Welcome To The Caribbean, Love ~ Updated 5-27 P52

What a great Disney day!
I love the idea of letting Nemo take the lead. How fun!
I wonder what he'll choose.

What a great Disney day!
I love the idea of letting Nemo take the lead. How fun!
I wonder what he'll choose.

I agree -- the Magic Kingdom is the best part to end the trip with!!!

Letting them take the reigns, especially in MK, is just the best!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it.

One of my best days ever with MJS and Nemo was in the Magic Kingdom. It was the last family trip, before everyone else got there, just the three of us. We had no dining reservations, we just followed Nemo's lead, and we had a wonderful time. It ended with the three of us sitting on the porch near Tony's, Nemo eating jelly beans from the Main Street candy store, and MJS and I people watching.

It was perfect. I remember thinking then, this is the last time we'll be three, because I knew we were going to start trying for Squirt when we got home from that trip. :goodvibes

Day four is just as exciting to me as day three, but for entirely different reasons. As much as I'm looking forward to the relaxation and down time, I know that by day four, I'll be itching to get back to a park.

And what better park to end our trip with than the Magic Kingdom? This day, we'll have a late breakfast seating at Chef Mickey's, and then head over to the Magic Kingdom to finish out our vacation as we should. With pirates and ghosts and Buzz Lightyear, oh my!

Other than our favorite rides, I'm really going to let Nemo hold the reigns here. Pretty much what he wants to do is what we'll do. He'll be like a kid in...well, Disney World! I can't wait. :thumbsup2

Kat, it sounds like a perfect last day to me. :)

Not much! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

You're home now, I'll make you a deal. I'll unpack your luggage for you, and you come pack my apartment for me. Savvy?

Errrrr.... that sounds like a deal I just can't accept. :sad2:

Maybe it would work if you fly me to Florida after I'm done unpacking your house! :thumbsup2

Hello, my long lost friend. It's been so long since I've been over here, and well... I just hate not having unlimited internet. But I am back now, and all caught up, and can I just say, I LOVE your last day plan. Letting Nemo "hold the reigns" is such a fun way to see the park through his eyes! It will be great to see what he likes best now that he's a bigger boy! :thumbsup2

Getting ready to move??

Loving your plans Kat!!! You guys are going to have a great trip!!!!!!!

Errrrr.... that sounds like a deal I just can't accept. :sad2:

Maybe it would work if you fly me to Florida after I'm done unpacking your house! :thumbsup2

Only if I get to go too. :thumbsup2

Hello, my long lost friend. It's been so long since I've been over here, and well... I just hate not having unlimited internet. But I am back now, and all caught up, and can I just say, I LOVE your last day plan. Letting Nemo "hold the reigns" is such a fun way to see the park through his eyes! It will be great to see what he likes best now that he's a bigger boy! :thumbsup2

Getting ready to move??

Hi, hon! No worries...I'm not on here much either. :lmao:

Getting ready to move? And how! There are boxes everywhere, I am totally maxed out...let's hope this is our forever house.

Except for that condo I want to retire to in Florida, that is. ;)

Loving your plans Kat!!! You guys are going to have a great trip!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I don't remember exactly what Liesa said that prompted this, but I thought, I need to do a series of favorite memories posts. I think I've done something similar to this before, but I thought for those of you who may be new to my family or my pre trip reports, it'd be a nice rehash.

As our new trip approaches, I like to recall my favorite Disney vacation moments with my family.

My favorite Disney memory with Nana, for example, comes from a trip quite a while ago. Actually, I was in high school at the time, and it was a big family trip. Everyone wanted to go off and do different things, but I was just sort of done right then and wanted to chill. As an artist, I've always loved to people watch, and there's no better place to do that than on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. It was so simple, but when I told everyone that I just wanted to get a bucket of popcorn and sit at the top of the train station and watch Main Street go by, so to speak, Nana said that sounded wonderful and she'd love to join me.

And no joke...we sat there for hours. We ate my popcorn...correction, I ate the majority of it, I think she had a few bites just for nostalgia...and watched people walking along Main Street, some slow, some hurrying, all the hustle and bustle of people on vacation with things to do and places to go...or not.

It was wonderful. We sat there so long that we were able to save some seats for my family to see the Main Street Electrical Parade that night, and when everyone came back to the train station, which was our designated meeting spot, we were able to all relax together and watch the parade.

My parents, thinking that I'd be hungry, brought me a junky apple. Now you all know my love of the junky apple began at a young age ;). And even though I'd had a lot of popcorn, you can bet your last Disney dollar that I ate that apple while I watched the parade.

The simple joy of sitting with Nana and watching the World go by is something I'll never forget, and it's by far my favorite Disney memory with her.

I don't remember exactly what Liesa said that prompted this, but I thought, I need to do a series of favorite memories posts. I think I've done something similar to this before, but I thought for those of you who may be new to my family or my pre trip reports, it'd be a nice rehash.

As our new trip approaches, I like to recall my favorite Disney vacation moments with my family.

My favorite Disney memory with Nana, for example, comes from a trip quite a while ago. Actually, I was in high school at the time, and it was a big family trip. Everyone wanted to go off and do different things, but I was just sort of done right then and wanted to chill. As an artist, I've always loved to people watch, and there's no better place to do that than on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom. It was so simple, but when I told everyone that I just wanted to get a bucket of popcorn and sit at the top of the train station and watch Main Street go by, so to speak, Nana said that sounded wonderful and she'd love to join me.

And no joke...we sat there for hours. We ate my popcorn...correction, I ate the majority of it, I think she had a few bites just for nostalgia...and watched people walking along Main Street, some slow, some hurrying, all the hustle and bustle of people on vacation with things to do and places to go...or not.

It was wonderful. We sat there so long that we were able to save some seats for my family to see the Main Street Electrical Parade that night, and when everyone came back to the train station, which was our designated meeting spot, we were able to all relax together and watch the parade.

My parents, thinking that I'd be hungry, brought me a junky apple. Now you all know my love of the junky apple began at a young age ;). And even though I'd had a lot of popcorn, you can bet your last Disney dollar that I ate that apple while I watched the parade.

The simple joy of sitting with Nana and watching the World go by is something I'll never forget, and it's by far my favorite Disney memory with her.

Kat, what a sweet memory. Thank you for sharing it with us. :hug:

What a great and wonderful memory Kat!!! I love just the simple things especially at Disney!!

Beautiful! Absolutely perfect and simple! I am touched. :goodvibes

What a great idea to do posts about your favorite memories! :goodvibes

I can almost feel the sense of relaxation you had sitting there with your Nana and eating popcorn!

What a great and wonderful memory Kat!!! I love just the simple things especially at Disney!!

Me, too!

Beautiful! Absolutely perfect and simple! I am touched. :goodvibes

Thank you.

What a great idea to do posts about your favorite memories! :goodvibes

I can almost feel the sense of relaxation you had sitting there with your Nana and eating popcorn!

Thanks!

And this is by far one my most relaxing moments at Disney, ever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter