Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

Happy Valentine's Day

vday080932578.gif

Happy Valentine's Day to you too!!!!

Happy Valentine's day, Pio!!!

We are going to celebrate in your hemisphere! haha we are going to dinner tonight to avoid the crowds. And since I hate cooking, I prepped tomorrow's dinner so I won't have to do it. :)

TifffanyD said:
Yeah def not fun - and it went down between the couch cushions and everything - yuck.

Oh I still need to watch your video!!! I can't watch at work or on my phone and haven't used my home pc lately

Haha that's fine. You can save yourself from my horrid singing voice!

bellanotte10 said:
Haha that's fine. You can save yourself from my horrid singing voice!

Girl! I sang Humphrey dance last night at karaoke. Kinda lost it around the part about my nose being like a pickle and giggled through the rest. So u win without me even hearing

jetskigrl said:
Oh man...I need to read back. I missed the conversation about you singing....

Haha tiff was jealous I went to the Mumford and sons concert so I emailed her clips of the concert I took with my iPhone, completely forgetting you can hear me singing along like an idiot haha

bellanotte10 said:
Haha tiff was jealous I went to the Mumford and sons concert so I emailed her clips of the concert I took with my iPhone, completely forgetting you can hear me singing along like an idiot haha

That's amazing.:)

Lol Humphrey dance? Can u tell i just turned on autocorrect? Humpty dance! (It tried to do it again)

TifffanyD said:
Lol Humphrey dance? Can u tell i just turned on autocorrect? Humpty dance! (It tried to do it again)

I was wondering!

Ohh, I do that all the time ;) Or the video is too shaky because I can't stop dancing long enough to do the recording :banana:

Bahahaha....I thought that was something new that I hadn't heard of yet :rotfl:

Good Morning All!!!!

Good morning! Happy Valentines! Sounds like you had fun at the concert. I am sure you sing well..

You guys doing anything special today? We are waiting to go to dinner on Saturday as Chris is working late.

Morning boo boo's!

We did dinner last night for Valentine's day. Tonight we have tacos and some heart shaped cookies at home :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter