Welcome To The New Moo Moo, Cow Pole Mancing Thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

???

Is that fun? It is on our to-do list but someone told me Dole was boring. I still want to go tho!

Morning!!!!
I think she's talking about Pa pirate:
We love it and the fresh pineapple juice afterwards. Here's a pic
images

Morning!!!!
images

Oooh that looks fun. And pineapple juice - YUM!!! I saw they have a snackbar there too!

:wave2: to all!! You guys should totally check out the other thread where my invention was creatively depicted by StephyDee, she did an amazing job!!! :banana::banana::banana::artist:

here is a pic of it...
snarkchocolatebarwrappe.jpg

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

LOL but why is there no bacon?

Also - other thread? I can barely keep up here! :rotfl:

Oooh that looks fun. And pineapple juice - YUM!!! I saw they have a snackbar there too!

Look again. See the tag line in the lower left corner. Everything's better with Bacon!
BaconDance.gif

Look again. See the tag line in the lower left corner. Everything's better with Bacon!
BaconDance.gif

Oh I see now - lol

I missed it bcz I only skimmed... first day of the month and my eyes are already glazed over from ordering and looking at new data.

Good morning.

I'm so tired. I shouldn't read post apocolyptic vampire books in the late evening. At 2 AM I was still looking like ....:scared1:

Oh I see now - lol

I missed it bcz I only skimmed... first day of the month and my eyes are already glazed over from ordering and looking at new data.

I can understand that! It took me a few minutes of looking at the design to appreciate the details. ::yes::

Ugh! I forgot it's first of the month for you, :hug:

lol what book is that???????

It's called The Strain. It's a trilogy with very high reader review ratings. I'm in book 1. If I have to do sleepless nights every night, I'm not sure I'll make it to book 2.

Good Morning :) hoping I can join you guys:)
Come on in and join us! Welcome!
Morning!!!!
images
::yes::
:wave2: to all!! You guys should totally check out the other thread where my invention was creatively depicted by StephyDee, she did an amazing job!!! :banana::banana::banana::artist:
:duck:
here is a pic of it...
snarkchocolatebarwrappe.jpg

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
:cool1:

:stir:

her tongue looks like chocolate covered bacon :rotfl2:

Good morning.

I'm so tired. I shouldn't read post apocolyptic vampire books in the late evening. At 2 AM I was still looking like ....:scared1:
:eek:

It's called The Strain. It's a trilogy with very high reader review ratings. I'm in book 1. If I have to do sleepless nights every night, I'm not sure I'll make it to book 2.

LOL is it another Teen book or actually for adults?

Good morning!!!!!

Good morning, y'all!

Good Morning :) hoping I can join you guys:)

Good morning.

:wave2::rotfl:

Sounds like a good read:scared:

Its Pakey reading it, kid, adult....:lmao:

:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter