We're Graduating High School, Spring Break - Mishaps, Mayhem & Magic! *COMLETE*SEE YA REAL SOON! 7/8

Oh and speaking of Broadway from before and Peter Pan - are you planning on seeing Finding Neverland?!?!?!?!?!
It looks so good and I saw a sign for it when I was in the city the other night! The show has gotten great reviews and it sounds amazing!!!!

I don't have immediate plans to see it. I thought it looked good too, until I realized "professional critics" have been much, much nicer to the show than everyone I've actually spoken who saw it has been... :rolleyes1

BUT! It's funny for you to mention it! My suitemate's little cousin is in the show right now, and I bought a "Neverland Passport" that was signed by the cast at Broadway flea market this year. And I love Matthew Morrison, so maybe I will cop some tickets to it (actually I probably will)... after Spring Awakening goes off of Broadway in January :sad:

It looked like you guys had a great time!! I tried REEEEALLY hard to talk my husband into taking a trip across the state to go see Aladdin in NYC, but with our Disney trip next year he nixed the idea of any type of trips before then :( Maybe someday...
We really did have a good time! Yeah I know what you mean, it's hard when you have a lot of things you want to experience but they don;t always work out around the same time. Honestly, I would rather have a trip planned to Disney, then to see Broadway shows! Shows come secondary in my eyes. I use them as a way to bring some magic in my life when I'm not in Disney!
And to give you some hope, I have a feeling Aladdin is going to last a long time on Broadway - the show we went to sold out! It is such a popular show, so I bet you will get the chance to see it one day! :)
Oh, you're brave. Or crazy. But I definitely wouldn't want to be there on Black Friday. I don't even want to be anywhere near the local Walmart on Black Friday. :rotfl2:
I think you can say I'm a little bit of both!:rotfl2: Yeah I'm not big on going to stores on Black Friday either, or Times Square for that matter, but when the Genie is calling me, I have to go ::yes::
Awesome! So she has a nice escalator to go with her restrooms!

Seriously, Rapunzel just doesn't get any respect.
I know she does..it's a problem that will hopefully be solved soon!
:eek: Wow. I'm glad you enjoyed the show but I can't help but think, that's 2 single day park tickets!! :faint:
Yeah I know it was pricey, but we are not planning on going on a Disney trip right now so it was very worth it to us.
and also Disney + Broadway = $$$ ::yes::
I'm glad you enjoyed it! It sounds like you all had a wonderful time together and I'm glad you got to reconnect with friends and get a little dose of Disney in your life.
Thank you! We really did and it was nice to see each other.
I don't have immediate plans to see it. I thought it looked good too, until I realized "professional critics" have been much, much nicer to the show than everyone I've actually spoken who saw it has been... :rolleyes1
Ahh I see what your saying. I'll keep that in mind, thanks for the tip. If I did get to see it, I would try not to spend too much on it, because shows can be very pricey!
I'll probably end up seeing it anyways, since I am such a huge Peter Pan fan!:goodvibes
BUT! It's funny for you to mention it! My suitemate's little cousin is in the show right now, and I bought a "Neverland Passport" that was signed by the cast at Broadway flea market this year. And I love Matthew Morrison, so maybe I will cop some tickets to it (actually I probably will)... after Spring Awakening goes off of Broadway in January :sad:
That is so cool!!

Just a outsider reading through this, great report. It's a nice change of pace! :D

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't done a TR update in a couple of weeks. School has been pretty busy with finals coming up. My Thanksgiving break was also pretty crazy, but tons of fun! I wrote a Life Update about going to see Aladdin on Broadway with two of my best friends (who were on the trip with me), so if you want to look and see what we thought and check out the pictures above, be my guest!
I am going to try and be quicker with the updates, as I want to speed this TR up a little bit.
I also have a month long break coming up in about 2 weeks, so this will help as well!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 2 - Part 4
It all starts with a wish!

So where I last left off, my friend and I had just had the most magical character experience with Tinker Bell, and headed back to our room at AoA to grab sweatshirts and change into pants for the night. And let me tell you, we needed it! When we got back to MK, it was COLD!!!:scared1:
It was definitely the coldest night of the trip.
I warned my friends before the trip, that even though we were going to FL, and it was March/April, there was a possibility that it could get chilly at night, so they should come prepared.

They were happy they listened to me!
:rotfl:

I'm going to say when we got back to MK, it was around 7:30.
We planned on seeing the MSEP.
So when we got there, we found a good spot on Main St.
I think Kellyann and Alessa went to go try and find food close with no luck, they didn't find what they wanted (chicken fingers), as we really didn't eat dinner. I don't think they got anything. We decided to try and get a snack later.
Soon after the parade started!

(Don't worry, I won't post as many pictures from MSEP then I did for FOF - MSEP photos never come out too great anyway:confused3)

Hey Tink!!!:goodvibes
IMG_0407.jpg
I love the train.
IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0427.jpg

I always think these guys are so cute!:jumping2:
IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother (kind of :laughing:)
IMG_0447.jpg

Hey Peter:lovestruc
IMG_0458.jpg

You can kind of see the dwarfs...:rotfl2:
IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0485.jpg

I love this float. Disney does so well with it's dragons in the parades!::yes::
IMG_0488.jpg

My friends really enjoyed the parade!
I think we all love FOF more, but they were happy to see it! :thumbsup2

Happy from the parade we went on our way!

(continued in the next post!!)

(continued from previous post!)

After the MSEP, I knew we had something important to do.
We had to meet someone. Someone special.
I knew it was a good idea to do it now as we may not get another chance to do it.
We had to meet Mickey:lovestruc

So off we went a short distance to go see Mickey. We must have waited about 20 minutes, but gosh it was worth it.

We made it!
We were able to meet talking Mickey. The one that started it all!:lovestruc
I didn't tell my friends that Mickey was going to talk - they were very surprised:goodvibes

:lovestruc
IMG_0494.jpg
I believe I was the only one to give Mickey a hug. I think my friends were two in awe of this guy;)

I love you Mickey, so much.:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes
FullSizeRender.jpg

The CM had asked me to stack up our autograph books, and Mickey went signing away. It took a good amount of time, but Mickey kept us entertained by humming:laughing:

I love everyone's faces in these pictures. Even though we were so tired, it was a truly magical moment.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Mickey still signing away!
FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg
And finally we got our picture!

IMG_0495.JPG

I was so happy we got to meet Mickey.
And experience that was worth the wait.

After meeting the main cheese himself, we raced outside because a very special fireworks show was just about to start.
Next to meeting Mickey Mouse, the most important must do (IMHO) for a wonderful full day at MK!

Wishes of course!

:jumping1:

Everyone was super excited about this.

We raced onto Main St. and found a decent spot to watch the magic begin.

Everyone got their cameras out and finally, it started.

IMG_0505.jpg
IMG_0511.jpg
(some pictures came out better then others...)
IMG_0527.jpg

(continued in next post with more Wishes pictures....)
:flower:

More Wishes Pictures!

IMG_0538.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

I always thought the fireworks in this one looked like pixie dust:goodvibes
IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0668.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

To say my friends love Wishes would be an understatement.
Everyone really enjoyed it and said it was their favorite part of the day.
I was a magical moment for all of us. :goodvibes
Some tears were definitely shed from me ::yes::

After most people were heading to the monorail and the busses to leave, but we didn't. It was EMH and we wanted to stay for a little bit.
We were very tired, but I knew the busses would be insane at that moment.
We sat for a little bit on the stone wall by Crystal Palace. I think Alessa got nachos and shared with some of us.
We got to see some of Celebrate the magic.
Then we decided to do an attraction.
We decided on Pirates. It was not crowded at all and everyone enjoyed it.
After everyone was super tired, like dragging their feet. I also was just feeling a little nauseaus. I was fine, it was just such a long day.

We headed to the front of the park. Most of my friends got goodies from the Confectionary to snack on for later and tomorrow.
I went outside and sat on the curb and enjoyed some time to myself.

Now, I was very sad, as was everyone else.
This was our first and last day at MK..
This is probably my biggest regret of the trip, only going one day.
You see when we were planning this trip, it was always expensive, and I didn't want to *** any other expenses so I didn't plan two day at MK.
I was not that upset, because we got SO much done at MK in one day. I was very satisfied, but of course sad inside, because I didn't know the next time I would see the castle up close.

My friends came out of the Confectionary with their goodies, and we all said goodbye to the castle and MK.
We headed to the busses. We got right on a very crowded bus to AoA, as we all were standing, but happy we got on!

We got back to the room, and everyone collapsed.

We had a day off from the parks the next day thankfully, but did have a breakfast so everyone knew they needed to head to bed.

I went to bed very satisfied and happy. We had a great day and there was still so much magic to come.

Day 3 coming up soon!

So when we got there, we found a good spot on Main St.
I think Kellyann and Alessa went to go try and find food close with no luck, they didn't find what they wanted (chicken fingers), as we really didn't eat dinner. I don't think they got anything. We decided to try and get a snack later.
Chicken fingers? This is where the Disney veteran should step in and tell them that they can get corn dog nuggets from Casey's Corner and they're better than any chicken fingers they'll find anywhere.

I love this float. Disney does so well with it's dragons in the parades!::yes::
::yes::

After meeting the main cheese himself, we raced outside because a very special fireworks show was just about to start.
Next to meeting Mickey Mouse, the most important must do (IMHO) for a wonderful full day at MK!

Wishes of course!
I'm glad you got to meet Mickey and impress your friends with his ability to speak.

And you can't miss Wishes. My absolute favorite night time show.

(some pictures came out better then others...)
Fireworks are hard to photograph.

After most people were heading to the monorail and the busses to leave, but we didn't. It was EMH and we wanted to stay for a little bit.
We were very tired, but I knew the busses would be insane at that moment.
You only have one day. Why would you even want to leave so soon?

We decided on Pirates. It was not crowded at all and everyone enjoyed it.
After everyone was super tired, like dragging their feet. I also was just feeling a little nauseaus. I was fine, it was just such a long day.
That's what happens when you don't eat... :rolleyes1

I was not that upset, because we got SO much done at MK in one day. I was very satisfied, but of course sad inside, because I didn't know the next time I would see the castle up close.
I definitely feel your pain. It is always so hard to leave when you don't know when you'll get a chance to return.

Just found this thread, and I'm obsessed! What a coincidence that we're the same age, have the same name, and both love Disney! Following along now!

YAY for A Broadway Musical! I have always wanted to see one actually on Broadway but have not made it yet. We go to Shea's here in Buffalo a lot to see some Broadway performances off Broadway. I love Wicked!

We all love the escalator in the store - it's Tangled themed!

That is super cool! I don't even know if I made it to the Disney Store in NYC when I was there. It was about 5 6 or 7 years ago now.

AMAZING! One of the best things on Broadway we had ever seen!

I am glad you ladies enjoyed it so much! What a nice girls outting!

fullsizerender-jpg.138834

AWW!!!

Wishes of course!

Of course! Love Wishes!

Aww...yeah we always have to go for our last park of the trip.

Chicken fingers? This is where the Disney veteran should step in and tell them that they can get corn dog nuggets from Casey's Corner and they're better than any chicken fingers they'll find anywhere.
You are totally right lol, but I was tired, and I just let them go and find what they please! I was just excited for the parade:rotfl2::thumbsup2
I'm glad you got to meet Mickey and impress your friends with his ability to speak.

And you can't miss Wishes. My absolute favorite night time show.
Yeah it's mine too:lovestruc
Fireworks are hard to photograph.
They really are - but us Disney vets try our best and just work with it!:thumbsup2
You only have one day. Why would you even want to leave so soon?
I know! We had to go until we couldn't go any more.
That's what happens when you don't eat... :rolleyes1
Also very true. I had a big breakfast to make up for it the next day:thumbsup2
I definitely feel your pain. It is always so hard to leave when you don't know when you'll get a chance to return.
Exactly. But hopefully something in 2016 I'll be able to go...we'll see.
Just found this thread, and I'm obsessed! What a coincidence that we're the same age, have the same name, and both love Disney! Following along now!
Oh my gosh hi!!!:wave2: Welcome aboard!:goodvibes
That is so cool that we have so many things in common!!!:goodvibes
YAY for A Broadway Musical! I have always wanted to see one actually on Broadway but have not made it yet. We go to Shea's here in Buffalo a lot to see some Broadway performances off Broadway. I love Wicked!
Broadway is so much fun. My friends and I take it for granted, since we only live 30 minutes away from NYC but we really do enjoy it when we go! That is so cool you are able to see off Broadway performances. Wicked is wonderful. I saw it about 10 years agp, but would love to go back and see it.:goodvibes
That is super cool! I don't even know if I made it to the Disney Store in NYC when I was there. It was about 5 6 or 7 years ago now
The Disney Store in Times Square is a beautiful store. It's an attraction in itself. It was crazy that day, as it was Black Friday, but it was so worth it to go in there. I love it :goodvibes When you go back to NYC, I would definitely check it out! You won't be disappointed:goodvibes
I am glad you ladies enjoyed it so much! What a nice girls outting!
Thank you! Yes it really was fun! Especially being away at college for 3 months and not seeing each other, it was great.
Aww...yeah we always have to go for our last park of the trip.
I know yeah that's what I usually would like to do as well. But for this trip it just sadly didn't work out like that. You live and your learn though, and next time I'll make sure to add another day in MK with my friends when we get a chance to go back.::yes::

Oof, girl, don't sweat over MSEP pictures. You need a multi-million dollar camera handcrafted by Andy Warhol himself in order to get a good MSEP picture, I swear :sad2: but I LOVED your shot of Tinkerbell!!!

I'm sorry you guys couldn't find chicken fingers omg that's so weird and Disney chicken fingers are life so idk why you couldn't find anyway

YOUR INTERACTION WITH MAGICIAN MICKEY!!!! I can't deal!!!! He was my favorite character interaction this trip (and also my last), he's such a sweetheart!

I'm so sad that you guys didn't get to go back to MK. :sad1: But you guys did. the. MOST. on your one day there. Like, I'm proud of how much you accomplished. I give your day at MK a 10/10 :thumbsup2

Oof, girl, don't sweat over MSEP pictures. You need a multi-million dollar camera handcrafted by Andy Warhol himself in order to get a good MSEP picture, I swear :sad2: but I LOVED your shot of Tinkerbell!!!
Yeah I know, it's crazy, but us Disney goers try our best!:thumbsup2
I'm sorry you guys couldn't find chicken fingers omg that's so weird and Disney chicken fingers are life so idk why you couldn't find anyway
Yeah I know, no one really wanted to look too far since MSEP was starting soon, but it all worked out, everyone got something else later.
YOUR INTERACTION WITH MAGICIAN MICKEY!!!! I can't deal!!!! He was my favorite character interaction this trip (and also my last), he's such a sweetheart!
Mickey is and always will be the best:lovestruc
I'm so sad that you guys didn't get to go back to MK. :sad1: But you guys did. the. MOST. on your one day there. Like, I'm proud of how much you accomplished. I give your day at MK a 10/10 :thumbsup2
Thanks! Yeah I was pretty proud of the day as well!:goodvibes

Day 3 - "Adventure is out there", even without going to a park!
Part 1: Tonga Toast & misidentification?!

Today was our third day in Disney and we were already exhausted. Spending 15 hours in MK the day before was amazing, but of course very tiring.
I figured that would happen lol.:lmao:
That's why I planned our first "rest day" to be today!
Even though we weren't going to a park today, we still had a fun day planned!
First on the agenda was breakfast at Kona Cafe!
I was so excited for this. Even though I had been to Kona for dinner twice before, I had never been there for breakfast. I have only ever heard good reviews about the breakfast.
We were thankfully able to "sleep in" to about 8:30AM today.
Some people were still very tired, but I couldn't blame them:rotfl:
Our reservation for Kona was at 10:15AM.
What the gang didn't know was I originally had a reservation for 9:30:scared1:
Let's just say I am very happy I changed it!::yes::
SO everyone got dressed and got ready.
We got to the bus stop at around 9:10am I want to say...
A bus for MK came right away thankfully....but we were sad we weren't going to MK.
We got to MK around 9:30ish...and were all talking about what a great day yesterday was at MK...:sad:
But we continued on...because we were starving!::yes::
My plan to get to POLY was to take the boat. Well that didn't work so well.:laughing: I had never taken the boat before but thought I kinda knew where to get it. Well we walked over to the boat port, and I don't know no one was over there, so long story short, we decided to take the monorail!
We were a lot more excited to take it anyways :laughing:
So we walked over to the monorail and thankfully it came within a few minutes.:thumbsup2
So we hopped on!
I didn't take any pictures, but of course we saw the castle and everyone was enjoying the view :goodvibes
Finally we arrived at the Poly.
We walked in and we were early - it was around 9:45 and our reservation was for 10:15.
Bt anyways I walked over to the check in desk at Kona and they gave me a buzzer! We looked around the resort for a bit and I walked into the gift shop.
I don't have a picture at the moment but I bought a Sully costume for my Duffy bear in the gift shop by Kona.
Duffy loves it and is currently wearing it while with me at college:lovestruc
By 10:00am the buzzer thingy went off - so we were able to get into Kona a bit early!:thumbsup2
We were seated and had a very nice server - awesome actually, sadly I don't remember her name.
When she came over to us she greeted us sweetly and right away asked us
"Are you girls all CMs?!"
Oh my gosh. I died.
This made me so happy.
My friends and I all laughed and said no, and she said she thought we looked like CMs.
This was the magical moment of the day.:goodvibes
I don't know why but it made us all so happy having our server ask us this.::yes::
Then we finally ordered, and our food came out quickly.

Natalie ordered the Samoan
IMG_0803.jpg

Alessa ordered the Two Eggs any Style

IMG_0804.jpg

and KellyAnn, Danielle, Caroline, and I ordered the TONGA TOAST
IMG_0802.jpg
YUM.
It was so good.

Everyone really enjoyed their meals.
This is definitely on my list to do again in the future.:thumbsup2

After, bellies full, we decided to explore the poly a bit.
We walked outside because I wanted to see the new Pineapple Lani shop
IMG_0806.jpg
It was so cute!

Here is my attempt at showing you the menu:
IMG_0805.jpg
:confused:
Sorry lol.

Then I quickly walked over to the beach area to see if I was able to check out the construction on the pool.
You have to remember this as when the POLy was still a mess with construction working on the pool/bungalows and such.
There were walls everywhere! You could barely see a thing.

After we headed back into the POLY and explored some more.

I love these guys.
IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

After we headed towards the monorail for some more fun!

Day 3 - Part 2 up next!

Attachments

• IMG_0811.jpg
    IMG_0811.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 0
Day 3 - "Adventure is out there", even without the parks!
Part 2 - Our EGGventure!

My friends and I headed towards the monorail for more fun! We wanted to do a full monorail hop.
First we went to the Grand Floridian!

I love the GF. It is just so beautiful.
My friends were in awe. Everyone kept saying
"Imagine if we could stay here one day?!"
:rotfl:
I said "Hopefully someday!"
;)

Now, in case anyone forgot, it was Easter time, so one of the biggest reasons I wanted to get to the GF was to see their Easter Egg display.
Wow was it amazing.
I believe that all of the eggs were pretty much made out of chocolate. But the details they put into them are supebr.
Here are some of my favorites!

Cinderella and Prince Charming
I love how Gus-Gus and Jaq are featured as well:lovestruc
IMG_0814.jpg

Bunnies!:D
IMG_0819.jpg

Queen Elsa herself. That tiara is beautiful...
IMG_0822.jpg

Merida! One of my "twins":rotfl2:
IMG_0824.jpg

My guy Peter Pan. I love how the egg has the map of Neverland on it!:hyper:
IMG_0825.jpg

Love the background in the inside.
IMG_0826.jpg

Rapunzel and Flynn, and of course the flower on top!
IMG_0829.jpg

The Great Mouse Detective!
I love how they featured this movie on an egg - a movie you don't hear much about usually...
IMG_0830.jpg

The Toy Story gang!
IMG_0831.jpg

Lady and the Tramp.
IMG_0833.jpg

(continued in next post!)

MORE EGGS!
:cool1:

A cute puppy:goodvibes
IMG_0834.jpg

Cinderella's carriage!
This was definitely one of my favorites - it's just so beautiful and magical!
IMG_0835.jpg

TinkerBell
Her face looks a little funny but I still liked this onwe.
IMG_0836.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what this is but I thought it was cool:laughing:
IMG_0839.jpg

The Fox and the Hound!!:goodvibes
IMG_0837.jpg

Ariel!
It looks like actual water inside!!
IMG_0838.jpg

Overall, I loved looking at the eggs.
IMG_0840.jpg
The others liked them too but I think they were ready to do something else lol.

We looked in the gift shop for a bit and enjoyed the beauty of the GF.:goodvibes

After we headed back onto the monorail.
Danielle and Alessa were very tired so they wanted to head back to AoA. They got off at the MK stop from the monorail, but KellyANn, Caroline, Natalie and I wanted to keep exploring.
We wanted to check out the Contemporary.
We shopped a little and looked around and finally headed back on the monorail to MK.
We quickly got on an empty bus to AoA.

When we got back, Alessa and Danielle were both sleeping.
They were really tired.::yes::

KellyAnn also went to go lay down.

Caroline went to go make a phone call and go for a run around the path at the lake.

Natalie and I hung out in the master bedroom snacking and relaxing.
It was early - I think maybe like 1pm?
We watched some Stacy and were just enjoying our time together.:hug:

Later we were planning on going to the pool but before I changed I asked Natalie to take a picture of me (an awkward picture:laughing:) with my dress on for that day.

I love this dress. It's from Hot Topic if anyone is wondering!
IMG_0841.jpg
I love hot topic - I have so many Disney shirts from there it's crazy!:rotfl2:

We hung out for a bit more and soon would be going to the pool!
:hyper:

Coming soon - Day 3 - Part 3!

I LOVE the easter eggs at the GF! They're always so beautiful! Your dress from HOT Topic is also adorable, and I'm also guilty of owning a few too many Disney shirts from there! :lmao:Can't wait to hear about your next adventure!

Hey girl! I've really enjoyed catching up with your report!

Alessa, Danielle, KellyAnn, and I got the Turkey Sandwich w/ fries
fullsizerender-jpg.135174

YUM.

Everyone who has the turkey sandwich is like "yeah it was good." .... Jamie and I think it is ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL. Omg. It is the best tasting sandwich ever. We order it every single time now, and we sometimes think about recreating it back home. But no one else ever seems THAT blown away by it?! :laughing: Well, I'm glad it at least got a "YUM" from you :thumbsup2

Great shot! It kinda does look like they're flying.

Owwww he is too precious!!!

I may have just been sining Zip-A-Dee-Dooh-Da while riding :rotfl2:
Proudly though of course!

Sing it with pride!!! This is why we're friends :laughing:

You all look terrified :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

You look amazing! :lovestruc sounds like a lot of fun :goodvibes

That was one of the best character meets I had ever been through.:goodvibes

I've never met Tink before but maybe I should add it to my to-do list :goodvibes

Aladdin on Broadway!

NO WAY!

Alessa and I immediately picked up a Genie plsuh and knew we HAD to buy him!!! Originally about $21 we got him for about $10!!!
SCORE!!

YES this is so appropriate for your evening!!!

We must of looked like real tourists - even though we are from NY!:rotfl2:

Where abouts in NY are you from? (If you don't mind me asking - I don't mind if you don't share that kinda thing, I'm just curious) :goodvibes I've been to NYC four times (twice at Christmas :lovestruc) I love it there so much!!!!!!!!!

Our review on the show:

AMAZING! One of the best things on Broadway we had ever seen!
This show was just so magical and wonderful and everything about it was perfect:hyper:

So so cool, I'm glad you enjoyed it. They need to do more Disney-related broadway shows!

ALso fun fact... the guy who voiced Jafar in the original Aladdin movie, Jonathan Freeman, is the Jafar on Broadway!!!

That IS a fun-fact!! Wow. If only Steve from Full House was back playing Aladdin too :love:

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't done a TR update in a couple of weeks. School has been pretty busy with finals coming up.

Good luck with your finals!!!!!! How are you finding college? I hope everything is going smoothly :goodvibes

I always think these guys are so cute!:jumping2:
img_0430-jpg.138826

Me too! I always try to get a photo of them but they're always spinning like crazy and it always comes out blurry :laughing: So I'm glad you shared this photo ::yes::

Lovely group shot with the big guy himself.

Woweeee check out that firework shot. Amazing. Wishes is just :sad::lovestruc:sad::lovestruc:sad::lovestruc:sad:

Aww that's too bad. Sounds like you had such an amazing day though, and you have some great photos and memories until you get a chance to go back :goodvibes

First on the agenda was breakfast at Kona Cafe!

YAY.

I bought a Sully costume for my Duffy bear in the gift shop by Kona.
Duffy loves it and is currently wearing it while with me at college:lovestruc

You are adorable.

Oh my gosh. I died.
This made me so happy.
My friends and I all laughed and said no, and she said she thought we looked like CMs.
This was the magical moment of the day.:goodvibes

Haha! We've had this a few times too! It's nice to know that even though we don't have any kids with us, we still look like we fit in :rotfl:I can be in line to meet Winnie the Pooh and I'll just be like "It's ok guys, I'm a CP, doing the whole Disney CP bucket-list thing, no big deal." :thumbsup2

Ohhh it looks great. Can you believe I stayed 2 weeks at the Poly this year and never tried the Tonga Toast. :confused3 How much did I miss out on?! Was it life changing/worthy of an ADR, or can it wait for the next time I find myself resort hopping and grab it from Captain Cook's..?!

My friends and I headed towards the monorail for more fun! We wanted to do a full monorail hop.

Can I come to Disney with you..?! :laughing:

Now, in case anyone forgot, it was Easter time, so one of the biggest reasons I wanted to get to the GF was to see their Easter Egg display.
Wow was it amazing.

Ooh yay, I didn't know they did this.

THAT is made of CHOCOLATE?! :scared1:

That dress is so cute! And your mermaid hair is so appropriate :lovestruc beaut :lovestruc

That's why I planned our first "rest day" to be today!
Good call!!

Well we walked over to the boat port, and I don't know no one was over there, so long story short, we decided to take the monorail!
I've only taken boats TO MK, so I'm actually not sure where to go to catch one out either? :confused3 lol

haha I would have been excited about that too!

and KellyAnn, Danielle, Caroline, and I ordered the TONGA TOAST
img_0802-jpg.139636

YUM.
UGH. SO. GOOD! I usually ask for EXTRA strawberry puree to pour on top. My mouth is watering!

I love these guys.
img_0811-jpg.139643
I do to! I miss the waterfall, but I think the open-ness now makes the lobby look much larger!

The Great Mouse Detective!
I love how they featured this movie on an egg - a movie you don't hear much about usually...
img_0830-jpg.139652
This is definitely a great movie, and quite under rated and under represented at WDW.

I love this dress. It's from Hot Topic if anyone is wondering!
img_0841-jpg.139662
So cute! I love Hot Topic!! thats where most of my Disney stuff comes from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter