Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

The prayers are for Tifff's aunt but I will add them to mine and pay it forward :thumbsup2

More thoughts and prayers for your family Tifff (with three f's)!!

Good Morning all!!! Well, my kids were very excited that today is their Friday this week. Not me, I still have to work tomorrow unless the MRI place calls and wants me to come in. Either way, I'm ready for a long weekend. Too bad it will be so busy that it will be over before I know it :rotfl:

Call me DUH!

Sending hugs and prayers to all who need them. :hug:

I'm going through the cookbooks to find something to take to my cousin's for Thanksgiving dinner. I keep giving my recipes to my cousins, so I have to find something new to bring. My dish has to travel, so I usually take a cold dish that I don't have to reheat. :rolleyes1

Just in case I don't catch y'all before the day,

PILGRI323.gif

Just popping on. Feeling much better. Starting to get mobility back and the flu is tapering off slowly.

Venomhatch said:
Just popping on. Feeling much better. Starting to get mobility back and the flu is tapering off slowly.

Good to hear!

Life here is going well.

I just got off the phone with my Dad and he is doing good, actually his words were "I am doing Great", kinda caught me off guard, but he said his my uncle is flying up to AR and will drive him and my step mom home to Texas on the 29th, so he is really happy!

The Dr, will see him for the last time on Tuesday and has spoken with my Dad's Dr in Texas and they are all in agreement on the PT that needs to be done and all the details of the surgery.

So Dad sees this a blessing and is ready to get home, so I am happy for him.

I am sure when the PT starts he will be in pain and will not be as happy, so I continue to keep him in our prayers.

Prayers and hugs to everyone out there.

I am truly Thankful for all the friends I have here!

Life here is going well.

I just got off the phone with my Dad and he is doing good, actually his words were "I am doing Great", kinda caught me off guard, but he said his my uncle is flying up to AR and will drive him and my step mom home to Texas on the 29th, so he is really happy!

The Dr, will see him for the last time on Tuesday and has spoken with my Dad's Dr in Texas and they are all in agreement on the PT that needs to be done and all the details of the surgery.

So Dad sees this a blessing and is ready to get home, so I am happy for him.

I am sure when the PT starts he will be in pain and will not be as happy, so I continue to keep him in our prayers.

Prayers and hugs to everyone out there.

I am truly Thankful for all the friends I have here!
Will continue to keep him in prayer for PT. Otherwise this is awesome news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter