Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

Woo we nabbed a secret porthole on the southern caribbean sailing we wanted!!:cool1:

Now I just wait for the cost :rolleyes:

TifffanyD said:
Woo we nabbed a secret porthole on the southern caribbean sailing we wanted!!:cool1:

That's awesome!

Rawr. Addjjkkllll.

Today is already hell. Bills. Cut off dates. Parental blood sugar issues..

Sheesh. What next!!!

Gonna go sulk and eat donuts.....

(Aw. Pet puke isn't fun. Moms cat constantly does.)

:grouphug: These darn smileys, they disappear

Ughhh came home and me, husb, and dog were cuddling when dog suddenly vomits all over me, pillow, couch, and 2 blankets. No warning. Sigh...

Oh no...that isn't fun :(

WOO HOO! Now that is fun :cool1:

I'm waiting to see what my TA comes back with. I'm moving my dummy booking to the Alaska (first week in August 2014). I still think we are going to end up keeping that a dummy booking and cruising on a different line though.

I also asked her to grab me a room on the 2-night cruise to nowhere out of San Diego. I might make that a girl's weekend with a friend of mine. It would be fun to take the train down, cruise for 2 nights and then take the train home again.

usnuzuloose said:
I find every time I want a certain one they are never there. I end up giving a squished hug or a different one.

I hate that. I think it's a conspiracy haha :lmao:

Rawr. Addjjkkllll.

Today is already hell. Bills. Cut off dates. Parental blood sugar issues..

Sheesh. What next!!!

Gonna go sulk and eat donuts.....

(Aw. Pet puke isn't fun. Moms cat constantly does.)

I hope the day goes better from here on out!!!! :hug:

That's awesome!

YAY!!! :cool1::cool1:

I am sorry, and poor baby.

hah he wasn't sick tho. Just barfed.

I'm waiting to see what my TA comes back with. I'm moving my dummy booking to the Alaska (first week in August 2014). I still think we are going to end up keeping that a dummy booking and cruising on a different line though.

I also asked her to grab me a room on the 2-night cruise to nowhere out of San Diego. I might make that a girl's weekend with a friend of mine. It would be fun to take the train down, cruise for 2 nights and then take the train home again.

Have you been looking at the pricing? I've seen like 1k for 2a for the san diego. It's on the dcl threads.

Are you able to book today?

We took the train last year to Long Beach for our cruise. It was wonderful.

Have you been looking at the pricing? I've seen like 1k for 2a for the san diego. It's on the dcl threads.

Are you able to book today?

I have been watching the threads. The prices do look a little higher than what we paid for the 2-night cruise out of LA (in 2011). I have some friends that might be booking that one too so I figured I would grab a room, just in case.

Yes, I am Gold so my TA can book it for us today. My friends are silver so they are going to try booking in the morning.

We took the train last year to Long Beach for our cruise. It was wonderful.

We love the train!! We have done LA to San Diego a few times. We have also taken the Coast Starlight from LA to San Jose a couple of times in a sleeper car. That was really nice :thumbsup2

Happy Valentine's Day

vday080932578.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter