We're leaving in April "07

April 19-27th. Staying off site unfortunately. Unless my bonus is bigger than I expect next month!

pirate: princess: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cutie:
We will be at CBR from April 30th-May6th. A good source of info says this should be a very good week to be in the World.

We'll be leaving for Pop Century April 28th from Dallas and returning May 4th. My daughter will be turning 5 while there on the 29th so we have big plans!! She knows we are going but won't know what hit her when we get going once there. :yay: :cool1:

We should! That's so cool. Have you made your ADRs?

We haven't made any yet! In fact, my dad's trying to decide whether it's worth doing the DDP for out stay (i think it seems very expensive and there are quite a few offsite restaurants we want to go to too). We'll def be booking somewhere for his bday tho. How about you?

Sorry very OT!!!! :rolleyes1

We haven't made any yet! In fact, my dad's trying to decide whether it's worth doing the DDP for out stay (i think it seems very expensive and there are quite a few offsite restaurants we want to go to too). We'll def be booking somewhere for his bday tho. How about you?

Sorry very OT!!!! :rolleyes1

Yep (I'm anal that way).

Not in this order but:

Chef Mickey's - dinner
Mama Melrose - fantasmic package
Ohana - breakfast
Crystal Palace - breakfast
Garden Grille - lunch
Liberty Tree Tavern - dinner

We got the dining plan so that we can just pay for everything all at once and not have to worry once we're there.

We are going April 20-May 5. One night at POR and 2 weeks at Windsor HIlls!!!:cool1:

Happy Planning!
Kim
momofdbsdca

We'll be at Cypress Pointe April 20 - May 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter