• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

Well I have been using LoseIt on my phone and computer and it helps me by logging all my food and exercise and I can see how many calories I need.

And I have been back on my Wii Fit which has been fun.

dgbg100106 said:
Well I have been using LoseIt on my phone and computer and it helps me by logging all my food and exercise and I can see how many calories I need.

And I have been back on my Wii Fit which has been fun.

I use lose it! I think I started when you mentioned before. I love it

I left the place where I used to do Zumba, now my friends and a few other people pay for a personal trainer for a very small class. It's awesome. I feel like I'm getting more out of it in terms of strength, as most of its weights, but despite all the running, classes, and walking I'm doing.... I've only lost 2 pounds :faint:

So apparently i really need to cut back to reach my goal, and it looks like I won't hit it before my Disney trip like I wanted to

Are you measuring inches? You might have lost a lot of those but not much in weight bcz you put on muscle.

I signed back up at myfitnesspal... keeping with that one since I've used it before. Not really following their guidelines but it's good to keep track, if I want to.

TifffanyD said:
Are you measuring inches? You might have lost a lot of those but not much in weight bcz you put on muscle.

I signed back up at myfitnesspal... keeping with that one since I've used it before. Not really following their guidelines but it's good to keep track, if I want to.

Oh I didn't even think of that .

The muscle does weigh more, so inches do count. I have to install the APP on my ipad. It looks like it figures out your calorie intake.

TifffanyD said:
Do your clothes fit better?? That is one way to tell but the measuring tape is more precise

I can fit into my skinny jeans again! And generally they do.

dgbg100106 said:
if you are on the app.... On the top community is one of the tabs. Click on it.

On the left hand side you will see add friend.
you can search by name or email...

Put local_potions@yahoo.com in the email and it should find me...(Brandi G)

Think I got it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter