Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You! (updated on 7/14)

Sounds like a good light! I love Jet Blue...the free bags are great, but the tv and snack distractions work well for me (I'm a nervous flyer sometimes...in fact, just yesterday I flew and I feel for the poor strangers on either side of me when we hit some severe turbulence!). Someone once told me that bumps on a plane are similar to driving on a bumpy road...that makes me feel better.

I am a big fan of the Chik Fil A dipping sauce - SO good! :thumbsup2

I have to confess, I always rush through MCO to get to Magical Express. I've never even stopped in the Disney store!

We have CFA here, and I like the chicken strips in CFA sauce. Yumm!!

Yahhh, I am joining early for this! I've read most of your Honeymoon TR but I haven't finished it yet.

Joining in…I read through your Disneymoon trip report and am looking forward to hearing about this trip as well.

We have just discovered JetBlue and are starting to use them more. It seems like their staff is just friendlier than some of the others…free snacks don’t hurt either…lol

Hi, I'm here, I'm sorry I'm so late! :rolleyes1

I actually read all of your updates the other day on my phone, but I didn't comment because I really dislike posting on the DIS from my phone, so I can't remember much! :rotfl2: But yay for Jet Blue and snacks haha! I like Jet Blue for the tv's and snacks but I feel like they are always delayed. And I don't like that they charge you extra for changing flights. And we all know I'm a chronic flight/date/resort changer when it comes to Disney trips! :rotfl2:

Yum I love Chik Fil A! I think the first time I had it was in MCO! I wish they had it up here in the north, I don't know why we have to be deprived. :sad1:

Can't wait to read more!

Yay, thanks for joining in on this trip report too! When I was reading your comment, Howard looked over and saw that you too are a couponer and use Swagbucks, and he pointed that out! Haha, that's like, our way of life these days. I ALWAYS use coupons on everything I get other than fresh fruit and veggies and meat, but those are always purchased with sales, of course. I also do what I can to buy as much as I can from Target instead of the supermarkets since I exchange my Swagbucks for Target gift cards. I've heard they sell Disney gift cards at Target too, so if that's the case, I'm thinking if it's possible to buy them and use Swagbucks gift cards to pay for them! Then we can start saving for our next trip! So far I've earned $500 in gift cards, so I should totally start putting some aside for Disney too, hehe.

YAY! Couponers Unite!! Ha, Ha! I have been couponing for a while but still kind of new to Swagbucks. I have been using it to get Amazon gift cards to help out with Christmas but then I saw you can get Landry's Restaurant gift cards so that's cool since my son loves Rainforest Cafe & T-Rex! Congrats on earning up to $500 bucks so far!!:cool1: I've seen the Disney gift cards at Target but I think they are only 50 dollar ones. I have read that you can use the pharmacy gift rewards and your Target card to get 10% off the gift cards.
We live right near a Chik-fi-la so it's not that special to us but it is good to know that there is one in the airport as our flight will put us in Orlando around lunchtime!

He really did have such a calming voice. A few comments above, I posted the Bob Ross Remixed video link! Have you ever seen it?

I have never seen that before! I love it!! That is awesome! Definitely put a smile on my face!
I love people who have calm soothing voices like this, because I know that I never will!

Now back to read the last update . . .

The Airport Monorail is definitely the first ride. And my little one ALWAYS has to hop up onto that blue seat for the ride!!

We love Chik-Fil-A. Luckily we do have some locally, but we always seem to forget that they are closed on Sundays!!

Okay. . . maybe this is just me but why are the chairs bolted to the floor but the table isn't?!?! Shouldn't it be all or nothing?

I'm going to try to follow along this time! I miss reading TRs and I figure since you started in the summer and I'm off I want to read!

I love your nails!

I agree about always having to use the bathroom before leaving or getting on a plane. My mom drilled it into me, also! Although, I think I get nervous about the fact that I will have to go while on the plane when we're not allowed up and then it actually ends up making me have to go. I hate that!

We hardly ever stop at Chick-Fil-A. :( DH hates their chicken (he hates pickles!), but I love the fries there!

I never understand why people have to queue up when getting ready to board. Does it really matter if you are one of the first 10 people on board when you have to wait for the rest of us?? I'm with you, one of the last on means less time on the plane!

I didn't realize the snacks were unlimited on Jetblue flights. I might have to use that to my advantage next time. :thumbsup2

I used to watch Joy of Painting too with my mother. Oh Bob and his "happy little trees." :goodvibes

I understand that there are no Chik-fil-As around you but you are in Orlando heading to Disney. We usually bolt out of that airport so fast to make the most of our Disney time! Every time I read yours or Sarah's TR's I think in my head "you are wasting precious Disney time at the AIRPORT, leave now! :rotfl2: :lmao: Although, those waffle fries do look yummy!

We LOVE Top Chef!! Carla from Season 5 has been my favorite reality show contestant since her season. When I found out she was at F&W last year and did a demo on mac & cheese bundles, my heart almost stopped: Carla + Disney + mac & cheese are basically my favorite things EVER!
We always fly Jet Blue when we can. I'm going to Vegas for work and am flying Virgin America there and Jet Blue home. For a flight that long, TVs are a necessity. The flight home is a redeye, so I'm not sure I'll need snacks, but I love that they offer them for free!
I actually really enjoy the whole flying/airport experience (I don't even mind security), but I understand why it makes people nervous. LOVE the landing video, especially the videobomber haha.

Enjoying an MCO Chik-fil-A Picnic

But that sunshine would have to wait just a bit longer as we had to make a stop at the food court first to begin our trip with what we consider a Sarah (wdwgirl03) tradition and that was getting food from Chik-fil-A!

Yay, Chick-Fil-A!!! It was quite disappointing going in April and arriving on a Sunday, and not being able to get CFA. :( I am pretty excited because they are opening a CFA not too far from where I'll be moving to! :banana: Glad you enjoyed your picnic. :)

So funny how people love Chik-fi-la. I sort of take it for granted because I can get it here. It certainly is a great way to welcome you into the bubble. I hope your ME was timed perfectly.

True, the 'fauxnorail' means we are really there! The entire trip lies before us, and everyone is happy and excited. :)

Well, I watched, and one of my life's most vital questions - "How does Howard eat a sandwich?" - has now been covered. ::yes::

It's much more fun arriving at the airport and being so close to Disney as opposed to when we drive and see the "Welcome to Florida" sign and know we still have 3 hours ahead of us! It's funny to think tha the airplane ride is less than that for us!

Haha, I'm glad I was able to record it so now a small part of the world can know now!

:rotfl2: I'm so glad we were able to document my sandwich eating in the wild! We should use high speed cameras next time and have David Attenborough do a voiceover!

Haha, I think the sandwich thing is much cuter than the video we have later on of my eating the Lighthouse sandwich at Columbia Harbour House!

Sounds like a good light! I love Jet Blue...the free bags are great, but the tv and snack distractions work well for me (I'm a nervous flyer sometimes...in fact, just yesterday I flew and I feel for the poor strangers on either side of me when we hit some severe turbulence!). Someone once told me that bumps on a plane are similar to driving on a bumpy road...that makes me feel better.

I am a big fan of the Chik Fil A dipping sauce - SO good! :thumbsup2

Ooo, how horrible that you had severe turbulence! I think I'd be an absolute wreck, gripping the armrests with my eyes closed and praying for some smooth air! I've never thought about the bumpy road thing before; maybe I'll have to keep that in mind the next time we fly.

They have so many options! I love that I can use at least two different sauces when enjoying the chicken nuggets.

I have to confess, I always rush through MCO to get to Magical Express. I've never even stopped in the Disney store!

We have CFA here, and I like the chicken strips in CFA sauce. Yumm!!

We've actually never stopped at the Disney store either! We have passed by the Universal store before though. I always think that we'll have time to browse on the day we leave, but we've never really had that much time. I feel as if I feel safer (in that we can't be late) once we get through security.

Yahhh, I am joining early for this! I've read most of your Honeymoon TR but I haven't finished it yet.

Oh yay! Thanks for joining in this one too!

Joining in…I read through your Disneymoon trip report and am looking forward to hearing about this trip as well.

We have just discovered JetBlue and are starting to use them more. It seems like their staff is just friendlier than some of the others…free snacks don’t hurt either…lol

Wahoo! Thanks so much for joining in on the adventures!

Yeah, I feel that because there's so much interaction with the people on the flight what with the drinks and snacks, they kind of have to be friendlier. I haven't really flown too often to be able to compare, but I'm okay just sticking with Jet Blue and not trying others!

Hi, I'm here, I'm sorry I'm so late! :rolleyes1

I actually read all of your updates the other day on my phone, but I didn't comment because I really dislike posting on the DIS from my phone, so I can't remember much! :rotfl2: But yay for Jet Blue and snacks haha! I like Jet Blue for the tv's and snacks but I feel like they are always delayed. And I don't like that they charge you extra for changing flights. And we all know I'm a chronic flight/date/resort changer when it comes to Disney trips! :rotfl2:

Yum I love Chik Fil A! I think the first time I had it was in MCO! I wish they had it up here in the north, I don't know why we have to be deprived. :sad1:

Can't wait to read more!

Yay Jen! Yeah, sometimes I do the same thing and read on my phone too. Other times I read while I'm drying my hair, so I don't have hands to type. I'm just glad you're here! Ooo, I've never had delays with Jet Blue, but then again, we haven't flown that much! Haha, it's only been 3 times.

Yeah, it just doesn't warrant driving a distance to get CFA even though they have them in NJ and possibly one in NYC in NYU? I don't even remember, but we wouldn't go all the way just for that. Plus, it has kind of become synonymous with vacation food for us. In our minds, they're definitely associated! Chik-fil-A and vacation!

YAY! Couponers Unite!! Ha, Ha! I have been couponing for a while but still kind of new to Swagbucks. I have been using it to get Amazon gift cards to help out with Christmas but then I saw you can get Landry's Restaurant gift cards so that's cool since my son loves Rainforest Cafe & T-Rex! Congrats on earning up to $500 bucks so far!!:cool1: I've seen the Disney gift cards at Target but I think they are only 50 dollar ones. I have read that you can use the pharmacy gift rewards and your Target card to get 10% off the gift cards.
We live right near a Chik-fi-la so it's not that special to us but it is good to know that there is one in the airport as our flight will put us in Orlando around lunchtime!

It's so cool that we can get free money through Swagbucks. I just make sure to get those five $5 Amazon cards we're allowed each month. I recently requested one for JCPenney too. I love getting tops for church and work, so I might as well get them paid for with Swagbucks! I love the idea of saing up for Rainforest or T-Rex! I've heard about the Target card discount on Disney cards too, but I don't have one and don't think I want to open one.

At MCO, we're all for Chik-fil-A or Quiznos. We don't really have a Quiznos near us anymore either as it closed down a few years ago. That's why during our Disneymoon, we didn't mind getting those for the flight home. If possible, we like grabbing some Disney food to bring for the trip home. We've gotten Earl of Sandwich before and the remainder of our apple from Goofy's Candy Co. It helps the experience of the vacation last a little longer!

I have never seen that before! I love it!! That is awesome! Definitely put a smile on my face!
I love people who have calm soothing voices like this, because I know that I never will!

Now back to read the last update . . .

It's kind of crazy to think about the legacy one man left just for painting on PBS. I feel as if I "know" him more than any other famous artist from history!

The Airport Monorail is definitely the first ride. And my little one ALWAYS has to hop up onto that blue seat for the ride!!

We love Chik-Fil-A. Luckily we do have some locally, but we always seem to forget that they are closed on Sundays!!

Okay. . . maybe this is just me but why are the chairs bolted to the floor but the table isn't?!?! Shouldn't it be all or nothing?

I can't wait to have our own kiddies and have them sit on that blue seat too! It's like a rite of passage or something!

Haha, you'd think the tables would be bolted too! Maybe because the chairs are bolted, they know the only way to get the table out of there would be to lift it and carry it over!

I'm going to try to follow along this time! I miss reading TRs and I figure since you started in the summer and I'm off I want to read!

I love your nails!

I agree about always having to use the bathroom before leaving or getting on a plane. My mom drilled it into me, also! Although, I think I get nervous about the fact that I will have to go while on the plane when we're not allowed up and then it actually ends up making me have to go. I hate that!

We hardly ever stop at Chick-Fil-A. :( DH hates their chicken (he hates pickles!), but I love the fries there!

Yay, Kristen! I'm so excited to see you here!

Thanks! I'm just sad that my nails didn't last the entire vacation.

YES, I am the same way. I get NERVOUS about having to use the bathroom. When we are getting closer to our destination, I think, "Should I go? Should I just wait? How much longer would it be?" I did the same thing even on Amtrak when we took to Florida.

Sometimes I wish their fries could be a little crispier, but I'm all for any type of fries so I don't mind eating as many as I can!

I never understand why people have to queue up when getting ready to board. Does it really matter if you are one of the first 10 people on board when you have to wait for the rest of us?? I'm with you, one of the last on means less time on the plane!

I didn't realize the snacks were unlimited on Jetblue flights. I might have to use that to my advantage next time. :thumbsup2

I used to watch Joy of Painting too with my mother. Oh Bob and his "happy little trees." :goodvibes

I understand that there are no Chik-fil-As around you but you are in Orlando heading to Disney. We usually bolt out of that airport so fast to make the most of our Disney time! Every time I read yours or Sarah's TR's I think in my head "you are wasting precious Disney time at the AIRPORT, leave now! :rotfl2: :lmao: Although, those waffle fries do look yummy!

Exactly! I think it's silly seeing just how many people want to be "first" just to get to their assigned seat. I just don't understand it!

Yup, I saw that they were unlimited when I kept checking the Jet Blue website to calm myself down about the flight, haha. I saw that bit of info and was like, huh, why am I only choosing one snack?!

Haha, yup, his "happy little trees" and the noises he'd make when he had to shwoop or paint fluffy clouds will always be in my memory!

HAHAHAHA, Howard and I both laughed when we read your comment about Chik-fil-A! Would it make you feel better to know that I get more motion sickness when I travel on an empty stomach so I have to eat since we don't know how long we'll be away from food? I'm also hypoglycemic. Haha, now is it okay that we stop at Chik-fil-A? We also don't hit the park on the first day, so we're not really missing park time.

We LOVE Top Chef!! Carla from Season 5 has been my favorite reality show contestant since her season. When I found out she was at F&W last year and did a demo on mac & cheese bundles, my heart almost stopped: Carla + Disney + mac & cheese are basically my favorite things EVER!
We always fly Jet Blue when we can. I'm going to Vegas for work and am flying Virgin America there and Jet Blue home. For a flight that long, TVs are a necessity. The flight home is a redeye, so I'm not sure I'll need snacks, but I love that they offer them for free!
I actually really enjoy the whole flying/airport experience (I don't even mind security), but I understand why it makes people nervous. LOVE the landing video, especially the videobomber haha.

Haha, YES! Carla was the BEST! Howard and I randomly say, "I've been thinking about chicken pot pie for a week!" from the All Stars season when she got chicken pot pie on the Jimmy Fallon show. So you got to see her?! I just recently started following her on Instagram, haha. I don't know why that makes me so happy!

You should get some snacks anyway just because you can, haha. That's what I would do and then have the snack at home!

I'm glad you enjoy the flying experience since I know you travel for work. Looking back on that video, I really am reminded that it's not that bad!

Yay, Chick-Fil-A!!! It was quite disappointing going in April and arriving on a Sunday, and not being able to get CFA. :( I am pretty excited because they are opening a CFA not too far from where I'll be moving to! :banana: Glad you enjoyed your picnic. :)

Yay for being closer to a CFA! It's like getting a tiny taste of the Disney experience even when you're at home!

So funny how people love Chik-fi-la. I sort of take it for granted because I can get it here. It certainly is a great way to welcome you into the bubble. I hope your ME was timed perfectly.

Yeah, Chik-fil-A and Cracker Barrel are both vacation restaurants in our eyes! We also have Cracker Barrels fairly close to use in NJ, but it's not close enough to make the trip out. When we come home from our church retreat, we do stop at one to pick up food!

I will add in about being "first" to your seat on a plane, there is a reason for it sometimes. (That was a horrible sentence!)

When we have been the last ones on sometimes there is no room left for a carry on and then they make you check it. We've had to do this a few times and it's really a pain when you don't have a checked bag because now you have to go down and wait for the luggage to come (because they send it with the checked bags, not the gate-checked stuff) before moving on to your destination and make sure you have taken out anything valuable.

If we're checking a bag, we generally don't care when we get on, but if you're only taking carry-on, it can make a difference.

But I agree that I hate having to get on early because then you're just waiting for everyone else to file in and spend longer in cramped quarters!

I will add in about being "first" to your seat on a plane, there is a reason for it sometimes. (That was a horrible sentence!)

When we have been the last ones on sometimes there is no room left for a carry on and then they make you check it. We've had to do this a few times and it's really a pain when you don't have a checked bag because now you have to go down and wait for the luggage to come (because they send it with the checked bags, not the gate-checked stuff) before moving on to your destination and make sure you have taken out anything valuable.

If we're checking a bag, we generally don't care when we get on, but if you're only taking carry-on, it can make a difference.

But I agree that I hate having to get on early because then you're just waiting for everyone else to file in and spend longer in cramped quarters!

Oh yeah, that would be a HUGE reason to get on the plane earlier rather than later! They actually told us during our Disneymoon trip that we'd have to check in our bag when we got to the gate since we were getting on the plane at the end. But then when we were going to give it to the guys right before the plane door, they said that we would probably be able to find room. If not, they told us to just bring it back out. Thankfully, we found a spot for it!

BTW just because you posted and I saw the links again, I HAD to watch the videos of Mo's first two trips! Still love them so much!

You guys are too cute!! I wish my boyfriend was as willing to take pictures with me.

Thanks! The funny thing is neither of us really likes being in pictures, but we've gotten better at it when we started dating because we wanted to record all the memories!

The Most Magical Bus Ride in ALL the Land!

Hello everyone! I know it's been a bit since I last posted an update when I started off on such a good start. I had a really busy past week or so because I was subbing and then I had custom card orders that I had to fill by this Sunday. Then I went to work again yesterday to be an extra set of hands for my former school's Field Day on the lovely almost 90-degree day, but silly me forgot to put suntan lotion on my neck, so I burned there (it's funny because on my back, there's a white patch in the center because I had my long hair in a ponytail). I felt so sick last night and ended up falling asleep on the bathroom floor since I didn't want to move. Howard woke me up around 10pm so I could move to the bed, and so I'm still taking it easy today. I figured it's the best time to finish my latest update, don't you think?

Once we finished our Chik-fil-A picnic, we headed over to check in for Magical Express. Unlike our previous trip where we completely forgot to bring the booklet and had to wait at the desk, I made sure I had it during this trip. Of course, with the introduction of the Magic Bands, we didn't even need it! All that had to be done was for one person in the party to tap the Mickey head on the band to the Mickey head on the scanner. I have to say that that first touch kind of lured me in! I mean, I'm still somewhat fascinated by touch screens like at ATMs or the ordering stations at Captain Cooks.

We were told to walk down a certain line. Isn't it just so unbelievably organized here? I love that there's never any confusion about where to go or stand.

Once we got to the front of the line for our bus, I took this picture of our Magic Bands. For anyone who knows us, it was obvious why we picked pink and green because those were our wedding colors! Back when we were in high school, Howard showed me how to use the macro feature on my digital camera because I really wanted to know how to "make the thing in front clear but everything else blurry" (haha, that was the extent of my photography knowledge at that point ... not that I have that much more now). When I tried my own picture, I used two Hershey kisses in the colors of pink and green, and then it just stuck! We then had a day where he wore a green t-shirt and I had a pink tank top, and it just solidified it for the rest of our relationship.

The cast member there saw us taking the picture and struck up a conversation with us about them and FP+. She was telling us about the crowds and saying that she was actually off from work the week before and spent it with family at the parks and had to deal with crowds. We told her that we pretty much only ever go to Disney during Presidents Week, Easter week, and Christmas, so we were looking forward to fewer people in comparison to those vacations! And in reality, you'll be able to see that the crowds we dealt with we're a lot more manageable compared and sometimes non-existent at certain times of the day!

I felt that our trip was already off to a fantastic start because I love the random conversations with cast members!

While we were there, a family came into our line after us. We had to laugh because it was the family we sat next to on the plane! The dad was like, "You guys again!" because clearly we all took a bit of a break instead of directly heading to Magical Express once we got off our flight. It was definitely comical seeing that we were there at the exact same time.

I think all the buses at that point where the yellow Mears buses, but I don't actually mind. At that point, I just want to get on a bus and get to our resort! Haha, Jennifer (Jennifer48) is probably thinking, "Um, you were supposed to get on a bus an hour ago!" Howard and I also had the full experience of the Disney bus on our Disneymoon, which I felt was much more important. In reality, a bus is a bus, right? As long as it will take us to WDW and we get to watch the video, it's all good.

r

We got to sit at the front of the bus, which I like not because of the sign but because of being able to look straight out the window during the drive. I remember during one of our field trips with the middle school kids, we had to sit on a bus for a SUPER long time because we went to the Sight and Sound theater to watch the Miracle of Christmas. We're in NY, so though it might not be crazy long for a road trip, it is lengthy on a bus! We did have a coach bus, but even so, I started feeling a little motion sickness halfway through. I had to move to that front seat. On the way back home after the show and dinner at Good 'N Plenty, I sat in that seat automatically and I didn't bother turning around to correct kids as my fellow teacher friends took care of that. I'm so grateful for that because we got stuck in HORRIBLE traffic on the way back, and so many people were feeling bus sick from the stop and go. Bags had to be given to kids just in case, but the only one who actually needed one was one of the moms who was chaperoning (thankful for the bathroom in the back of the bus!). Anyway, getting a seat near the front is extremely important to me if I can help it! Thankfully, the trip is fairly short and smooth anyway, and I have so much excitement that I usually feel great!

Anyway, another benefit of sitting in the front is the little table in front of us. I joked that it was a Chik-fil-A bag holder for me.

Before we could leave the airport, our bus driver Edwin actually had to get off the bus because the scanner thing wasn't detecting whatever needed to be detected.

I love going anywhere with this guy. We could be going to do errands, and though the errands themselves may not be fun, I love that my best friend is right next to me. Sitting next to this guy makes me happy. I can't help it! I just think about how we dated for a little bit and then broke up for TWO YEARS before we got back together. I NEVER thought that I'd date him again, haha, but my mom told Howard, "Just give her some time." I knew that he was mine forever when we became best friends again, and we both knew that even if we married other people (we were both interested in other people at one point), we'd still be in each other's lives and would need to have our families do things like go to Disney together. Haha, isn't that the funniest thing? It seems absolutely silly to some degree, but my mom did say maybe like TWICE throughout all of this that it's not the one you can live with but the one you can't live without that you need to marry. And yeah, even if I couldn't be Howard's wife, I still couldn't live without him as my best friend. So that's why the fact we are MARRIED still makes me a happy camper! And we can technically go to Disney whenever we want without having to mix two families' schedules together because WE are a family.

But you know how I said that as long as we can watch the video all was okay? Well, for those of you who have been on recent trips, you know that the video has changed! I understand that the information in the old video needed to be updated what with MagicBands and FP+, but it just wasn't done ... magically. It just seemed TOO much like an advertisement. Although the video is always going to be an ad, the previous one was done in a way that was like, reaffirming that Disney is the greatest place what with all the services they provide. I loved seeing all the characters check in at the resort, and it just seemed so whimsical. The new one is way too boring, and it actually could not keep my attention even though I really tried hard to focus on it. I gave up after a while.

Howard gave up VERY early on during the ride and actually closed his eyes for a while. When we passed by the sign for Arabian Nights, I wanted to take a picture, but he heard me and opened his eyes so that's why he's smiling. The first time he saw this when we drove to Florida on a trip with my parents in 2010, he pointed out the sign because of the horse on top. When he was a kid, he used to watch this cartoon called Luno the White Stallion, which I had never heard of. Since then, he's had quite a love for horses when we see them, haha.

We were wondering what resort that family would be staying at and if they'd also be at Pop, but they got off at Art of Animation. Since we had our seats in the front, we said bye to them as they got off. The dad joked and said, "See you on the plane!"

After AoA, Pop was next, of course, so we were ALMOST THERE!​

Well I'm sad to hear that the video is not as magical. Sometimes I wonder if they realize just how important the little stuff is - that's what keeps people coming back. We definitely felt a drop off in the magic on our last trip; it wasn't enough to keep us away, but we definitely felt it. Sorry to be a downer!

Pop is great; we love it there. I have a really hard time spending more money on an hotel room that we're just not in very much when Pop is so convenient. I really love Everything Pop! We usually bring our breakfast and eat in the room, but one morning we splurge and eat there. Love it!

Almost there! Yay! :woohoo:

I know where Good n Plenty in Lancaster is, so I can imagine that being quite a long bus ride. Occasionally I get a little car sick like that and its such an uncomfortable feeling. I got the front seat on my last ME ride and I loved it!

Too funny that your left over chik-fi-la had its own spot on the bus! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter