We're going back to Walt Disney World in May 09!...pics added

I've got my fingers crossed that everything works out with the house and the loan officer. That does stink about the realtor though. Maybe you should just make the original offer of $150. You can always go up right but not back down? your hubby is right you don't need 4 vehicles but a house you love and a nice vacation to Disney will be great family time :goodvibes. I'm hoping you still get to go and I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Waiting to see your Disney store finds.

We really want to do both. Sounds like wanting your cake and eating it too a little doesn't it? As long as we get pre-approved this afternoon we intend to go low and work from there. The worst they can do is say no right. We still have some room to downgrade on our WDW ressies so the trip is definitely doable at this point. We like to be pampered a bit but it isn't absolutely necessary. I really enjoyed your AG report. I'm going to show it to the girls tonight. :)

Hoping for good news from the bank. It is so exciting! I know what you mean about the horses. Avery will be 5 next month. There is a stable right down the street from our house. Cant wait to see the purchases. Cayley is the same way about her clothes-at 2!! "I only wear pretty dress mommy". And Avery will also only usually wear dresses-good thing for Target!!
No sun and big wind today-think I need a refund LOL

Hoping for good news from the bank. It is so exciting! I know what you mean about the horses. Avery will be 5 next month. There is a stable right down the street from our house. Cant wait to see the purchases. Cayley is the same way about her clothes-at 2!! "I only wear pretty dress mommy". And Avery will also only usually wear dresses-good thing for Target!!
No sun and big wind today-think I need a refund LOL

I'm sorry that the weather hasn't cooperated most of your stay. Wouldn't it be nice if they would give you a refund.;) I'm still looking forward to your mini-TR. Pictures of goodies to follow!

I LOVE Target. I find a lot of cute stuff super cheap there. I got a code in my email for 30% off of a purchase at the Gap and ON. I think I may have to see what they have for the girls. I'm still not ready to buy for myself just yet. I have been horrible with eating since seeing the house. I have to get back on track. When are you headed back home?

Before I get started on pics of our purchases I just wanted to say that everything went well at the bank. They are willing to give us a lot more than we would ever dream of spending. I now understand how the banks got in the shape they are in :scared1:

We are preapproved to make the purchase but here's the catch. If we don't sell our house before we close on the other home we will have to pay off our house with a line of equity and pay the interest until we sell our home. Because of the financial crisis banks are no longer issuing bridge loans. She also told us that we should expect a May closing date. I'm not crazy about that as it may interfere with my vacation plans....

I know selfish me. At least I'm honest right?

So we are 99% sure we are going to make an offer. It's a catch 22. If we don't make an offer we will spend the rest of our lives questioning whether we let the perfect home slip through our fingers. If we do make an offer we run the risk of making two payments each month :eek: . What to do; what to do....

Okay on to the shopping :rotfl:

Okay so we just made an offer!!! Now we wait....

Here is the house!

house.jpg

Here is the backyard, pasture, and shop

pasture.jpg

I won't sleep a bit until this is all over! :headache: Keep your fingers crossed for us please :goodvibes

Okay enough nonsense about the house...

Here are our purchases...

Up first, Miss Josie had to have these flip flops and these sunglasses...I really hope she is not going to be a diva...:rotfl:

IMG_2531-1-1.jpg

The girls also got these things...some are for home and some are for their Disney World goodie bags...the two mermaids are for our new friends in Arizona :goodvibes

IMG_2537.jpg

Here are the shirts that we purchased for our trip...

These are for the girls...

IMG_2534.jpg

This is for me...

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

This is for me...

axiomleetee.jpg

and we bought more....

Got this one for Joe...got him a Mickey Mouse too but I didn't take a pic.
axionjoetee.jpg

Got this one for Lindsey...she picked it out...she is growing up so fast. Boys don't have as many cooties as they had a year ago :sad2:

troytee.jpg

Here are Josie's "flippies" as she calls them without her feet in them..lol
arielflippies.jpg

Finally, the girls were treated to Build A Bear by Nana...Josie made Hello Kitty and Lindsey made the Cheetah Girl Bunny...
IMG_2529.jpg

We had a good day yesterday. I got all of that stuff plus two more mermaids, another barbie, a Hannah Montana CD board game, two rolling suitcases with a pillow, blanket, and flashlight and two other shirts for $90! I was really happy. The suitcases will be great carryons for the plane...

Hope everyone is having a great night!

The house is gorgeous!! All of that land would be wonderful! I can't wait to hear if you got it!

Love the stuff you bought! Josie is a cutie pie!! Emily is a total diva! She loves sparkles and sunglasses! Yesterday, she put on a pair of sunglasses, hopped on her indoor bike and said, "I'm ready to ride!" I don't know where she comes up with some of the stuff she says!:cutie:

I went to the Disney store yesterday, but they were so packed, I didn't get to really shop. I was also running a fever and still had an hour drive home so I just went in and grabed a few things for a couple of little DISers we're meeting up with at AK and got the heck outta there!

The house is gorgeous!! All of that land would be wonderful! I can't wait to hear if you got it!

Love the stuff you bought! Josie is a cutie pie!! Emily is a total diva! She loves sparkles and sunglasses! Yesterday, she put on a pair of sunglasses, hopped on her indoor bike and said, "I'm ready to ride!" I don't know where she comes up with some of the stuff she says!:cutie:

I went to the Disney store yesterday, but they were so packed, I didn't get to really shop. I was also running a fever and still had an hour drive home so I just went in and grabed a few things for a couple of little DISers we're meeting up with at AK and got the heck outta there!

I hope we get the house but I keep reminding myself that we weren't looking when this fell upon us so if it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for the kind words about Josie.

Children are so funny between 2 and 4. Emily's "I'm ready to ride" made me think of something that happened to us the other day. Joe was picking on Josie and she looked up at him and said "Cut me some swack Daddy!". I almost pee'd my pants it was so funny. Her timing and tone were perfect. I have no idea how they can be so clever.

We were at the mall at the butt crack of dawn yesterday so there wasn't much of a crowd-we had the place to ourselves. That was the perfect environment to do some major shopping. Nana was there to help corral wiggly little girls. It was fun.

I'm sorry that the weather hasn't cooperated most of your stay. Wouldn't it be nice if they would give you a refund.;) I'm still looking forward to your mini-TR. Pictures of goodies to follow!

I LOVE Target. I find a lot of cute stuff super cheap there. I got a code in my email for 30% off of a purchase at the Gap and ON. I think I may have to see what they have for the girls. I'm still not ready to buy for myself just yet. I have been horrible with eating since seeing the house. I have to get back on track. When are you headed back home?

Before I get started on pics of our purchases I just wanted to say that everything went well at the bank. They are willing to give us a lot more than we would ever dream of spending. I now understand how the banks got in the shape they are in :scared1:

We are preapproved to make the purchase but here's the catch. If we don't sell our house before we close on the other home we will have to pay off our house with a line of equity and pay the interest until we sell our home. Because of the financial crisis banks are no longer issuing bridge loans. She also told us that we should expect a May closing date. I'm not crazy about that as it may interfere with my vacation plans....

I know selfish me. At least I'm honest right?

So we are 99% sure we are going to make an offer. It's a catch 22. If we don't make an offer we will spend the rest of our lives questioning whether we let the perfect home slip through our fingers. If we do make an offer we run the risk of making two payments each month :eek: . What to do; what to do....

Okay on to the shopping :rotfl:

Oooh lots of updates!! We have an overnight flight Wed night to Thurs. I am hoping they sleep!! Then next week is spring break from school. I hope to have lots of playdates!!

So glad things went well at the bank! How is the housing market? I am guessing that you think selling your house before closing on the other is doable-or you would not be doing it. May closing date-early before the 15th or late after the 25th is good I think :) I will cross my fingers that all goes well.

Okay so we just made an offer!!! Now we wait....

Here is the house!

house.jpg

Here is the backyard, pasture, and shop

pasture.jpg

I won't sleep a bit until this is all over! :headache: Keep your fingers crossed for us please :goodvibes

WOW!! It is gorgeous!! I can see how it is your dream house!!

Okay enough nonsense about the house...

Here are our purchases...

Up first, Miss Josie had to have these flip flops and these sunglasses...I really hope she is not going to be a diva...:rotfl:

IMG_2531-1-1.jpg

The girls also got these things...some are for home and some are for their Disney World goodie bags...the two mermaids are for our new friends in Arizona :goodvibes

IMG_2537.jpg

Um, toooo late totally a diva! Love it! New frinds in Az hmmm:) :lovestruc :)

Here are the shirts that we purchased for our trip...

IMG_2534.jpg

This is for me...

IMG_2536.jpg

IMG_2528.jpg

This is for me...

axiomleetee.jpg

and we bought more....

Got this one for Joe...got him a Mickey Mouse too but I didn't take a pic.
axionjoetee.jpg

Got this one for Lindsey...she picked it out...she is growing up so fast. Boys don't have as many cooties as they had a year ago :sad2:

troytee.jpg

Here are Josie's "flippies" as she calls them without her feet in them..lol
arielflippies.jpg

Finally, the girls were treated to Build A Bear by Nana...Josie made Hello Kitty and Lindsey made the Cheetah Girl Bunny...
IMG_2529.jpg

We had a good day yesterday. I got all of that stuff plus two more mermaids, another barbie, a Hannah Montana CD board game, two rolling suitcases with a pillow, blanket, and flashlight and two other shirts for $90! I was really happy. The suitcases will be great carryons for the plane...

Hope everyone is having a great night!

Very cute shirts! Glad to see Joe will wear Disney ones-Jeff complains but does it anyway. Wow, Hannah M and "boy" shirts-I am glad we still have girly stuff here. Though Avery says she is married to her best buddy who she has known since she was 6mo. What kind of suitcases did you get?? Those re some reat deals!!

I hope we get the house but I keep reminding myself that we weren't looking when this fell upon us so if it doesn't work out it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for the kind words about Josie.

Children are so funny between 2 and 4. Emily's "I'm ready to ride" made me think of something that happened to us the other day. Joe was picking on Josie and she looked up at him and said "Cut me some swack Daddy!". I almost pee'd my pants it was so funny. Her timing and tone were perfect. I have no idea how they can be so clever.

We were at the mall at the butt crack of dawn yesterday so there wasn't much of a crowd-we had the place to ourselves. That was the perfect environment to do some major shopping. Nana was there to help corral wiggly little girls. It was fun.

Cute build a bears Avery made a Ellie the elephant there last weekend and lost her 2nd tooth! Glad nana was feeling good enough to go shopping!

Oooh lots of updates!! We have an overnight flight Wed night to Thurs. I am hoping they sleep!! Then next week is spring break from school. I hope to have lots of playdates!!

So glad things went well at the bank! How is the housing market? I am guessing that you think selling your house before closing on the other is doable-or you would not be doing it. May closing date-early before the 15th or late after the 25th is good I think :) I will cross my fingers that all goes well.

The housing market here has picked up a little. We're hoping the $8000 tax credit from the stimulus package will inspire people to buy our home. From the research we've done houses around us have sold within 1-4 months. Selling price price was within $5k of asking price. We've got our fingers crossed that it will sell quickly. We would be looking at our first payment for both to be due around the 1st of July. I"m really working the numbers trying to re-convince Joe that we can still do WDW. His mind changes every 3 minutes literally...

WOW!! It is gorgeous!! I can see how it is your dream house!!
Thanks Mary!

Um, toooo late totally a diva! Love it! New frinds in Az hmmm:) :lovestruc :)
She is a diva isn't she :goodvibes I need to get the mermaids out of the house before they are history. Josie attempted to open one last night and I made sure to buy each of them one too. :lmao:

Very cute shirts! Glad to see Joe will wear Disney ones-Jeff complains but does it anyway. Wow, Hannah M and "boy" shirts-I am glad we still have girly stuff here. Though Avery says she is married to her best buddy who she has known since she was 6mo. What kind of suitcases did you get?? Those re some reat deals!!
If you can believe this, Joe purchased his first Mickey shirt last year. He mentioned that he wished he had bought a few others. I took the liberty to buy a couple for him while he was at the Bass Pro Shop on Sunday. He likes them though. The rolling suitcases are pink and have the princesses on them. There were only $10. After I walked out I thought...hmm maybe I should have picked up two more. By then Nana was ready to move on so there was no going back. Joe is working this weekend so I may try to sneak back down there. :rolleyes1

Cute build a bears Avery made a Ellie the elephant there last weekend and lost her 2nd tooth! Glad nana was feeling good enough to go shopping!
The girls love Build A Bear. BABW sent me a coupon for a free animal or $12 off which made the experience much more affordable. Nana is a trooper I tell ya. She was so tickled to get to take them to BABW. The girls have been blessed with grandparents who take an active interest and truly love them.

We must see a pic of cute little Avery and her two missing teeth!

The house is beautiful! :cloud9:

Love the Disney clothes too. :thumbsup2

Thanks Lessa! :goodvibes I really hope we aren't let down. The listing agent told our agent that it could be up to a week :scared1: before we hear anything on our offer because the owner now lives out of town in one of his other two homes. I don't know if Joe's nerves can hold out for a week. He is driving me crazy. :scared:

The house is just beautiful and the yard looks amazing too. i have my fingers crossed for that your house sells and they take the offer for the new house :goodvibes. Hopefully you don't close until June though ;) and you can still go on your Disney trip. I love all the stuff you got from Disney Store, very cute shirts. Kaylee has that Hello kitty from build a Bear too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter