Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You! (updated on 7/14)

I must add to the horse story, seeing as how I read it and turned to Rae and asked her, "Did you know a horse licked my head when I was a kid?" Yep, it's true. I can't remember where we were, but there were horses and my parents wanted me to stand in front of a horse so they could take a picture. As I'm standing there, I feel a nudging on the back of my head so I reached back and felt that the horse had licked the back of my head! Haha that's probably when my love for horses began :lovestruc

I only love horses because they clearly loved me first. I wish I had my photo albums from when I was just a carefree kid sitting on a giant orange stuffed horse as I watched Luno. I'm curious to know how many people have seen Luno.

Oh winged horse of marble white, take me on a magic flight!

3485074468_75a8839717.jpg

Flickr image by calsidyrose

I haven't taken Magical Express in years, so I have no attachment to any of the videos. But I know how disappointing it can be when something you have come to expect and adore is changed, and not for the better!

I also need to add how much it makes me smile reading you explain yours & Howard's relationship. So obvious that y'all are so in love!!

We have yet to use Magical Express. We keep thinking we are going to use it and even have booked it a couple of times, but we end up renting a car. For now, while we have two little guys, I think the convenience of a rental just works best for us. I keep hearing how well organized it is though!

Love the pink and green together. It's just a cheerful combination.

Too funny that you saw that family again. There always seems to be one other traveling party that we run into at Disney that we just keep seeing over and over- like they happen to be on the same basic schedule we are!

HAHAHAHA, Howard and I both laughed when we read your comment about Chik-fil-A! Would it make you feel better to know that I get more motion sickness when I travel on an empty stomach so I have to eat since we don't know how long we'll be away from food? I'm also hypoglycemic. Haha, now is it okay that we stop at Chik-fil-A? We also don't hit the park on the first day, so we're not really missing park time.
Of course its OK silly! You can stop at all the stores & restaurants you'd like, its your vacation you do what you want! :rotfl2: I just hate airports and would never spend more time inside than I possible have to! :rotfl:

I've been there with the sunburn, know how you feel. Hope you weren't sick too long! :flower3:

Its cool that you get to use your MagicBands to get on ME now. :thumbsup2

At that point, I just want to get on a bus and get to our resort! Haha, Jennifer (Jennifer48) is probably thinking, "Um, you were supposed to get on a bus an hour ago!"
:lmao: :rolleyes1

Snacks on a plane. Nice. Totally random story, but we did a game that I honestly can't remember the name of. You get a statement, and then you have to write down a response. Then you hand in the responses, someone has to read them, and then everyone that's not the person who is reading them has a chance to guess who wrote down what. So when we played it, one of the statements was "things you don't want to see on a plane". I wrote down snakes. :rotfl2:

Random story time with Danielle concluded, on with your TR!

My SIL totally just puts her head back and goes to sleep the second she gets on the plane. I mean she brings a blanket and everything and totally covers her head. Helps her deal with flying. She gets sick though, which is how she counteracts that.

My Mom has a major fear of heights. She tried to prevent passing that on to us by always encouraging us to do things that she wouldn't. I had no idea she was afraid until I was a bit older.

Chick-fil-a at the airport TOTALLY makes me think of Sarah.

I love Lush. Highly recommend their products. They're much more on the natural side, which is awesome.

Love the pink and green colors! And the story that you have with them. I absolutely love things like that.

I've never been on the Magical Express because we usually drive down. But sad to hear that the more fun video was replaced:(
On the other hand, so excited that you are almost to your Disney home for your trip!!:banana:

We love ME! We rented a car on our last trip because we were going on a DCL cruise too...and we missed ME. It's become part f the trip for us! :goodvibes

Well I'm sad to hear that the video is not as magical. Sometimes I wonder if they realize just how important the little stuff is - that's what keeps people coming back. We definitely felt a drop off in the magic on our last trip; it wasn't enough to keep us away, but we definitely felt it. Sorry to be a downer!

Pop is great; we love it there. I have a really hard time spending more money on an hotel room that we're just not in very much when Pop is so convenient. I really love Everything Pop! We usually bring our breakfast and eat in the room, but one morning we splurge and eat there. Love it!

Yeah, I'm sure feeling the magic is subjective, but there are definitely some things that are definitely saddening when they're taken away or changed! I'm sorry you felt a drop in the magic this past trip!

We would definitely recommend Pop to anyone unless it's like, a family with young kids or a baby because I think the room is too small for that. When I see families with young kids stay in MK resorts, I totally understand since it's so easy to just walk back to the room! I have to say that it must be so convenient that way. But considering it's just the two of us, we adore staying at Pop! The bus service is really good because there are so many people staying there. I'm all for that. We also splurged on one breakfast from Everything Pop too!

Almost there! Yay! :woohoo:

I know where Good n Plenty in Lancaster is, so I can imagine that being quite a long bus ride. Occasionally I get a little car sick like that and its such an uncomfortable feeling. I got the front seat on my last ME ride and I loved it!

Too funny that your left over chik-fi-la had its own spot on the bus! :rotfl:

Yeah, that was a crazy long bus ride. We went to Sight & Sound first before we headed over for dinner, so it was kind of difficult since I felt kind of motion sick already and knew there were hours before we were even going home! Thankfully, I didn't get really sick on that trip, but I'm always so cautious on those buses now too.

There's definitely a spot for Chik-fil-A in my stomach right now, but I don't have access to one, haha. I think today's the day where you can dress like a cow too or something to get a free entree.

I must add to the horse story, seeing as how I read it and turned to Rae and asked her, "Did you know a horse licked my head when I was a kid?" Yep, it's true. I can't remember where we were, but there were horses and my parents wanted me to stand in front of a horse so they could take a picture. As I'm standing there, I feel a nudging on the back of my head so I reached back and felt that the horse had licked the back of my head! Haha that's probably when my love for horses began :lovestruc

I only love horses because they clearly loved me first. I wish I had my photo albums from when I was just a carefree kid sitting on a giant orange stuffed horse as I watched Luno. I'm curious to know how many people have seen Luno.

Oh winged horse of marble white, take me on a magic flight!

Haha, that horse story made me laugh out loud so hard when you told me.

I haven't taken Magical Express in years, so I have no attachment to any of the videos. But I know how disappointing it can be when something you have come to expect and adore is changed, and not for the better!

I also need to add how much it makes me smile reading you explain yours & Howard's relationship. So obvious that y'all are so in love!!

Yeah, it really was such a disappointment. I mean, it couldn't even keep my attention as hard as I tried to stay focused on it! That's really bad, I think, because I was so ready to be engrossed in Disney magic so it must have been really boring if I couldn't even watch the video.

Awww, thanks! I have to say I love that our friendship was documented on DIS. It's kind of funny if you go back to the Weird and Ninja Flats thread to see that we were hanging out when we were just friends and not seeing that we could be anything more again.

Love it!! I'm also a former VMK'er

So cool! I feel as if there are fewer and fewer people on DIS that I know played VMK! I miss it so much. I have to say there's still a tiny bit of me that's holding out hope that one day they'll bring it back!

We have yet to use Magical Express. We keep thinking we are going to use it and even have booked it a couple of times, but we end up renting a car. For now, while we have two little guys, I think the convenience of a rental just works best for us. I keep hearing how well organized it is though!

Love the pink and green together. It's just a cheerful combination.

Too funny that you saw that family again. There always seems to be one other traveling party that we run into at Disney that we just keep seeing over and over- like they happen to be on the same basic schedule we are!

I totally see the benefit of having a car. When we have kids, I know that'll be the best thing for us too. Even being able to keep extra clothes or items in the car for emergencies as opposed to going all the way back to the resort would be so helpful. I know that it'll be nice to come and go with a car and to do things off property if necessary.

I don't know if we would have noticed that family if they didn't have the cutest baby ever!!! It is really funny when you bump into a group or person over and over again considering Disney is so large! I mean, to be in the same park is one thing, but to be at the same park at the same attraction at the same time? What are the chances!

Of course its OK silly! You can stop at all the stores & restaurants you'd like, its your vacation you do what you want! :rotfl2: I just hate airports and would never spend more time inside than I possible have to! :rotfl:

I've been there with the sunburn, know how you feel. Hope you weren't sick too long! :flower3:

Its cool that you get to use your MagicBands to get on ME now. :thumbsup2

:lmao: :rolleyes1

Haha, when we are heading to Chik-fil-A, we're going to think of Sarah, but when we stop to order and wait for our food, we're going to think of you!

I think I'm going to be super careful with sunscreen from now on! I can't believe I forgot my neck area! I used Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Body Cream on it at night, and by the next day, it was feeling remarkably better. My mom had told me to use a thick cream on it, and it really helped! I lost that tightness in the skin overnight, and I was a happier camper!

I wish I could wear our Magic Bands now and use them! I just came across them again recently, and they're like, "Take us back!"

Snacks on a plane. Nice. Totally random story, but we did a game that I honestly can't remember the name of. You get a statement, and then you have to write down a response. Then you hand in the responses, someone has to read them, and then everyone that's not the person who is reading them has a chance to guess who wrote down what. So when we played it, one of the statements was "things you don't want to see on a plane". I wrote down snakes. :rotfl2:

Random story time with Danielle concluded, on with your TR!

My SIL totally just puts her head back and goes to sleep the second she gets on the plane. I mean she brings a blanket and everything and totally covers her head. Helps her deal with flying. She gets sick though, which is how she counteracts that.

My Mom has a major fear of heights. She tried to prevent passing that on to us by always encouraging us to do things that she wouldn't. I had no idea she was afraid until I was a bit older.

Chick-fil-a at the airport TOTALLY makes me think of Sarah.

I love Lush. Highly recommend their products. They're much more on the natural side, which is awesome.

Love the pink and green colors! And the story that you have with them. I absolutely love things like that.

Haha, I said to Howard when I read your comment that I wasn't sure anyone would get my really corny title! He laughed when I wrote it, but I figured he'd be the only one to appreciate it. Haha, thanks for the random story! I love reading 'em!

I love that your mom was able to prevent passing on fears. It reassures me that it is possible!

We finally stopped by Lush on the way back since we had time, and I was definitely intrigued!

Even now when we see pink and green things, we have to put them together to take a picture of it.

I've never been on the Magical Express because we usually drive down. But sad to hear that the more fun video was replaced:(
On the other hand, so excited that you are almost to your Disney home for your trip!!:banana:

Yeah, I never understood what people were dealing with until we went by ourselves for our Disneymoon since beforehand, my family always stayed off-site and drove down as well!

We love ME! We rented a car on our last trip because we were going on a DCL cruise too...and we missed ME. It's become part f the trip for us! :goodvibes

It is totally part of the trip nowadays. I even like that when we leave, we can still take ME to the airport!

It Doesn't Matter 'Bout the Car I Drive or the Ice Around My Neck

We were already on Disney property, but apparently I forgot to post a picture of the welcome sign. I was wondering why I didn't have any for the last update! Has anyone else noticed that the color of the ground changes as you approach the arches? You can see it very clearly in this photo that Howard took. I wonder if it was done on purpose to make the sign more attractive or something.

Anyway, the last part update ended with my creeper picture of the plane family getting off Magical Express for Art of Animation. I love just how close Pop Century is. The first time we were dropped off there, I was amazed that they were literally right next to each other! I mean, I know that Pop was supposed to be a larger resort, but they made the other decades into AoA instead, but there really is no beating seeing these things in real life. And as much as I L-O-V-E Pop, I have to say that AoA has a much better sign. I love the colors of it!

We got off the bus and when we went through those automatic doors, I felt so welcomed as if we were home! I commented to Howard that despite this being our second stay there, I had a feeling we still wouldn't take the time to look at the shadow boxes on the wall! And what do ya know? That was true. Oh well! I guess we'll just have to head on back there soon!

Checking in took a little longer than normal. I realized that I completely forgot to do online check-in beforehand. Whoops! Oh well, it's not as if we wouldn't be able to check in at all! The reason why it took a little longer though was because our room was out in the middle of nowhere even though Jennifer (Jennifer48) had put in the room request to be as close to the bus stop as possible. I was willing to wait for a room if it meant being closer for the rest of the week. With my vasovagal syncope and the doctor's orders to stay off my feet for extended periods of time, it's important to at least not be in the boondocks. I know being at Disney, staying off my feet doesn't really happen, but we do sit as much as we can. I'm also aware of the feelings before I feel faint, so hopefully fainting at WDW is just a one-time deal, haha. I know my case is not as severe as others though. When I read Taylor's TR (tayalltheway) and how he too has vasoavagal, I felt a sense of camaraderie even though I think my case isn't as bad. I feel that people don't quite understand what it's like being hit with that dizziness. It's the same way that I know my having headaches is not the same as someone having a migraine. So to somewhat help the situation, we just waited for a closer room.

I did think it was fun when Howard had to sign the paper and whereas other people write an x on the signature line, the CM put a Mickey head instead.

I had to also take a picture of the form too because I had never read it and saw something rather interesting. In the second paragraph, you can read the following: "Neither I nor anyone occupying any resort accommodation have/has any intention of making, and will never make, this resort accommodation a legal domacile or principal dwelling. My/our legal domicile is and shall forever be outside the WALT DISNEY WORLD Resort." I thought it was kind of funny!

Since we had to wait for a possible new room, we took a quick picture of where we were checking in, which was by the pictures from the 1950's. Often times I think I should have lived during the '50s! I know there were stressful situations in every decade, but I would have loved to have lived during simpler times. I mean, even the differences between now and the '90s are huge!

Bowling? Hula hooping? Drive-in movies? Soda shops? Yes please! And can I just say that I love the fashion of the 1950s? The tight waist that then opens out into a modest A-line skirt? I'm so in! Even now when I look for dresses to buy, I am drawn to that look. I definitely have a few dresses in that style. I'm not at all interested in what's popular right now. I'm the kind of person who doesn't really change what I like very often. Case in point? I feel that jean jackets are getting popular now as girls wear them with maxi dresses and stuff. I've been wearing my denim jacket with my dresses and skirts to church since the LAST time they were popular, haha. Anyway, regardless of the style changes that happen, I will always be wishing I could wear a dress in the '50s style as I go out on a date to the local soda shop where I might share a milkshake with my sweetheart.

While we waited, Howard pointed out the person next to us who was checking in. I didn't realize what was happening, so he had to explain it to me. The guy was speaking in Spanish while the CM was speaking in English! They were on the phone with a translator, so there were pauses in their conversation. I thought that was pretty amazing to witness.

VIDEO: Walking to Our Room at Pop

By the way, in the video I call the backpack "pack-pack." It might come up later on during the trip as well. Before my mom became a para for an individual kid, she used to help out in the Pre-K class at my school. There was a little girl there who called her bag a "pack-pack," and ever since then, my mom and I sometimes still refer to it as such! Oh, and one other random thing is that the kids next door never gave us issues with noise or anything like that.

Finally we were able to get our room number, and we could head to it right away! From our window, we could see the bridge that leads to Art of Animation, so we were at a really good location. I enjoy the option of taking either the Pop or AoA bus when returning from a park. Because of my vasovagal syncope, I'd much rather take a longer walk after a bus ride than have to stand still while waiting for the next bus to come. I don't have to worry about feeling sick, and who doesn't love viewing all the wonders of the Finding Nemo characters at AoA?

Despite getting to our room, we didn't know what to do! I know, I know. We're in Disney World, and we have nothing to do? I took that opportunity to tweet a bit.

Twitter: Landed at 11:40am, ate Chik-fil-A, and now we're in the room waiting for luggage.

Twitter: We totally should have kept some Vinylmation and pins in our backpacks! We just had so much room in our luggage and our bags were heavy!

Twitter: They no longer do Vinylmation trading at Pop Century!!! What?!?

Twitter: Making some last minute ADRs at Sanaa! No shrimp in green curry, but we still love their bread service!

As you can see, we felt that we couldn't go anywhere without our Vinylmation and pins! I know it sounds so silly, but I didn't want to see a great pin that I couldn't trade for. I was also thinking that the luggage would be delivered sooner rather than later, so we decided to wait. I was also feeling extremely thirsty, so Howard ended up calling for our Staples order. Disney vacations are expensive on their own, so I didn't see the need to go buy a drink from Everything Pop when our drink order was on property.

I went online with Howard's laptop and the free wifi while Howard took a few pictures in the room.

I love the scent of the soaps because I'm a fan of anything citrus. At Bath & Body Works, my favorite body care scents have citrus in them like White Citrus and Capri Seaside Citrus. In the warmer months, I love the lighter, fruity candles too. My favorite one is Pomelo Grapefruit. Considering all of that, it made me happy to see the H2O was "blushing orange"! It isn't a very strong scent though like the BBW items, so if you're not a fan, it will fade and doesn't really have staying power. I do take the extra soaps and bring them home to use every once in a while like when we go to our church's retreat and have to bring soap.

This is definitely before I take Clorox wipes and disinfect all the surfaces. Have you ever seen those behind-the-scenes specials about how hotels clean (or don't clean) the rooms? So gross! I'd like to think Disney is not like that, but even so, I feel it's important to wipe everything down anyway because I'm so prone to getting sick. I'm the teacher who wipes down the desks with wipes every once in a while even though they're supposedly cleaned by maintenance.

I found this picture funny because if you didn't know any better, I look like a teenager just hanging out on her bed, wasting her time on the computer! You wouldn't think I'm a 29-year old in DISNEY WORLD.

I don't think I saw all of Howard's picture from this trip yet, but I'm going to predict that there are going to be many more light fixtures ahead of us!

The weather outside was just absolutely perfect! We went from having to wear layers back in NY since it was January to the beautiful sunshine!

We basically just hung out and rested ... and were kind of impatient as we waited for our things! As you saw in the tweets above, we did try to get an ADR at Sanaa, but it ended up that we couldn't get one. I saw it online, but then there were issues, so Howard called the number. By then, it was gone. Oh well! We'd definitely have to make different dinner plans, but they were totally worth it too.

Okay, what to do until then?​

Ah, Pop. Our home away from home. We've stayed at Poly and Contemporary and AKL and a couple others, but we really like Pop. We don't spend much time at all in our room, and Pop has such a great food court that I really, really hate spending more money to stay somewhere else. Don't get me wrong - if Disney wants to give me a free upgrade to a Poly room with a MK view, I'll take it! I'm just too frugal to pay for it.

And I'll take nothing to do at WDW versus chores to do at home any day! Just being there is relaxing.

We check in next Saturday after our three days at Boardwalk. As much as I like visiting Boardwalk and know I will love staying there, I will feel like I am at home when I get to Pop.

I have a feeling it's not going to be long before they start charging more for a lake view, now that AoA makes it much nicer to look at than did the ugly scene that was once there. I am reading a lot of requests for lake views on the DIS, and I think eventually the higher-ups will realize they can get a few more dollars for those rooms, if they want.

I love how close Art of Animation and Pop are too. We were lucky enough to stay at Art of Animation a few months ago (and got upgraded! Talk about pixie dust!). We loved going over to Pop for meals several times we were there. I think it would be a great place for a large family reunion to stay- some people could stay at Pop and others at AoA and not feel like they are far to meet up!

The beginning of a Disney Vacation is the BEST. Sometimes it makes more sense to get things settled (like you did and we have done too), but it kills me to not rush out to have some fun!

Yay for checking in and getting to your room! :cool1: Glad you were able to find a location that suited you. The view over to AoA is so nice! Love it!

We use those translator phones all the time in the hospital. It's pretty much a requirement to use a certified translator as opposed to using a family member (or member of the party) who speaks the foreign language. I'm sure Disney has that requirement too because it eliminates their liability. They can document that they translated correctly.

Fun update!

Yay for arriving & checking in! That's always such an exciting part of the trip because you know you have x number of days stretching out ahead of you to have a fun vacation.

Thank goodness for translator phones! Like MEK said, we use them a lot in the hospital as well.

I had to laugh, because Paxton totally calls his backpack his pack pack and DH and I have taken to calling it that too sometimes. :lmao: I guess it's better than when we first got it and he called it his purse!!

Looks like a great room! Nothing better than finally getting to the room after many hours of traveling!! :)

The first two things I do when I get to a hotel room is check for bed bugs and Clorox the bathroom and surface areas (and remote and phone). :)

Ah, Pop. Our home away from home. We've stayed at Poly and Contemporary and AKL and a couple others, but we really like Pop. We don't spend much time at all in our room, and Pop has such a great food court that I really, really hate spending more money to stay somewhere else. Don't get me wrong - if Disney wants to give me a free upgrade to a Poly room with a MK view, I'll take it! I'm just too frugal to pay for it.

And I'll take nothing to do at WDW versus chores to do at home any day! Just being there is relaxing.

Yeah, Pop is just the greatest! I really didn't think I would enjoy it because I'm so used to staying at my parents' timeshare and having so much space, but when Howard and I do trips by ourselves, it's so different. All we want to do is spend time in the parks, so the room is just a place to shower and sleep. Haha, and a place to go through pins and Vinylmation before heading back out to trade some more! Their food court, as you said, is really nice too! I love that there's a huge variety. The only thing is I'm sad that they removed some of the items we enjoyed from our last trip to Pop! Haha, yes, we can be frugal yet still cross our fingers hoping for an upgrade too!

VERY TRUE! Haha, I'd rather just lie around with nothing to do as opposed to lie around and think, "I should probably do laundry and start preparing dinner." Since being married, one of my favorite parts of vacation is not having to cook dinner!

We check in next Saturday after our three days at Boardwalk. As much as I like visiting Boardwalk and know I will love staying there, I will feel like I am at home when I get to Pop.

I have a feeling it's not going to be long before they start charging more for a lake view, now that AoA makes it much nicer to look at than did the ugly scene that was once there. I am reading a lot of requests for lake views on the DIS, and I think eventually the higher-ups will realize they can get a few more dollars for those rooms, if they want.

I'm so excited for you because I know you're just at the start of your trip!

I didn't even think about how they could charge more for a lake view! I don't think we'll ever pay more for any specific view at a resort since we don't spend time in the room, but after having stayed in a random Pop room and then this room in January, I can totally understand why it would be worth more! It was beautiful walking out each morning and seeing the bright sunshine and the water in front of us with AoA across the way.

I love how close Art of Animation and Pop are too. We were lucky enough to stay at Art of Animation a few months ago (and got upgraded! Talk about pixie dust!). We loved going over to Pop for meals several times we were there. I think it would be a great place for a large family reunion to stay- some people could stay at Pop and others at AoA and not feel like they are far to meet up!

The beginning of a Disney Vacation is the BEST. Sometimes it makes more sense to get things settled (like you did and we have done too), but it kills me to not rush out to have some fun!

It really is so great having two food courts so close! And it's nice that they both have different options too as opposed to just having burgers and chicken tenders. I wish we had an opportunity to eat at Landscape of Flavors this trip!

It was definitely a benefit that we felt that we had nothing to do and just took it easy. It gave us a lot of energy for the next few days of parks! During our Christmas trip, we arrived at our room in the middle of the night, and although we had plans to hit a park the next day as early as possible, it just didn't happen. I felt so guilty wanting to sleep and being exhausted from the first few months of the school year, and I never caught up with feeling rested. I had to just keep pushing myself to go until I got sick. Arriving early and not feeling a rush to like, get dinner and get to bed made a HUGE difference!

Subbing! Can't wait to read more!!

Thank you! I'm so glad you're reading along!

Yay for checking in and getting to your room! :cool1: Glad you were able to find a location that suited you. The view over to AoA is so nice! Love it!

We use those translator phones all the time in the hospital. It's pretty much a requirement to use a certified translator as opposed to using a family member (or member of the party) who speaks the foreign language. I'm sure Disney has that requirement too because it eliminates their liability. They can document that they translated correctly.

Fun update!

Yeah, it was definitely much better being closer. I can't imagine being on my feet for so long walking to the bus stop and then waiting before we even got to the park itself!

That makes so much sense. I didn't even consider liability; I just thought it was more about ease of conversation! Now that my grandma has been in the hospital, I totally understand why that's important. She has the sign on the bulletin board above her bed that indicates her language is Cantonese. It's hard enough trying to understand a doctor speaking medical jargon if you're not used to it, but I can't imagine the difficulty when it's in your second language!

Yay for arriving & checking in! That's always such an exciting part of the trip because you know you have x number of days stretching out ahead of you to have a fun vacation.

Thank goodness for translator phones! Like MEK said, we use them a lot in the hospital as well.

I had to laugh, because Paxton totally calls his backpack his pack pack and DH and I have taken to calling it that too sometimes. :lmao: I guess it's better than when we first got it and he called it his purse!!

Yeah! I love having the whole vacation ahead of us! It's just so exciting!

It's so funny that I thought I was sharing this really good thing that Disney does with the translator phones, but apparently it's well-known! Haha, learn something new every day ... in Disney too!

Haha, Howard started laughing when he read your comment too! And yes, "pack-pack" for Paxton is better than purse!

I'm subbing in! I enjoy reading about your travels together! pixiedust:

Yay, thank you so much! Glad you're reading along and enjoying!

Looks like a great room! Nothing better than finally getting to the room after many hours of traveling!! :)

I'm so glad the room was ready because if we had to wait for our room, I know I wouldn't feel as relaxed. It is so nice just being able to take off my shoes, haha.

The first two things I do when I get to a hotel room is check for bed bugs and Clorox the bathroom and surface areas (and remote and phone). :)

Ooo, I don't always remember to check for bed bugs though I do Clorox every surface like you do! My mom will put the remote in a plastic baggie instead of wiping it down. I too do the phone and the light switches and the door knobs. I just don't feel comfortable until it's done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter