We're Home!

Thanks for the welcome home everyone! I'm finally getting to the bottom of all the stuff I just dumped in the middle of the living room when we arrived home last night. Downloaded my pictures onto the computer and sitting here wishing I was back there again.

Debbie, I'm going to pick out the best ones and put them on a disc to bring on Saturday.

Wendy, we'll have to plan a Toronto meet now that the nice weather is near so that we can exchange those pins! It's been ages since the last one! Glad you got the postcard okay!

Thanks for picking up that magnet,Julie.Looks just like the picture I drew,doesn't it?LOL:hyper:

YES::yes:: , a Toronto meet! I reeeeeallllllllllyy wanted to come to the London one, but there's too much happening this weekend for me.......

4 hours drive for a DIS meet....there's all the proof you need....totally addicited:tongue:

LOL, Wendy....and you'd probably drive further too, just like the rest of us! I'll start a thread and see who's interested and where.
Vicky, with you, it looks like there's at least three of us! ;)

Hi Julie and a big welcome home to you!:wave2: WOW it really sounds like each time you go down to WDW it gets better and I'm so glad you had a great time. But sorry about the car trouble.....that would be a fear of mine too if we ever drove down but you sure didn't let it get in your way!::yes::

Glad to see you back!::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter