Welcome To The New Moo Moo, Cow Pole Mancing Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Boo-Boos!! :smokin:
Hope everyone had a GREAT long weekend!! I took off today too, so I had a 4 day weekend. Tomorrow is back to work and that is going to be a long tough day....:surfweb: Good thing Friday is right around the corner!!

OK, there's no way I can catch up, what were you boo-boos up to while I was gone??

:wave:

I spent most of the weekend getting my baby boo boos ready for back to school. My oldest baby boo boo starts High School this Thursday. :scared1:

Hi Boo-Boos!! :smokin:
Hope everyone had a GREAT long weekend!! I took off today too, so I had a 4 day weekend. Tomorrow is back to work and that is going to be a long tough day....:surfweb: Good thing Friday is right around the corner!!

OK, there's no way I can catch up, what were you boo-boos up to while I was gone??

We didn't really do anything exciting. But we had a nice time doing it. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

:wave:

I spent most of the weekend getting my baby boo boos ready for back to school. My oldest baby boo boo starts High School this Thursday. :scared1:

Congrats on the high schooler. Hang on.... the high school years seem to fly by. :goodvibes

I hope you are feeling better. :goodvibes

it's a darn good thing I'm back to work tomorrow. I spent WAY too much time on Amazon today.

who knew I needed a mickey mouse crystal pave headphone jack accessory for my iPhone? :confused3
well, I didn't, but I do, and it's already ordered and I can't live without it. :badpc: stupid Amazon.:laughing: :surfweb::badpc:

I love it!!! I haven't been in a maze since 1998. It was at Dole Pineapple maze in Hawaii:goodvibes Good times, I sure do miss living there:(

Morning all:banana:

Picture of the maze....

0401HKDLDay1223.jpg

I refrained from photo-bombing it in retaliation!

Good Morning :) hoping I can join you guys:)

Welcome to the funny farm! :wave:

.....well, if THAT isn't the STUPIDEST thing that I've ever seen.....

.....WHERE'S THE MENTION OF BACON???!?!?!?! :confused3

.....oh. never mind. :blush:

:tiptoe:

I thought it was really fun-ny. With definite traces of nuts.

We just need to shrink it to avatar size and attract that Tag Fairy attention and it will be the gift that keeps on giving for this side of Christmas. :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter