Weird Everyday 12x12 Progress Thread...Packages Postal!!!

I have all my original groups except red done. On red the mats, topper, and box are all cut but I haven't put them together or made/found the rest of the embelishments yet. I have to go to the store to find paper for the teen group and get the paper for Busted, then I have to design the pages. I won't be doing any of that until at least Friday.

Rebecca

I looked through my paper yesterday to see if I had anything to use for the spots I'm angelling. I have the paper, but now need to find embellishments! I'll have prototypes done by the 8th.

I am working on 4th prototype this morning and should have pic posted today.
I like everything Ive seen, especially the dining page. All it needs is a plate of pasta and a bottle of wine!:goodvibes

still here. I have grand ideas swirling in my head but I need to get though Thanksgiving first. My goal for this weekend is to get my space cleared out!

I have "look at me", "camping", & "Christmas" prototyped.
I have "Movies", "Black", "Cat, & "Butterfly" complete.

I am finished with all my original groups. I have prototyped but not posted busted. I have most of the cutting done for my teen one. I haven't even pulled the paper for the baby- I need to check on that group and what I am doing.

Rebecca

I have 2 groups (winter, fall) prototypes, 1 group done (fall) and the rest of my groups (spring, summer, boy, girl and dance) spec'd out, printed and paper selected. I'm getting there...

I have finished all of my pages. I still have to bag them up and mail them. I am going to wait and see if any other angelling is needed before mailing though.

Rebecca

I have finished all of my pages. I still have to bag them up and mail them. I am going to wait and see if any other angelling is needed before mailing though.

Rebecca

:hug: You are the best Rebecca!
Thanks for waiting.

I still have three more prototypes to make. Hoping to get those done by the due date.

I have finished my prototypes. I just need to assemble the pieces and then the pages. :) My DS has baseball tomorrow morning, so I might get a lot of that done then. Crusin' right along.

14 groups are finished and bagged. I have the brown group cut and inked. I may change the prototype. I'm thinking of taking the twine off the photomats and ading two square with twine instead. I'll have to try it and re-post. I have a two day swim meet this weekend, so I have hours of sitting and waiting to fill. I plan on dealing with the twine tying then. Is there a course I can take in tying knots and making bows with ribbon? I am horrible at it.

All my prototypes are done. I do still need to take a picture and post it of the last prototype I did. Everything is cut for all my pages, I just need to assemble them.

As soon as I can get these people (my DS and DH) to leave, I will have a quiet house and all day to finish my layouts. 1 complete, 3 to go.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have finished all of my LOs! I know!! Can you believe it? I sure can't...well, they aren't packaged up yet, but they are all done! I'm quite pleased with them.

All my prototypes are done and just need to put them to the background paper to complete the groups. I'll be done today. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter