We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

Day 2 - Part 1 (continued):
Best Day Ever! - Stepping through the Land of Fantasy!

Hiya Everyone!!

So when we last left off, my friends and I had just gotten back from our trip to Neverland! Then we decided to stay in the area and go on a very very special boat ride, a true Disney classic.

"It's a Small World!"

Guess how long the wait was!
IMG_0108.jpg
Yup! Only 10 minutes! So it was basically another walk on!

My friends and I got into our boats and sailed away!!!
IMG_0109.jpg
IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg IMG_0118.jpg

These dolls always remind me of Lilo:lovestruc
And their reflection in the water really looks cool!
IMG_0125.JPG

I love this scene!
IMG_0127.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg

We had a great ride! All my friends loved IASW, and loved the fact it is a Disney classic.
And of course, we all had the song stuck in our heads for the rest of the morning...:rotfl:

After, we headed over to New Fantasyland. This was a big deal for my group. None of my friends had been to Disney since the Fantasyland construction, so they were excited to see what it looked like.

We came across this lovely guy
IMG_0130.jpg
:rotfl2:
IMG_0132.jpg

My friends got a real kick out of seeing this!

***A little side note. Some of my friends, (Me, KellyAnn, Natalie, and Caroline) were all in our high school's spring musical Beauty and the Beast when we were freshmen, so it will always hold a special place in our hearts!:goodvibes***

Most of the gang did not have autograph books, and wanted to buy one for our character meets...
We walked into a place very close to that "gorgeous statue":rotfl:

(continued in next post)

(continued from previous post)!!!

We headed into Bonjour Gifts!

What a gorgeous picture!
IMG_0133.jpg

The only ones that got autograph books were Alessa, Danielle, and Natalie. KellyAnn and I already had ours.
Caroline didn't want one. She thought it was silly.:confused3

So the girls made their purchases and we really wanted to meet a character! Well I knew we were in the area of a very special meet and greet. The one who has the statue. Yes Gaston.:thumbsup2

I had been dying to meet Gaston because I had seen so many videos of awesome meet and greets. My friends also were all for it I knew it was probably too early to meet him now, but I decided to ask a CM in the area of when/where he would be meeting.

I walked over to a very nice older man CM and asked him.
He looked at me, smiled and said.
"I'm sorry, Gaston is out hunting. He will not be here for the whole day."

I looked at him with disbelief and said "The whole day!"

He nodded. :confused3

I thanked him and walked over to my friends to tell them the bad news. Everyone was very upset.
I was actually more confused! I thought on a Saturday at MK during Spring Break, one of the busiest times of year, that he would be there!
I guess I was wrong! :scratchin

To lift my friends spirits I told them we should keep moving through new Fantasyland, plenty of more fun things to do and plenty of other great characters to see!

We walked over to Eric's castle, and I saw the wait for VOLM was only 10 mins - another walk on! So off we went Under the Sea!
I am such a big LM fan, so I was so excited to ride!:hyper:

I love this :lovestruc
My goodness she is beautiful!
IMG_0134.jpg
Hey Scuttle!
IMG_0137.jpg

My absolute favorite part of the ride! Disney magic at it's finest! pixiedust:
IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg
IMG_0150.jpg IMG_0154.jpg IMG_0182.jpg

Don't you just love happy endings?:lovestruc
IMG_0183.jpg

Again, another success with the ride choice. Everyone loved it!

After the ride, I knew we were right next to a popular meet and greet with a special mermaid...

(continued in next post!)

NWg7M1VlT101W
(continued from previous post!)

So as we just got back from Under the Sea with Ariel and friends, I decided it would be a great idea to meet the beautiful mermaid herself!

The wait was 25 - not too bad...and besides, we were all dying to use our autograph books and meet a character!

Right before we met Ariel, the character handler told us to stack up our autograph books. They said it made things easier. I was a little surprised by this, but I guess I never had to do this before since I'm usually the only one with an autograph book when I'm with my family!::yes::
We walked in and were under the sea once more.

Ariel was talking to us about how long of a swim it must have been from our group from NY all the way to Disney!:rotfl2:
IMG_0188.jpg

I'm laughing at our faces:rotfl:
IMG_0189.jpg

That's better!:goodvibes
IMG_0191.jpg
Just as a reminder of who is who;)
(***from left to right**** (Danielle, Natalie, KellyAnn, Me, Alessa, Caroline)

We all had a very nice time with Ariel. It was a very good first character meet. We had a few more later in the trip, and even better at that as well!

After our nice early morning in Fantasyland., we headed back over to Main St.

We still had a castle picture to take of our group!

Love. :goodvibes
IMG_0200.JPG

Looking at these is making me miss Disney so much right now.
IMG_0202.JPG

We had seen on the Mk shcedule for the day, the Main ST. Performers should be coming soon! So we decided to hang out on the sidewalk for a bit until they came.
While we were waiting, some of the girls went into the Main St. shops, and I hung out outside and took some pictures.

I love this :)
IMG_0204.jpg

Hey Mickey!:lovestruc
IMG_0205.jpg

AFter about 15 minutes, it seemed as if the Trolley was a little late. I asked a Cm just to make sure they were coming soon, and then of course they finally came!

IMG_0207.jpg IMG_0209.jpg
They were great and really fun to see! It must have been like 10 years since I had watched their little street show. They
performed "The Trolley Song" from Meet Me In St. Louis. I had wished they had done "I'm walking right down the middle of Main St USA, but I guess they just weren't performing it that day.

Has anyone seen them performing that song recently?! If so I would love to know for next time, because I would make sure to stay for the show again!

After the show we needed to take some more pictures, but of course before I had to take this.

IMG_0211.jpg
You can never have too many castle pictures!:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Coming up next: Thank goodness for FP+ ! ;)
p>

Last edited:

That is super fun the way he put it! I am sorry you did not get to see Gaston this day. I hope you were able to see him at some point in your trip!

Ariel was talking to us about how long of a swim it must have been from our group from NY all the way to Disney!

I am from NY too! Buffalo! :D

That is super fun the way he put it! I am sorry you did not get to see Gaston this day. I hope you were able to see him at some point in your trip!
Yes! It was a very fun way to put it. Yeah, we were pretty bummed because we were so excited to see him. Sadly, since we only went to MK for one day (which I kind of regret) we did not get to see him. Next time I go to Disney though, it's a definite! :)
I am from NY too! Buffalo! :D
Awesome! :)

Today was the day! My friends and I were off to - in my opinion the best place in the world!

:woohoo::goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibesTHE MAGIC KINGDOM!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:woohoo:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

We were on the bus by 7:35 and we were off! We got to MK around 8am ... so sadly we missed the Welcome show.

Oh booo! I thought this was looking good for a second! At least it wasn't a total loss, and you were in the parks nice and early before it got busy :goodvibes

We were going to head to a ride I knew had just gotten a very nice referbishment

Peter Pan!
I had been reading the ride queue had been recently redone so I was so excited to go and see it.

Omg it's so great isn't it! I loved seeing Tink make things move around the room :lovestruc

After we finished everyone exclaimed how they absolutely loved it. Everyone was freaking out over how cool the ride was - and it was only our first! :rotfl2: KellyAnn told me that since it was our first ride of the trip it had special meaning. I agreed with her completely!:goodvibes

This is so cute :laughing: I can totally picture how excited you all were :jumping1:

These dolls always remind me of Lilo:lovestruc
And their reflection in the water really looks cool!
img_0125-jpg.130938

I love the hula girls too! They're adorable, but I always laugh at how fast and rigid their movements are :rotfl: I even videoed it this year because we were cracking up :laughing: :laughing:

I looked at him with disbelief and said "The whole day!"

He nodded. :confused3

I thanked him and walked over to my friends to tell them the bad news. Everyone was very upset.
I was actually more confused! I thought on a Saturday at MK during Spring Break, one of the busiest times of year, that he would be there!
I guess I was wrong! :scratchin

So weird?! I asked at one point a few weeks ago and they told me that LaFou had fallen down and made a huge mess so Gaston was busy sorting that out (lol), and would be out in an hour... We went back in an hour and apparently he wasn't coming out all day. Maybe the... friends of... Gaston were a bit unreliable not turning up for work!? :confused3

Ariel looks like she's hitched a ride on top of that clam shell!

I love these two pictures of you all! It looks so much fun to go in a big group :goodvibes

My faaaavouritessss :love::love::love::love::love:

They were great and really fun to see! It must have been like 10 years since I had watched their little street show. They
performed "The Trolley Song" from Meet Me In St. Louis. I had wished they had done "I'm walking right down the middle of Main St USA, but I guess they just weren't performing it that day.

Has anyone seen them performing that song recently?! If so I would love to know for next time, because I would make sure to stay for the show again!

They change it up seasonally I guess, I only ever see the autumn one so I'm biased, but autumn is my favourite edition :goodvibes At some point in the year they do I'm Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA, Put On Your Sunday Clothes (from Wall-E) and That's How You Know (from Enchanted) - It's perrrrrrrfeecccccttttt!

I'm actually very unhelpful though, because I don't know when this one runs :laughing: That YouTube video says that it was opening day for this version, and it was January this year, so I guess it's the new winter one - but after Christmas?! I know that they do Christmas songs in December... ANYWAY, I don't know if they do I'm Walking Right Down the Middle(...) at other times of year, but it seems like they definitely do it through Jan and Feb! :goodvibes

We had a great ride! All my friends loved IASW, and loved the fact it is a Disney classic.
And of course, we all had the song stuck in our heads for the rest of the morning...:rotfl:
Just the rest of the morning???? :rolleyes1

***A little side note. Some of my friends, (Me, KellyAnn, Natalie, and Caroline) were all in our high school's spring musical Beauty and the Beast when we were freshmen, so it will always hold a special place in our hearts!:goodvibes***
Cool!

No way! I mean, he's only one of the most popular M&G's on the property. I thought they had him out there every day as long as weather permitted.

Just as a reminder of who is who;)
(***from left to right**** (Danielle, Natalie, KellyAnn, Me, Alessa, Caroline)
Thanks. I do need the reminder. Although I did know which one you were! :thumbsup2

We still had a castle picture to take of our group!

Love. :goodvibes
::yes:: Great picture. But, wow! What a crowd! :faint:

Looking at these is making me miss Disney so much right now.
I agree.

literally my emotion as I was walking through the gates. :rotfl::thumbsup2
Oh booo! I thought this was looking good for a second! At least it wasn't a total loss, and you were in the parks nice and early before it got busy :goodvibes
I know yeah, at first I was a bit bummed, but then as I saw that all of our morning rides were pretty much walk ons - I was SO happy! :goodvibes
Omg it's so great isn't it! I loved seeing Tink make things move around the room :lovestruc
Me too!!! It's just so magical!!! :goodvibes
This is so cute :laughing: I can totally picture how excited you all were :jumping1:
Oh gosh we were - but especially my friends. There is always something special about seeing all those wonderful things for the first time, or after so long!
I love the hula girls too! They're adorable, but I always laugh at how fast and rigid their movements are :rotfl: I even videoed it this year because we were cracking up :laughing: :laughing:
LOL yes I know they are a bit stiff. Lilo and Stitch should give them some pointers :rotfl2:
So weird?! I asked at one point a few weeks ago and they told me that LaFou had fallen down and made a huge mess so Gaston was busy sorting that out (lol), and would be out in an hour... We went back in an hour and apparently he wasn't coming out all day. Maybe the... friends of... Gaston were a bit unreliable not turning up for work!? :confused3
Oh wow. Hmmm. You know what, when we went to HS later in the trip, I noticed something. One of the "main friends" of Gaston that you usually see in the pictures and videos online, looked very familiar in the B&B show at HS. Like I noticed it right away. So I'm thinking maybe they were shorthanded on "friends"??? I have no idea. It just amazed me that he had to be out hunting on a Saturday during Spring Break! CRAZY!:confused:
Ariel looks like she's hitched a ride on top of that clam shell!

I love these two pictures of you all! It looks so much fun to go in a big group :goodvibes
Aw thanks! Yes - it was very fun - it has it's pros and cons ;)
My faaaavouritessss :love::love::love::love::love:
THEY ARE AMAZING :jumping1:
They change it up seasonally I guess, I only ever see the autumn one so I'm biased, but autumn is my favourite edition :goodvibes At some point in the year they do I'm Walking Right Down the Middle of Main Street USA, Put On Your Sunday Clothes (from Wall-E) and That's How You Know (from Enchanted) - It's perrrrrrrfeecccccttttt!
This sounds AMAZING! I hope I am able to see that version one day. I love all three of those songs. SSOOOO weird because I'm listing to "That's how you know" at the moment! :thumbsup2:goodvibes
I'm actually very unhelpful though, because I don't know when this one runs :laughing: That YouTube video says that it was opening day for this version, and it was January this year, so I guess it's the new winter one - but after Christmas?! I know that they do Christmas songs in December... ANYWAY, I don't know if they do I'm Walking Right Down the Middle(...) at other times of year, but it seems like they definitely do it through Jan and Feb! :goodvibes
Thank you so much for the info - Hopefully I will get there around that time soon! :)
Just the rest of the morning???? :rolleyes1
Lol - maybe I was fibbing a bit haha.
No way! I mean, he's only one of the most popular M&G's on the property. I thought they had him out there every day as long as weather permitted.
I know. As I was explaining to Katie above "You know what, when we went to HS later in the trip, I noticed something. One of the "main friends" of Gaston that you usually see in the pictures and videos online, looked very familiar in the B&B show at HS. Like I noticed it right away. So I'm thinking maybe they were shorthanded on "friends"??? I have no idea. It just amazed me that he had to be out hunting on a Saturday during Spring Break! CRAZY!:confused:"
That is my theory! But yes I was very surprised because I know hoe popular he was - and my friends were pretty dissapointed. But iI told them we will just have to come back one day when he is there! :)
Thanks. I do need the reminder. Although I did know which one you were! :thumbsup2
Oh good! People tell me I'm usually easy to spot with my red hair haha :rotfl:
::yes:: Great picture. But, wow! What a crowd! :faint:
Thanks! And yup - that's Spring Break for ya! :rotfl::thumbsup2

::yes:: :rotfl2:

It took a little bit to figure out which one was you and which one was Ariel though... :rolleyes1

Not gonna lie, I love when people compare me to Disney characters, especially Ariel - she's one of my favorites! :)

Funny story actually, one time I was at a park with some of my friends, and a dad with his son walked by me and said out of no where "My son loved you in the movie Brave" :rotfl:
I thanked him with a huge smile on my face! :goodvibes Now I wasn't wearing a disney shirt/clothing (which 90% of the time I am) but I guess somehow he knew! I guess us Disney addicts are easier to spot then we think! ;)

Following!

I'm glad your first day seems to be going great after that little bump in the road at check-in. Can't wait to hear about the rest!

Not gonna lie, I love when people compare me to Disney characters, especially Ariel - she's one of my favorites! :)

Funny story actually, one time I was at a park with some of my friends, and a dad with his son walked by me and said out of no where "My son loved you in the movie Brave" :rotfl:
I thanked him with a huge smile on my face! :goodvibes Now I wasn't wearing a disney shirt/clothing (which 90% of the time I am) but I guess somehow he knew! I guess us Disney addicts are easier to spot then we think! ;)
That's a cool story. So just a random park, not even a Disney Park?

Following!

I'm glad your first day seems to be going great after that little bump in the road at check-in. Can't wait to hear about the rest!
Hello!!:welcome: Thanks for being here! I'm glad to have you along. Yes, we really needed this first day to be great after the bump we had the day before - but it was wonderful...:goodvibes
I am heading over to your PTR right now! :goodvibes I'm looking forward to reading about your plans!

That's a cool story. So just a random park, not even a Disney Park?

Yup! Just a random park by my house. It really surprised me but it was cool! :)

Day 2 - Part 2
Best Day Ever - Thank Goodness for FP+!

So where I last left off my friends and I were taking pictures in front of the castle!

Here I am at my favorite spot!

IMG_0217.jpg
:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

Group shot!
IMG_0220.JPG
Gosh it took us a few minutes to take this! Of course everyone wanted the famous shot in front of the caste so i was a bit of a struggle to get this! But we finally did and I was very happy about it! ::yes::

Here is Me and Caroline
IMG_0223.jpg

Here is me and KellyAnn!
IMG_0236.jpg

Me and Natalie!
IMG_0240.jpg

Me and Danielle!
IMG_0227.jpg

And of course- me and Alessa!
IMG_0229.jpg

Sorry for all those! I just love how they all came out and I think each of of my friends deserves their own picture! :rotfl2:

Moving on!

SOO..we were right near the castle of course and I knew from the Times Guide that a very special show was started soon...

Dream Along with Mickey!
:lovestruc

I love that show!!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

So I told my friends how great of a show it was and said it was started soon, and we all agreed to stay and watch.
We had a pretty good view - we weren't right near the castle but we were on a part of the concrete that was kind of raised so it worked perfectly!

Here are some shots from the show!

I see some very special friends!
IMG_0243.jpg

I love this part when the princesse and princes are dancing:goodvibes
So magical:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

(continued in next post!)

Here are some more shots from Dream Along with Mickey!
(Sorry it if seems kind of repetitive or boring!)

If you have never seen this show, I definitely recommend it! It is just so much fun! I always leave watching this show with a smile on my face.:goodvibes

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

One of my favorite pictures! I have this one in my dorm room!:goodvibes
IMG_0256.jpg

The two stars of the show - I love this part!!!:hyper:
IMG_0258.jpg

That show never gets old! :goodvibes

Towards the end of the show some of my friends were getting a bit antsy...:rolleyes:
They all liked it but I think they just wanted to go to our next destination.
They knew we had some exciting stuff coming up.

But of course I was standing there with a big goofy smile on my face in awe :hyper:

Next we headed back into Fantasyland for some more fun!

We passed by Snow White's Wishing Well!
IMG_0260.jpg
Holds a special place in my heart.
:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We had a FP coming up, but we still had some time until it started.

So I suggested we go to one of my favorite Disney attractions -

Mickey's Philarmagic!
:jumping1:

My friends really didn't know what to expect, but I told them it was an awesome and very "Disney-filled" show - so they trusted my judgement and we went in!

I'll tell you - my friends learned throughout this day that it's best to trust me!

THEY LOVED IT!

I don't have pictures since it is so hard to get any while in there, but I'll tell you there were smiles on all of our faces throughout the show. My friends loved how many Disney characters, scenes and songs were incorporated into the show. They were singing and dancing and oohing and ahhing, just like I always do!
The Disney magic was hitting them hard, and it was GREAT!
:jumping1:

After our magical experience with Mickey and the gang it was FINALLY time for our first FP of the day!

It was, and I guess still is one of the most popular MK FPs

This might give you a hint
FullSizeRender.jpg

The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

I love this ride:lovestruc
Definitely became one of my favorites after the first time I rode it!
I just love everything about it, the theming, the characters, the music! It's just so fun!

I had been raving about this ride to my friends for awhile, explaining that since it was so new - it was very popular, and pretty hard to get a FP for.

We walked over to the FP line and the time was at about 100 mins at around 10:45.
I thought this was pretty high but it was Spring Break so it made sense!

I'll tell you though, when my friends saw that time, that's when they truly discovered the beauty of FP+ and were very happy about it. (This was a common theme throughout the day!) ::yes::

We got through the line within 10 mins I believe.

Now look at this picture and you can decide if we enjoyed 7DMT or not.

FullSizeRender.jpg
:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
As you can see - we all loved it!
Our faces say it all!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

This is one of my favorite pictures of the trip.
So much fun and magic in one picture!!!:thumbsup2

After our wonderful ride with Snow White and the Dwarfs, we continued through Fantasyland

We passed by Alice and her teacups!
FullSizeRender.jpg
(we didn't get to ride this :(, not enough time in the day!)

We were not in Fantasyland for too long though - we continued through and headed for Tommorowland for some more fun, and our next FP!

This time is was Space Mountain!

Alessa was especially excited for SpaceMtn, as she had never ridden before. She said every other time she was in Disney - Space was always closed for referb.
I also had been on Space in years! It was always being referbed or I just wasn't feeling it! But I had made a FP because I knew this was a must do for our group, and I was excited!:thumbsup2

As you can below we had some great ride photos from this trip!:rotfl2:

From Left to Right: (Me, KellyAnn, Natalie!)
KellyAnn and Natalie seemed to have that scared look on their face for any thrill ride we were on!:rotfl:
FullSizeRender.jpg

From Left to Right (Alessa, Caroline, Danielle!)
Again some great faces:rotfl::thumbsup2
FullSizeRender.jpg

Everyone loved Space Mountain!

Another instance that my friends were super happy that I had booked this as a FP and we didn't have to wait on the super long line! :thumbsup2
Mind you it was up to 120 mins by the time we got off!:scared1:

I have to say though, after not being on it for years, I didn't remember how intense Space is! Like it really jolts you around!!!
You can say I was screaming pretty loudly on this one:rolleyes1
:rotfl2:

While everyone started getting hungry, we couldn't eat just yet. Our ADR time wasn't here.
So I figured it was a good idea to do something else in Tomorrowland while we were here.

Honestly I wanted to go on PeopleMover but if i remember correctly it looked like a lot of people were trying to go on!

SO I suggested we go to the Monsters Inc Laugh Floor!

Such a great attraction!:goodvibes

My friends were skeptical about this one. they figured it was going to be an attraction with corny jokes and just stuff for little kids.
BUT, I pushed for us to do it.
I said it would be fun!

So they listened (thank goodness) and we got in line.

I think it was about a 20 min wait, which meant we were going to get in for the next show.

Well we went in and sat down.
Let me tell you, we had a GREAT time!

My friends were laughing hysterically the whole time.:thumbsup2
They thought the jokes were great and though the technology of the monsters actually seeing you and talking to people was amazing!
There were also some people that got picked in the audience that were clueless about being picked and what to say and it just made the experience that much more funny! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

We walked out of there with huge smiles on our faces.
My friends told me they were happy they listened to me about doing the Laugh Floor!
:thumbsup2

After all of our excitement that morning, we felt very satisfied with what we had accomplished!
But, we were also getting hungry!!

Good thing I had a very magical (and popular might I say) lunch ADR planned for us.
Of course we were excited! :goodvibes

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibesComing up next - Magical Experiences all around! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Joining in for all the fun! I stayed in a Nemo Suite a couple years ago and loved it! Looking forward to the rest of your adventure.

Sorry for all those! I just love how they all came out and I think each of of my friends deserves their own picture! :rotfl2:
I don't blame you at all. You were in a great location so you might as well take advantage. Now if you could have just gotten whoever was taking the pictures to stop cutting off the top of the castle.

So I told my friends how great of a show it was and said it was started soon, and we all agreed to stay and watch.
We had a pretty good view - we weren't right near the castle but we were on a part of the concrete that was kind of raised so it worked perfectly!
Not a bad view at all.

If you have never seen this show, I definitely recommend it! It is just so much fun! I always leave watching this show with a smile on my face.:goodvibes
I always enjoy it. It isn't something we see every trip or schedule our day to catch it, but we'll always stop to watch if we're in the area when it is getting ready to start.

Towards the end of the show some of my friends were getting a bit antsy...:rolleyes:
They all liked it but I think they just wanted to go to our next destination.
They knew we had some exciting stuff coming up.
There are rides to be ridden! I enjoy the shows, but I can get a little antsy too if I'm in one place for too long. There's just so much that I always want to do!

So I suggested we go to one of my favorite Disney attractions -

Mickey's Philarmagic!
Good call!

I'll tell you - my friends learned throughout this day that it's best to trust me!
The Disney Noobs usually learn this about Disney Vets fairly quickly. You know, if they're the type who actually want to have fun rather than being determined to not have fun.

Now look at this picture and you can decide if we enjoyed 7DMT or not.
It was that bad, huh? :rolleyes1

(we didn't get to ride this :(, not enough time in the day!)
Wait a minute... You used a sad face because you didn't get to ride the Tea Cups???? :rotfl2:

KellyAnn and Natalie seemed to have that scared look on their face for any thrill ride we were on!:rotfl:

From Left to Right (Alessa, Caroline, Danielle!)
Again some great faces:rotfl::thumbsup2
You know... I've always wondered why the camera is there since the ride really hasn't even started and it isn't someplace intense in the ride.

But I guess something that is ho-hum for some is just way too intense for others. :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:
Mind you it was up to 120 mins by the time we got off!:scared1:
Holy crap! It really was a busy week!

My friends were skeptical about this one. they figured it was going to be an attraction with corny jokes
Well, that part isn't exactly wrong.

I'm glad you all enjoyed the show!

Good thing I had a very magical (and popular might I say) lunch ADR planned for us.
Of course we were excited! :goodvibes
Hmmm... BoG?

Joining in for all the fun! I stayed in a Nemo Suite a couple years ago and loved it! Looking forward to the rest of your adventure.
Welcome!!! Thanks for joining me! YES! We loved the resort and the room - it was perfect! :goodvibes
I don't blame you at all. You were in a great location so you might as well take advantage. Now if you could have just gotten whoever was taking the pictures to stop cutting off the top of the castle.
I know it just misses it...I think whoever was taking it was more worried about us in the picture lol
Not a bad view at all.
I didn't think o either! As long as you can see and don't have too many people in front of your way I think its all good!
I always enjoy it. It isn't something we see every trip or schedule our day to catch it, but we'll always stop to watch if we're in the area when it is getting ready to start
Exactly - I honestly wasn't planning it either, but we were taking some pictures and it happened to be starting within a matter of minutes so it seemed like a good choice!
There are rides to be ridden! I enjoy the shows, but I can get a little antsy too if I'm in one place for too long. There's just so much that I always want to do!
Same here lol, I guess I was just super excited about the show!:rotfl2:
Good call!
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
The Disney Noobs usually learn this about Disney Vets fairly quickly. You know, if they're the type who actually want to have fun rather than being determined to not have fun.
:thumbsup2
It was that bad, huh? :rolleyes1
Oh yes we hated it!;) Why did I waste a precious FP on it!?!?!?! :rotfl2:
Wait a minute... You used a sad face because you didn't get to ride the Tea Cups???? :rotfl2:
I would have liked to got on some more classic rides, but lol no I wasn't that sad, just looking at the picture makes me remember we didn't ride it!
You know... I've always wondered why the camera is there since the ride really hasn't even started and it isn't someplace intense in the ride.
But I guess something that is ho-hum for some is just way too intense for others. :rotfl::rotfl2::lmao:
I KNOW!!! You can see from my face that I wasn't scared...yet. But everyone else looks like they are about to scream bloody murder:rotfl2::rotfl2:
But I know - it would make more sense for them to put the pictures later in the ride...it didn't matter for my group though!:rotfl:We got a great picture nonetheless! :thumbsup2

Holy crap! It really was a busy week!
Yup. ::yes::
Well, that part isn't exactly wrong.
I'm glad you all enjoyed the show!
Yes it is a bit corny - but still SO fun! And thank! Yeah I was happy too! :)
Hmmm... BoG?
You're good!pixiedust:

How bad was Spring Break? We are headed out there in 2016 and I am scared. Any tips?

Hello and welcome! :)

First of all, no need to be scared when you're going to Disney! :)
Overall, I did find Spring Break busy, the busiest I've ever seen it. Basically my main tip would be to HAVE A PLAN. I totally utilized FP+ and ADRs which helped immensely. You will NEED FPs in order to feel like all you're doing is standing on lines.:thumbsup2
Also, maybe try to have at least one9 ADR when you are in a park so you won;t have to wait in lines to get food and then try to find a table. When we were in AK - we ate at Yak and Yeti (QS) and we could not find a table, so we sat on the floor.

I hope you will continue to read along to hear more info about my trip - it might really give you an idea of what it's like to go to Disney during Spring Break!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter