Orlando
apparently they don't know until 48hrs before
Fingers crossed

I live close to Pearson and plane watch a lot, a few weeks ago sitting on the front porch I see a plane with different markings coming in for a landing. It was the WJ Disney plane. Gave us a thrill!

seems kinda crazy that they wouldn't use it exclusively for MCO....I guess they aren't flying there enough!!

Full disclosure: I work for WJ so what I say is biased lol.

WOW, What a gorgeous plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

I wanna fly on one of those! :teeth:

You are welcome. It is pretty cool. I think they painted it in less than 24 hours so as to not break any agreements and laws. And stop reading if you want to be surprised by the interior...there is "magic" inside the plane as well, from the head cushions, to the restrooms and even the snacks (assuming this last one hasn't changed).

seems kinda crazy that they wouldn't use it exclusively for MCO....I guess they aren't flying there enough!!

We don't get it either. There are several flights a day to MCO. My guess is that we have a deal with Disney that limits the flights to MCO with this plane, with the intent that it promote WDW throughout our network.

Cheers!

I saw it!:cool1:

Wish I could have gotten a picture. Last night about 6:30 driving down Dixie I was stopped at light just before the end of the runway it just appeared.

Up close and personal
1532140_10153961848950713_1243905106_n.jpg

:thumbsup2 I flew on it for the inaugral flight DECEMBER/ 2013! Definitely the most fun, and best flight of my life :) It was a special day of course as it was the first flight, they had a party for us in the lounge, with food/ snacks/ drinks and music as we waited to board, gift bags for all passengers, free mickey ears for everyone (each bag held different ears - some where dumbo, pirates of the caribean, princess ears, I got minnie mouse ears) the bags had mickey treats in them too..... the inside was not brand new, but was done up in stars on the seats, and the whole flight was just such a friendly and exciting jive to it! I'd love to fly again....so glad I was able to experience the first mickey plane flight!

I saw it yesterday evening at Calgary airport! Tried to figure out where it was headed, but couldn't figure out which gate it was at. It looks so happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter