Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

Sending hugs and prayers to all who need them. :hug:

I'm going through the cookbooks to find something to take to my cousin's for Thanksgiving dinner. I keep giving my recipes to my cousins, so I have to find something new to bring. My dish has to travel, so I usually take a cold dish that I don't have to reheat. :rolleyes1

Just in case I don't catch y'all before the day,

PILGRI323.gif

Happy Thanksgiving!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!!

Life here is going well.

I just got off the phone with my Dad and he is doing good, actually his words were "I am doing Great", kinda caught me off guard, but he said his my uncle is flying up to AR and will drive him and my step mom home to Texas on the 29th, so he is really happy!

The Dr, will see him for the last time on Tuesday and has spoken with my Dad's Dr in Texas and they are all in agreement on the PT that needs to be done and all the details of the surgery.

So Dad sees this a blessing and is ready to get home, so I am happy for him.

I am sure when the PT starts he will be in pain and will not be as happy, so I continue to keep him in our prayers.

Prayers and hugs to everyone out there.

I am truly Thankful for all the friends I have here!

I'm so glad to hear that he is doing better and that he will be able to go home soon!!!! I will keep him in my prayers for a speedy recovery!!

Hmmm, so if I hang around here, maybe the mighty Tag Fairy will change my tag? I love my glittery sparkles (I did beg for them, after all!!) but I could sure live with out the Boo Boo! ;) I miss my whipped cream! But I don't know if I still want to see a picture of Grumpy Pirate. :lmao:

Change your tag? your lucky if yours gets changed!! I HAD a tag, didnt realise how it happened or what it was, so i changed it to something else. totally clueless about what a tag fairy was at the time. Once i changed it, I was bummed that the color was gone. :( I'd love a boo boo one, even if its something as ridiculous as 'diarrhea boo boo' or 'wonky boo boo', 'crazy boo boo', i'll take it! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

dgbg100106 said:
Life here is going well.

I just got off the phone with my Dad and he is doing good, actually his words were "I am doing Great", kinda caught me off guard, but he said his my uncle is flying up to AR and will drive him and my step mom home to Texas on the 29th, so he is really happy!

The Dr, will see him for the last time on Tuesday and has spoken with my Dad's Dr in Texas and they are all in agreement on the PT that needs to be done and all the details of the surgery.

I am sure when the PT starts he will be in pain and will not be as happy, so I continue to keep him in our prayers.

Fantastic!

goofyintoronto said:
Change your tag? your lucky if yours gets changed!! I HAD a tag, didnt realise how it happened or what it was, so i changed it to something else. totally clueless about what a tag fairy was at the time. Once i changed it, I was bummed that the color was gone. :( I'd love a boo boo one, even if its something as ridiculous as 'diarrhea boo boo' or 'wonky boo boo', 'crazy boo boo', i'll take it! :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Awww.:(

I actually think Goofy Boo Boo sounds really good :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

Hmm..you better be careful what you ask for here. You don't know what you may get...:rotfl2:

Life here is going well.

That's great news Brandi.

You might be in the poo's if you had to live with that one on the Dis! ;)

Well my friends...it is almost time for me to head out. I'm not sure how much I will be online tonight and tomorrow, so just in case, I want to wish you all a wonderful and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
I hope you have a great day with friends and family :goodvibes

Happy Thanksgiving boo boo's! Just made and ate (too much) breakfast. Stuffed! Dinner isn't til 4 tho ;)

breakfast.... I skipped right thru it today. I guess we were too busy getting everything started.

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

breakfast.... I skipped right thru it today. I guess we were too busy getting everything started.

Happy Thanksgiving, hope everyone has a wonderful day!

haha I needed the fuel! I just finished 2 hours of cleaning (intense cleaning - not just like throwing laundry in). Now I need to get showered and ready to go!!

Happy Thanksgiving everone! Bird is in the oven and pies need to be made!

mickey-family-happy-thanksgiving-wallpapers_422_17546.jpg

Yummy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter