Westjet Disney Magic plane!

Has anyone ever seen it at the Ottawa airport. I am dreaming now that maybe we will be lucky enough to take it on our flight in December.

How were you able to track that down? I could become obsessed with watching its flight paths.popcorn::

How were you able to track that down? I could become obsessed with watching its flight paths.popcorn::

The call letters for the plane C-GWSZ are all you need to get the tracking info on flightaware.com ;)

The plane is currently 33 minutes into a flight taking it from LAX (Los Angeles) to YYC (Calgary)

Lucky folks headed to WDW this morning on the 10:30am Westjet flight (delayed til 11:22am - lol) out of Toronto/YYZ.

They are flying on The Mickey Plane!!!

What a great way to amp up the excitement of the holiday :)

We booked westjet for Nov 18, heres hoping we get super lucky :) we are doing a surprise trip for our kids to Disney, its our first Disney trip and our first family trip so if we get on this plane it would be the best way to add to the surprise :D

We booked westjet for Nov 18, heres hoping we get super lucky :) we are doing a surprise trip for our kids to Disney, its our first Disney trip and our first family trip so if we get on this plane it would be the best way to add to the surprise :D

The last few weeks it has been in & out of Pearson on 90% of it's flights :)

It could be that was it's rotation for August... it's flown from here to MCO on a few occasions. It has also been to St John's, Halifax, Nassau, Kingston Jamaica, Cancun, Puerto Plata, Turks & Caicos, Calgary, Vancouver, Commox BC, Edmonton, Phoenix, LAX, and flew from London ON to Calgary this morning.

I've been tracking my flights to Disney (to see if they are delayed or cancelled at all) for the last few weeks & added the Mickey plane to my list. lol.

www.flightaware.com

Mickey plane is tail number CGWSZ

Hi,

Here is a pic of the promo poster of WJ's MagicPlane just in case you need some Disney magic today. For those of you in YYC and you want a poster send me a PM and we can figure out a place to meet. My sister just used one as the way to tell my nephew he was going to WDW and I have seen interesting trip albums using the plane jpg. And if you are in WDW during October 20 - 28 drop me a line if you want a poster.

Cheers!

(Sorry but I can't figure out why it is uploading sideways. This plane is magical but certainly cannot do a vertical lift lol.)

omg this is amazing! would love to get this in November!!

Do you mean the plane lol? Yes, it is awesome. There is supposed to be only one "thing" different on each side, and so far no one has posted/admitted to figuring it out. If you get to fly in it to WDW then definitely extra magic for vacation.

If you mean the poster, it has been a big hit and we have been handing them out to a lot of guests and are now down to a few dozen for those of us not in marketing. I have been helped so much on these boards I thought I would pass on some of that pixie dust. If you want one, maybe I can leave one for you (in late October) at your resort (if onsite) and they can hold it for you until you get there in November. Can't hurt to try, all they can do is say no right? PM me (when you are at your 10 posts) if this is what you mean.

Cheers!

Hi,

Here is a pic of the promo poster of WJ's MagicPlane just in case you need some Disney magic today. For those of you in YYC and you want a poster send me a PM and we can figure out a place to meet. My sister just used one as the way to tell my nephew he was going to WDW and I have seen interesting trip albums using the plane jpg. And if you are in WDW during October 20 - 28 drop me a line if you want a poster.

Cheers!

(Sorry but I can't figure out why it is uploading sideways. This plane is magical but certainly cannot do a vertical lift lol.)

Wow! I would love this poster! I scrapbook and it would be an awesome addition. Unfortunately, im not in YYC,and wont be at Disney until Nov. :(

Wow! I would love this poster! I scrapbook and it would be an awesome addition. Unfortunately, im not in YYC,and wont be at Disney until Nov. :(

Long shot, I know, but if you live in YOW or have friends/relatives who do I can give one to my sister when she comes visit and figure it out from there. Send a PM if this might work.

Or if you are staying at a WDW resort PM name, resort and check in date and I will leave one for you before I leave Oct 28. If they say no that's the way it goes but we tried right? And like I said I am trying to pay forward all of the help I have received from DIS.

Cheers!

CantSwim63 I just sent you a PM. I live in Ottawa and would love a poster if the offer is still open

CantSwim63 I just sent you a PM. I live in Ottawa and would love a poster if the offer is still open

Hi ottawamom,

Yes, the offer is still open. Got your PM and I will be sending a YYC "care" package to my sister early next week, so you might get your poster before Labor Day.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter