Welcome to cattle encounters of the 4th diMOOnsion!

CountdownHappyNewYearSmilies5.gif

Your turn to celebrate first. Happy New Year!

Well, I'm not missing a limb, but I did put a pretty good gash in my thumb! That'll teach me to try to carry boxes to the attic!

I have to say that I love my dr's practice - they have urgent care all weekend. Avoided the trip to the ER for the tetanus shot. I told the nurse that I wasn't sure when I had my last one. She went to look at the records (I'd just joined the practice this year). She comes back: "Um . . . . do you think you've had one since 1969? That's that last one shown in our records." :rotfl2: Um . . . yes, I think I've had one as an adult!!! A few steristrips and it'll be good as new. At least it's gotten me out of doing the dishes! :rotfl:

Well, I'm not missing a limb, but I did put a pretty good gash in my thumb! That'll teach me to try to carry boxes to the attic!

I have to say that I love my dr's practice - they have urgent care all weekend. Avoided the trip to the ER for the tetanus shot. I told the nurse that I wasn't sure when I had my last one. She went to look at the records (I'd just joined the practice this year). She comes back: "Um . . . . do you think you've had one since 1969? That's that last one shown in our records." :rotfl2: Um . . . yes, I think I've had one as an adult!!! A few steristrips and it'll be good as new. At least it's gotten me out of doing the dishes! :rotfl:

Nice to get out of dish duty but sorry about the cut... :(

Happy New Year, PiO!!!

On another note... should I be concerned that my boss just texted me "What are you wearing?" LOL. ;)

Hi all! How has the first day of 2013 treated you?

Ours was pretty good. After discovering our xbox kinect was broken and just out of warranty last week (boo!) I had the idea of trading in our wii, games, and the broken kinect to purchase a new one. I was hoping it would cover it and we got more than we expected - $220! - enough for a new kinect, a game, and a re-up of the gamestop membership. And we still have $70ish to spend in the future! Matt also took his stack of dvds to Moviestop to turn in and got enough for a bluray season, a bluray disc, 3 pre-orders, and a little left over. Then we had lunch at our fave pizza joint - Mellow Mushroom - and spent less than $20 (large order of pretzels, beer for Matt, soda for me) due to a $5 gift card/coupon we had! Also stopped at the grocery store and sent off a return to amazon at a UPS drop box! Got almost all the errands done - I still need to get gas (Costco was closed and nothing else on the way home) and I have some packages to mail (eventually - after I package them up)... but all in all it was a productive and relatively inexpensive day! :)

Tomorrow we gotta get back into eating healthy now that the holidays are over... which means finishing up all leftovers tonight (hopefully)! I am having my cocktail(s) tonight since I was DD yesterday :)

Mine was chilly! Did my 10k in preparation for the princess half, (1hr 2 min) and then decided to do the penguin plunge. So my friends and I ran into the chilly Atlantic Ocean and under the water, all for a beer mug and bragging rights! :rotfl:

Mine was chilly! Did my 10k in preparation for the princess half, (1hr 2 min) and then decided to do the penguin plunge. So my friends and I ran into the chilly Atlantic Ocean and under the water, all for a beer mug and bragging rights! :rotfl:

haha you are CRAZY!!!! I won't even swim in the ocean on most cruises - at least not in the Bahamas, in Mexico it's a little better. WAY TO GO doing the 10k! Everytime I hear about races it makes me want to get back into running but I am so uninspired doing it. Maybe when we move and I can run outside (if I get over my fear of being run-over).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter