• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Weird-Odd-Strange-Disturbing Photo Thread...

Florida09069.jpg

I always thought this was terrifying!

Popular place for a pic. :thumbsup2

gmp.jpg

Notice it's all ladies getting pics there... :rotfl:

You know, I came to this board to look up pics of the rooms at YC since I'm staying there in Nov and have no idea what they look like. But then I spent an hour reading this whole thread. HAHA.

Is it just me or does it look like Cinderella is sending a special "hello" down to the crowd?

4163_1147366957752_1034901640_439662_4478070_n.jpg

Let me set the scene...lots of little princesses (and my little Prince Charming) in their royal best in the lobby of the GF. The pianist is playing beautiful renditions of Disney favorites. Well-dressed couples making their way to Victoria and Albert's. The picture of Disney elegance and sophistication.

IMG_8243.jpg

Can you believe it?!?! Bare feet in the lobby!! I never!

Are we thinking........I just got locked out of my room. Or, where did you say the gym was?:rotfl2:

I've stayed at POFQ twice and those masks didn't even stand out to me. I was totally oblivious to them -- and I don't like creepy.

I really don't think people on vacation at the happiest place on earth stage their own children's stuffed animals and take pictures and say mousekeeping did it. Who really has time do to that? That's the MAGIC of Walt Disney World...just because you didn't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't happen or exist. The characters appear and reappear magically, and I've never witnessed it, but it DOES happen.

So cute. I looked at that picture, and before I even read where it was I knew the spot. I had tried on Sweatshirts there one year and DD sat on that ledge while she waited.

I'm sorry, but does SRUAlum stand for Slippery Rock University, in Pennsylvania?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter