Weight Watchers Chat -- Part III

On the home page- click on Track Your Weight. Then in the top right where it says your current weight, there is a pencil next to it. Click on the pencil. You should see where it says your Weigh In Day, and there's an Edit button to the right of it. Hope this helps :)

Success! Thank you so much! :cool1:

What apps do people like for the iPhone? I found one that looks similar to points and its called "bites" and "bites plus".

I'm a little irritated....I used the WW scanner and it said my hummus and pretzel chips combo was 2 points and it was 7!!!

Wearing another pair of pants that have been in my closet hiding......yeah! Can't wait for this weekend to remove bigger clothes from my closet.

Missed swimming last night because I had a college parent night at dd's school. I will swim tonight though!

Dumb question....does anyone have a different "week" when points reset than their weigh in day? I weigh in on Fridays, but hate having my points bank start that day. I have a fear of using up my points and was thinking it would help if I started tracking my week on a Wednesday.

Julia

I must admit, I am irritated with the WW app and scanner. I figured they would be easier to use or at least more complete. The app has tons of holes. :rolleyes2

I think so too! How are you doing Sandi? How's your daughter? Are you still doing Zumba? Questions, questions, questions.......haha

I'm good Stephanie, thanks for asking. We went to WDW in August and then I had a lot of traveling for work, so I took a few weeks off from tracking. Ended up gaining 4 pounds. I've since lost 2.2 of it and am tracking every day again. I am still 6 pounds from goal (how long have I been saying that!), but I'll keep working at it. I've switched from Zumba to tennis. You may remember that my DD plays for her high school team and spring was all tennis. I thought her private coach was helping her a lot, and he suggested I should take some adult classes. I'm hooked. I do Cardio tennis once or twice a week and then have a class with a group of 4 women and 4 men once a week. It's a lot of fun. DD did her bike trip from Maine back to Michigan in July and is now in her senior year of HS running cross country.

It must be weird to not have the year 'round school this year. How are your kids?

Sandi thank you for the help. I clicked on the plan manager page, but I do not have a settings tab. All I can see are the tracker, progress reports, find and explore, recipe builder, etc.

I thought I was pretty computer savvy, but the WW apps and website are difficult to use!

Success! Thank you so much! :cool1:

Looks like you're all set now. The WW website and apps are a little annoying, but since I can synch my computer, iPhone and iPad easily, I use them. They keep "deleting" food and then changing their minds about what should have the green triangle. I understand updating when new information is available, but these updates are ridiculous.

Sandi said:
I'm good Stephanie, thanks for asking. We went to WDW in August and then I had a lot of traveling for work, so I took a few weeks off from tracking. Ended up gaining 4 pounds. I've since lost 2.2 of it and am tracking every day again. I am still 6 pounds from goal (how long have I been saying that!), but I'll keep working at it. I've switched from Zumba to tennis. You may remember that my DD plays for her high school team and spring was all tennis. I thought her private coach was helping her a lot, and he suggested I should take some adult classes. I'm hooked. I do Cardio tennis once or twice a week and then have a class with a group of 4 women and 4 men once a week. It's a lot of fun. DD did her bike trip from Maine back to Michigan in July and is now in her senior year of HS running cross country.

It must be weird to not have the year 'round school this year. How are your kids?

Yes, I remember tennis, good I am glad you are enjoying it and really 4lbs. Isn't bad. I know you WILL get there, cause you have great determination. I figured your daughter had to be a senior by now, is she planning on going far for college? I am hating being on traditional school schedule, but oh we'll that is life now. DD is a freshman and loving high school so far. She is in marching band (they are marching at disney in April, yay) which keeps her very busy and theatre. She is so funny cause she said the best thing about high school is she doesn't have to from place to place in a class line. I was worried about Adam going to a different school and different schedule especially after the bizarre 6 month sleep nightmare we had last year, but so far so good. Glad all is well :).

Yes, I remember tennis, good I am glad you are enjoying it and really 4lbs. Isn't bad. I know you WILL get there, cause you have great determination. I figured your daughter had to be a senior by now, is she planning on going far for college? I am hating being on traditional school schedule, but oh we'll that is life now. DD is a freshman and loving high school so far. She is in marching band (they are marching at disney in April, yay) which keeps her very busy and theatre. She is so funny cause she said the best thing about high school is she doesn't have to from place to place in a class line. I was worried about Adam going to a different school and different schedule especially after the bizarre 6 month sleep nightmare we had last year, but so far so good. Glad all is well :).

I'm glad your kids are doing good in the new schools. My DD did marching band her freshman year and they also did an April WDW trip. It was a lot of fun. I'm sure you're going, too, right? I did NOT ride the bus down with them, but flew down and met up with them part way through. Then DD and I stayed down for Spring Break. The kids stayed at All Star Music; where is your band staying.

Oh, and back to a WW theme, has your maintenance been going well? You reached goal at least a year ago, right? We have a few people in my group who say that maintenance is harder than losing. I can't imagine that!

Sandi said:
I'm glad your kids are doing good in the new schools. My DD did marching band her freshman year and they also did an April WDW trip. It was a lot of fun. I'm sure you're going, too, right? I did NOT ride the bus down with them, but flew down and met up with them part way through. Then DD and I stayed down for Spring Break. The kids stayed at All Star Music; where is your band staying.

Oh, and back to a WW theme, has your maintenance been going well? You reached goal at least a year ago, right? We have a few people in my group who say that maintenance is harder than losing. I can't imagine that!

Yes, I am going! I don't know who planned this trip but it certainly wasn't me! They are going about 2 weeks after spring break for 4 days. Marching at night then playing at DTD the next day. I am planning on going with bus but if they have to many chaperones and there is a lottery I may fly. Anyway, I was shocked they weren't staying on site. We are staying Marriott world center. The reason on for this is they want inside corridors. I wold have loved to link it with spring break but since I'm a "freshie" parent I didn't have much say this year.

Maintenance has NOT been easy! It has been a roller coaster. I've been up since my vacation in June about 6-8lbs. I can't get down for the life of me. I've had some hormonal stuff going on where I'm off some meds and changing meds. My pituitary tumor seems to be stable, I don't know, I still go to meeting but haven't been every week. The last 2 weeks stuck to 26 points religiously. So, I'm still trucking along, wish I could be one of those that eats a big Mac and doesn't even gain an ounce, lol

Yes, I am going! I don't know who planned this trip but it certainly wasn't me! They are going about 2 weeks after spring break for 4 days. Marching at night then playing at DTD the next day. I am planning on going with bus but if they have to many chaperones and there is a lottery I may fly. Anyway, I was shocked they weren't staying on site. We are staying Marriott world center. The reason on for this is they want inside corridors. I wold have loved to link it with spring break but since I'm a "freshie" parent I didn't have much say this year.

Maintenance has NOT been easy! It has been a roller coaster. I've been up since my vacation in June about 6-8lbs. I can't get down for the life of me. I've had some hormonal stuff going on where I'm off some meds and changing meds. My pituitary tumor seems to be stable, I don't know, I still go to meeting but haven't been every week. The last 2 weeks stuck to 26 points religiously. So, I'm still trucking along, wish I could be one of those that eats a big Mac and doesn't even gain an ounce, lol

You're a trooper sticking with 26 points. You'll get back where you want to be soon. I guess when they say it's a lifelong commitment, it really is -- we'll never be done.

Too bad about the scheduling on the band trip. That was just dumb planning. Our school does a WDW every other year, so, if your school does that, maybe when she is a junior you can be a bit more involved. My DD knew a lot more than the trip planning company rep did about WDW. They kept calling the resort the Allstate resort and gave all sorts of bad information about dining and the themeparks. DD ended up giving the kids and chaperones much better information. She was also really happy to be moving from ASM (aka Allstate) to BWV at the end of her trip.

I put a link to your post in the first post. If you can update your post when someone shares pictures, that would work great.

I tried to just copy / paste your post but the links didn't work when I did that, so it was simpler to just link to your post. I hope you don't mind. If keeping that post updated is a problem, I'll go ahead and change the first post so that I can keep it updated.

I'm a little bit weary today and not thinking clearly -- pulled an all-nighter at the birthing center with a friend who delivered her 8 lb 14.9 oz Christmas week Disney souvenir this morning at 6:13 a.m. This was their fourth girl (no boys) and second Disney souvenir. The first souvenir turned 2 on Sept. 1. :cool1:

Wow nice for your friends.. I bet they are a busy family!

so WI was today and I am down 3.1 :thumbsup2

Sandi said:
That's great! Congrats. :cool1:

I second what Stephanie said. Let us know if we can answer questions or help at all. It's a lot easier with support -- in person or virtual!

What they said! Welcome, Sandi!

The girls at work are always making comments about the weight I've lost. Well today I found out that 2 of my coworkers are doing online WW too! They said that they are "friends" on the website and wanted to add me. How do I do that?

I love these boards and a lot of times this and watching the scale is the only thing keeping me going but it will be nice to be able to talk to some people in person that understand and are motivated. Hopefully they are as motivated as I am! :goodvibes

I'm about 3 pounds away from hitting my 10% so I'm excited. I probably won't hit it this week but should be able to make it next week. :) I can't get over how good it makes me feel to be doing this for myself. :cool1:

My WI was today and I lost 1.0 pound even. I think it would have been more but I went out for yesterday's Packer Game and pizza and beer.

Hi everyone. I just joined weight watchers last week. I do have a lot of frustration with the app, i really don't know what to do when there is multiple points listed for one things, i.e egg whites. I am happy though, i lost 3lbs first week

Had horrible dreams last night that I gained- a lot. I think it's because I was playing fast and loose with tracking the last couple of days- I'll have to start paying attention. I did lose last week... but if I keep up like I have been, I won't think week!

Tough couple of days for me. :eek:

Between my weekly eat-beyond-my-points meal on Wednesday (planned) followed by the all-nighter (with midnight snack) at my friend's labor, forgetting to track a meal Thursday and then a buffet yesterday, my weight is up two pounds since Tuesday's WI. I haven't seen a change like that happen since I started.

I purposely put on the tightest clothes I could find today so I will constantly be reminded of what I want to accomplish. I hope to at least break even next Tuesday at my WI.

The girls at work are always making comments about the weight I've lost. Well today I found out that 2 of my coworkers are doing online WW too! They said that they are "friends" on the website and wanted to add me. How do I do that?

I love these boards and a lot of times this and watching the scale is the only thing keeping me going but it will be nice to be able to talk to some people in person that understand and are motivated. Hopefully they are as motivated as I am! :goodvibes

I'm about 3 pounds away from hitting my 10% so I'm excited. I probably won't hit it this week but should be able to make it next week. :) I can't get over how good it makes me feel to be doing this for myself. :cool1:

Did you figure out how to add them? That's great you have more support for each other. Good luck on hitting 10%, you can do it.

My WI was today and I lost 1.0 pound even. I think it would have been more but I went out for yesterday's Packer Game and pizza and beer.
:yay:Great robin!

Had horrible dreams last night that I gained- a lot. I think it's because I was playing fast and loose with tracking the last couple of days- I'll have to start paying attention. I did lose last week... but if I keep up like I have been, I won't think week!

Tough couple of days for me. :eek:

Between my weekly eat-beyond-my-points meal on Wednesday (planned) followed by the all-nighter (with midnight snack) at my friend's labor, forgetting to track a meal Thursday and then a buffet yesterday, my weight is up two pounds since Tuesday's WI. I haven't seen a change like that happen since I started.

I purposely put on the tightest clothes I could find today so I will constantly be reminded of what I want to accomplish. I hope to at least break even next Tuesday at my WI.

BE STRONG ladies you can do this!

The weekend is where I run into trouble so please keep your fingers crossed for me. I am up quite a bit from goal (I know not a good WW lifetimer example :sad2:) But I'm focused and we all will get there:thumbsup2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter