Weight loss to Disney

I'm trying to lose a bit more than I need to because of this haha. I know I'm going to eat EVERYTHING so at least if I lose a bit extra I won't feel guilty :rotfl:

I go in one week and I will be taking full advantage of Disney Dining! I will be straight back on the diet when we come back. I'm hoping that being active will counteract some of the calories.

I fully intend to eat and drink my way around the WORLD. :rotfl:

I go in one week and I will be taking full advantage of Disney Dining! I will be straight back on the diet when we come back. I'm hoping that being active will counteract some of the calories.

I fully intend to eat and drink my way around the WORLD. :rotfl:

I lost 21 lbs before we went and thought exactly the same as you do that all the additional exercise would counteract the additional eating ..... and it did :yay::yay: I ate whatever I wanted including funnel cakes and fizzy drinks and only put on 5 lbs which came off within 1 week of being back home and back onto my usual eating regime :goodvibes:goodvibes

I lost 21 lbs before we went and thought exactly the same as you do that all the additional exercise would counteract the additional eating ..... and it did :yay::yay: I ate whatever I wanted including funnel cakes and fizzy drinks and only put on 5 lbs which came off within 1 week of being back home and back onto my usual eating regime :goodvibes:goodvibes

Really good to hear this. :thumbsup2

I think looking at all the food blogs and websites on disney dining is actually helping my diet, as I look at the food and think mmmm, but don't bother going and getting the bad stuff from the fridge, I just keep looking at all the lovely treats I will be having when I go :). So pleased to know that others can eat what they want there and not put too much on, 5lbs was really great disneynut :)

Lots of us then which is fabulous. I'll be weighing in every Friday morning as that is my 'D' day week date! I may not be brave enough to posture actual weight even in Dis land but I will post pounds lost (gained) etc and total to date. I kind of feel accountable then, lol x

Some of you have had some amazing weight losses, huge congrats to you. We have decided thanks to lovely, helpful advice on here invest in the photo pass plus as the number of photos we have as a family with our 7 and 4 year old is pitiful (largely as I am camera shy, my place is behind not in front of the lens). Next August the intention is to rock that photo pass and get bored of looking at all the many family shots we'll get x

So pleased a few of you want to join in, have a great Sunday x

I am a huge fan of both ww and my fitness pal xxx
I am also on a mission to lose 56 pounds. Good Luck to everyone in their quest.

phi2012 said:
Really good to hear this. :thumbsup2

I think looking at all the food blogs and websites on disney dining is actually helping my diet, as I look at the food and think mmmm, but don't bother going and getting the bad stuff from the fridge, I just keep looking at all the lovely treats I will be having when I go :). So pleased to know that others can eat what they want there and not put too much on, 5lbs was really great disneynut :)

I agree ! Am so into looking at all the menus and reviews it is sadly very fun. I'm ruining my own fun though as I think I will have picked put every meal by the time we go x

I agree ! Am so into looking at all the menus and reviews it is sadly very fun. I'm ruining my own fun though as I think I will have picked put every meal by the time we go x

I have pretty much already decided too ;). But when doing the dining plan you kinda have to anyway... well that's what i'm telling myself :rolleyes1

I found that I lost weight whilst in WDW. I was on the QSDP and didn't deny myself anything, all the walking and the heat meant I was drinking water so much and didt really crave any bad stuff.

Even some mornings the cinnamon rolls didn't appeal to me!!!!!

Official fat club weigh in tonight (ahem weight watchers) and I lost 1.5 pounds and that is with only being focused since Saturday which I'm thrilled about x

Disney weigh in on Friday which will be 40 weeks and counting, here's hoping I shift some more! This coming weekend and week are going to be shockers as it is dh's big 4...0 and we are travelling back to see my friends and family in Yorkshire!

Good luck to all fellow Disney Dieters!!!

How's everyone doing this week? Feeling good so far, logging food on myfitnesspal but actually counting ww pro points as well. So far so good! First weigh in Friday morning before meals out Friday night and Saturday night (ahem!)

If you've had a bad week, tomorrow is a new day! Good luck all x

That is good to hear. I will be honest and put my weight gain on my ticker when I return. Hopefully I will be able to lose whatever I gain before Christmas.:thumbsup2

How's everyone doing this week? Feeling good so far, logging food on myfitnesspal but actually counting ww pro points as well. So far so good! First weigh in Friday morning before meals out Friday night and Saturday night (ahem!)

If you've had a bad week, tomorrow is a new day! Good luck all x

Weighed myself when I got in from work and apparently I've lost 2 pounds, but all I had to eat all day was toast so I'm not being too hopeful :rotfl:

Well done Ohana Sam! Well first 'D' Day weigh in today at 40 weeks to go and I have lost 3 pounds, woop!

Now for a very difficult week as dh turns 40 and we have half term catching up with family and friends x

Morning team! How is everyone today?

I've not been very good this week, 0.5lbs on :-( HOWEVER I will say that, as a lady, it's that wonderful monthly visitor so I can't be sure if the gain in hormonal or greed!!

Currently in London with work and there is a gym in my hotel. I can never sleep in a hotel without my OH so was up early doors, meaning I went to the gym at 5.45am!!

Focus for the coming week is eating lightly but frequently, increasing my protein and lowering sugar.

Hope all is great with everyone :-)

Magic Megadegs said:
Well done Ohana Sam! Well first 'D' Day weigh in today at 40 weeks to go and I have lost 3 pounds, woop!

Now for a very difficult week as dh turns 40 and we have half term catching up with family and friends x

WELL DONE!!!! Woohoooo xx

I found that I lost weight whilst in WDW. I was on the QSDP and didn't deny myself anything, all the walking and the heat meant I was drinking water so much and didt really crave any bad stuff.

Even some mornings the cinnamon rolls didn't appeal to me!!!!!

our last few holidays i've lost weight with being on no dining plan, on ddp and also on qsdp.
i literally ate what i wanted, when i wanted, but def drunk lots more water than at home :goodvibes

sadly, half of the weight i lost prior to our last holiday has gone back on-especially around the middle!

so i have 41 weeks to lose 20 pounds-
doesn't sound too bad-but unfortunately i have several health issues,so losing weight-apart from in wdw!!!-is really slow going-even when being a good girl :goodvibes

i am inspired by all the pp's and am starting new healthy plan from today.

:dance3::dance3:

I'm going to weigh myself again once I finally get out of bed lol it's 3 degrees in Leeds and my day off so I've been hiding haha.

I'll admit I've not been too good this week but definitely going to be better next week. I have to cut anything that's high in dairy and insoluble fibre out of my diet so basically everything that tastes nice so that might help me out a bit lol

Well done everyone so far ^_^

Well done guys, Some great loses :cool1:.

Magic megadegs, that's brill 3 pounds :worship: I'm sure you'll be ok this coming week, plus it's a special occassion so I wouldn't worry too much just have fun.

Welcome married2mm, great that you'll be joining us in our attempts at weightloss. It is also quite hard for me to lose weight as I'm on a number of different tablets to help with some health problems I have, but I am trying hard and it can be done. Good luck :thumbsup2

My normal weighin day is on a sat so will do it tomorrow and update you guys when I have. Fingers crossed it'll be ok, but I too have been on the monthly evil Ciorsdah, and chocolate has been my friend the last few days :confused3.

Lets hope i've not put on too much :rolleyes1.

I reached my target weight for my trip in 2011, and sat around that weight ever since - then.... I gave up smoking :cool1::cool1::cool1: three cheers!

However, I literally put a stone on in 6 weeks! I went to Disney in Aug 2012 and the weight crept up a bit more to 11st4 am now down to 10st12 but would like to go another stone!

It seems crazy that when I ventured on this same mission in 2011 I lost a stone in 3 months whilst smoking and drinking - yet now I have a healthier approach it seems harder!

Still Body Attack at 8.30am tomorrow - onwards and downwards !

A couple pounds off for me this week, it's been okay despite the cold weather here up north!

Love the myfitnesspal app, it's great for keeping an eye on what you eat throughout the day.

Keep up the good work!

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter