We're Going To Disney, But It's Our Little Secret

Just joining in your great pre-trip! :thumbsup2 I was also there over Thanksgiving 2007 (and Jan of 2006) I also have a boy and two girls! Ages 7, 5, and almost 4. I have the same Tinkerbell lanyard with zippered pouch bought from the disneysmilestore and last but not least, we leave for our next Disney trip in 49 days and I'm trying to do it as a surprise as well! Strange, huh? :rotfl: I thought it was really funny!

You sound like you have a great trip planned and a great group of people to go to Disney with! I look forward to hearing all about it! :goodvibes

Sara

Isn't it funny, and SOOO hard not to tell them. Today my DS who is now 8 got some birthday money and asked if he used his birthday money to pay for part of the trip if we could go sooner?:rotfl:

Don't they just melt your heart when they come up with stuff like that! :goodvibes

Good job not spilling the beans! I can only imagine how much harder it gets the closer you get.

It is soooo hard! I know they are going to be so surprised though, and it's worth it! ;)

Just joining in your great pre-trip! :thumbsup2 I was also there over Thanksgiving 2007 (and Jan of 2006) I also have a boy and two girls! Ages 7, 5, and almost 4. I have the same Tinkerbell lanyard with zippered pouch bought from the disneysmilestore and last but not least, we leave for our next Disney trip in 49 days and I'm trying to do it as a surprise as well! Strange, huh? :rotfl: I thought it was really funny!

You sound like you have a great trip planned and a great group of people to go to Disney with! I look forward to hearing all about it! :goodvibes

Sara

That is too funny! We sure sound a lot alike :rotfl: It looks like you too are counting down the days! :goodvibes

We'll be in MK on the 12th too, are ya'll doing MNSSHP that night?

No we will not be attending MNSSHP. We thought about it, but we are just going to save that for another trip! :)

I had so much fun at lunch with you and Syd today!!! :goodvibes Except for the part where Syd looks at me with big puppy dog eyes and says, "Aunt Mewonie, will you bwing me a minnie mouse like my mickey mouse when you go to Disney Wowd?" I thought I'd crack for sure! :rotfl2: I can't wait to see their faces when they realize they're coming too!!! :yay:

I had so much fun at lunch with you and Syd today!!! :goodvibes Except for the part where Syd looks at me with big puppy dog eyes and says, "Aunt Mewonie, will you bwing me a minnie mouse like my mickey mouse when you go to Disney Wowd?" I thought I'd crack for sure! :rotfl2: I can't wait to see their faces when they realize they're coming too!!! :yay:

I know! I could read it on your face :rotfl: It is soooo hard sometimes. I can't wait to see your kiddos faces when they see us at the airport :goodvibes We might should bring some ear plugs, there is going to be some major squealing for sure!!!:rotfl2:

I know! I could read it on your face :rotfl: It is soooo hard sometimes. I can't wait to see your kiddos faces when they see us at the airport :goodvibes We might should bring some ear plugs, there is going to be some major squealing for sure!!!:rotfl2:

There's going to be some major energy on that plane too~:yay:

Oh my. Poor baby. You two need to stop seeing each other.

Oh my. Poor baby. You two need to stop seeing each other.

Haha! That may make things easier, right! :) The thing is, we are both so busy going in different directions, that we barely see eachother! We talk everyday though. I guess it's better for the kids sake that we don't see more of eachother! Pure torture for them knowing that they are about to be leaving for WDW :rotfl:

Ok, this is going to be short update. I have a few pics of things I bought yesterday that I will post later. I just love shopping for trips to WDW! Onto more important news though....We are leaving for the Mouse's House is only 19 days!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1:

Ok, this is going to be short update. I have a few pics of things I bought yesterday that I will post later. I just love shopping for trips to WDW! Onto more important news though....We are leaving for the Mouse's House is only 19 days!!!!!!! :banana: :cool1:

Let me get in on some of that my friend!!!
:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3:

Can't wait to see the new purchases! Congrats on the 19 days! It's gonna fly by! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Sara

Ok, so as you would know just as soon as I wash my van, I take off out of the driveway and guess what meets my windshield!?!?!

010.jpg

LOVE BUGS!!! If you know me, you know that I HATE them and that my girls are terrified of these little flying creatures. They are such a problem. That is the one thing that I was worried about when going to WDW in Sept. That is usually when they are terrible here. So I am now wondering, since I am seeing them a little bit early does that mean we will miss them in WDW! I can handle the heat, I can handle the crowds to an extent (not that we are going to have crowds, right Mel!!! :goodvibes ) BUT I can not handle the heat and crowds while defending my girls from these bugs. :eek: I can just see it now, we are going to be walking down Mainstreet in MK and my girls are paying no attention to the castle or the awsomeness of being there, instead they are screaming and running from these things like they are going to suck the life out of them if they land in a 5ft radius of them! :headache: Lets hope it won't come to that! Positive thoughts, lol. Positive thoughts.

If any of my readers are from FL.....have you seen lovebugs yet? Have they or are they already visiting you and migrating this way???? :confused3

Ok, on to more fun stuff. PICS!!! I love pics and love posting them, so if you are in this PTR for the long haul, hang on and buckle up because when I get back and turn this PTR into a TR there are going to be tons!!!

The day before yesterday, my DH comes home with an awesome gift from his work. They are celebrating 50 years at the site that he works at and they gave them these really nice luggage bag!! It is perfect for carry on, nice quality and has tons of pockets and storage. He got it at the perfect time too. Here is a pic to share with you, just because I love you so much for reading :love:

THE BEST PART IS THAT IT WAS FREE! :cool1:
007.jpg

HERE IS DD4 WITH IT FOR SIZE REFERENCE.

008.jpg

FEW MORE THINGS TO KEEP US GIRLS FRESH DURING OUR HOT DAYS AT THE PARKS :)

006.jpg

IN THE FOLLOWING PICS YOU MAY NOTICE THAT I DRESS MY GIRLS ALIKE ALOT. TO ME THIS IS EASY IN THE PARKS B/C THEY STAND OUT IN A CROWD AND IF FOR SOME REASON WE LOOSE ONE, I CAN JUST SEE SHE IS DRESSED JUST LIKE THIS! :thumbsup2

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

Ok DD4 now says that I weird for taking pictures of clothes. I had to tell her that I just wanted to see how they looked in pictures to make sure we wanted to keep them. Lame, I know but is was all I could come up with on the spot :confused:

Ok, well that concludes my update for now. More coming soon, I promise. ;)

OMG love bugs!!!!! Don't they know that we planned this trip at such a time as to AVOID them!!!!! Surely, they wouldn't dare impose on our vacay, right? :confused3 Of course not! What were we thinking? ;)

Love all the pics of the clothes - they are so cute! I think your pictures proved that you should keep them. :rotfl2: Sorry, couldn't resist. Oh, and that carry-on bag is AWESOME!!!!! Look at all of those compartments! You go girl! :woohoo:

Ok - I'm caught up on both reports now - phew! I had actually started this one a while back but I guess I didn't subscribe.

Sounds like such a fun trip to be going with another family! Your kids are adorable!

I love the name Sydney by the way - very cute!

Funny about DD asking why you are taking pictures of clothes - be careful! Love the cherries dresses.

As far as love bugs, we don't get them as far south as we are so I can't help you there. Maybe all this weather we are having from Fay will either bring them early or hold them off for a while? :confused3 We went in mid-September of 2006 and they were there but not too terribly bad - and I hate bugs!

Looking forward to more!

Ok - I'm caught up on both reports now - phew! I had actually started this one a while back but I guess I didn't subscribe.

Sounds like such a fun trip to be going with another family! Your kids are adorable!

I love the name Sydney by the way - very cute!

Funny about DD asking why you are taking pictures of clothes - be careful! Love the cherries dresses.

As far as love bugs, we don't get them as far south as we are so I can't help you there. Maybe all this weather we are having from Fay will either bring them early or hold them off for a while? :confused3 We went in mid-September of 2006 and they were there but not too terribly bad - and I hate bugs!

Looking forward to more!

THanks, maybe you're right about Fay and she will affect them. Who knows maybe we'll luck out and the lovebugs will skip Orlando all together! :rotfl:

That suitcase looks really nice. I like the extra pockets on the outside. That is one thing I hate about regular suitcases!

Love the suitcase! :thumbsup2
Love the clothes! :thumbsup2

Don't love lovebugs! :scared:

I hope you avoid them! They should have a utilidors for all bugs and birds at the Magic Kingdom! Don't want anything infringing on my "magic" that has wings and flies anywhere close to me! Ick.

Can't wait to see more. I especially love those Cherries dresses - they are adorable! :goodvibes

Sara

Woo hoo!!!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter