Weird ME question!

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
O.K, so this may be a strange question. My husband and I always try to take advantage if an airplane is overbooked and asking people to give up their seats and offering free airfare (we've gotten lucky with this a few times) and are REALLY hoping to get free airfare for next years Disney trip if a flight is overbooked again this year. My question is, if we have ME and they have our flight info but we decide to take them up on an incredible offer like this if we are blessed like that again, what would happen to our bags? Do they stay on the first flight, or do they switch our bags to the new flight? If they switch them I guess we could just grab our bags and take them onto ME ourselves right? Any help with this confusing situation (should it even happen to us again) would be GREAT.
Thanks,
Lesley

Bags generally stay on flight one.

Take the DME phone number and call them if you get a bump. They should be able to deal with this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter