We're leaving in April "07

We'll be at CBR April 20-28. I can't wait!

We'll be there April 13-21st. My sister, myself and 6 kids staying at Ft. Wilderness!! Can't wait!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

We're planning our April trip right after Easter. Anyone know what the crowds are like then?

:cool1:

We've been to WDW twice during spring break (Easter week) and the parks are mobbed! Patience and humor help! ;) If you plan it right, you can cut down on long waits. ALWAYS get to the popular attraction you want first thing in the morning. Our must fast passes are:

- MK: Space Mtn, BTM, Splash MTN
- EPCOT: Mission Space, Soarin', Test Track
- MGM: RRC, TT:scared1:
-AK: Everest

Fast pass it and you now have time to hit other attractions. I've seen the fast pass on these attrations shut down by noon!

We always block out one or two days to just hang at the resort pool, but again get there early and snag a chair or two. They fill up quick :banana:

We will be there April 21 - 28 .. seems like a popular week! We will be staying at the Poly :cheer2:

We will be at FW March 30-April 7! My DH, DS 16, DS 11, DS 9, and DD 5, and me. This is our first trip to Disney:woohoo: and we are beyond excited!!!

We are going April 15-20. April 14 is supposed to be the end of peak season, think there will be any relief at all?

We're going 23 April- 7 May and staying in the POFQ. We've managed to book over dad's bday and I am currently researching suitable activities and surprises thanks to this board :idea: .

Happy Disney Countdown :hourglass

We're going to Disney April 5-10 and we're staying off-site (we're renting a house). We have 5 adults and 2 kids. I can't wait but I know it will be packed and just getting hot. Even after thinking of that, I'm STILL excited.

We will be at BWV April 21-29th. Have fun everyone!!!

Just booked April 25th through May 1st at CBR. Can't wait!!!!! Right now, I'm looking out the window at snow!

We'll be there April 13-21st. My sister, myself and 6 kids staying at Ft. Wilderness!! Can't wait!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

You'll be there the same time we are. We are coming in to All Star Movies on Sunday night and leaving on Thursday morning to get on board for the Disney cruise until Sunday the 21st. My kids are reading this board with me and they are just as excited as me.:banana: :banana:

We are going 4/25 - 5/1 staying at POFQ. We picked that week in particular because someone I worked with went at the same time and said it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter