• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

someone mention coffee??

Good morning. Not quite breakfast time here but now I'm craving coffee!

Coffee is good! I just got a flu shot. I'd rather have had them give me coffee. The pharmacist called me cute cuz I just said I didn't care what she did as long as I got the flu shot done with.

Good evening, everyone! We just lit the first candle of Chanukah in our new menorah - we found a new one in, of all places, Anchorage!

And to all who celebrate,
happy-chanukah.gif
menorah.gif
letkes.gif
spnning-dreidle.gif

205.gif

Good evening, everyone! We just lit the first candle of Chanukah in our new menorah - we found a new one in, of all places, Anchorage!

And to all who celebrate,
happy-chanukah.gif
menorah.gif
letkes.gif
spnning-dreidle.gif

205.gif

Happy Chanukah

All my family got their cards so I am good.

Haha good morning all you lovely people. I'm starting to think I should do a ptr for my aunt mom and niece trip next fall because planning it is getting hilarious. I just don't know how to do one. I am thinking of doing a tr for the half marathon though as well.

All you have to ds is start a thread on the PTR board and start posting.... Pretty easy. Once you have a thread, you just post the link here and incite people to come read what you have...

dgbg100106 said:
All you have to ds is start a thread on the PTR board and start posting.... Pretty easy. Once you have a thread, you just post the link here and incite people to come read what you have...

Ok sounds good! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter