Weight loss to Disney

Hello all, just stumbled on this thread - haven't been on the boards much since we got home from Disney in September - just to depressed but now that we've booked again for next year, here I am.

I would like to 'delete' about 45 pounds before next August but I'm an up & down loser, you know, 1-2 pounds one week & then nothing the next even though I kill myself at the gym - I'm also diabetic which might have an impact - but I'm determined to do it, I've already lost about 32 pounds for March this year - not brilliant but little steps..... anyway, keep up the good work everyone xx :goodvibes

PrincessJasmine66 32 pounds is amazing! I am back on track from tomorrow following a week back at home eating and being merry when I suspect I would have put back on the 3 pounds I in week one x

Nine months to go and somewhere around 50 pounds to lose! I'm sure we can help keep each other motivated!!! I just booked and paid for our photo plus pass thingy this evening following its reduced rate and I am going to sure as heck be in all those photos, lol!!!

Hi

I have been sneaking a peek at this thread and just wanted to say that I started WW in June and lost 17lb so far. I thought it may be interesting for those that are worrying about putting weight back on whilst away.....

We came back from WDW this Thursday, after being there for 10 days, staying firstly at the BC and then at RPR Universal and I weighed yesterday to see that I have put on 6lb. This is my scales, as opposed to my official WW weigh in, which sometimes differs.

To be honest, I thought it would be more, as I ate everything, even 'fat' soft drinks at times. As we were on the dining plan, I had deserts too. I probably didn't eat as much as I would in the past, as I am more aware of portion sizes etc., but I still had lots of fries etc.

However, there were many times I could have taken the 'lighter' options, by way of salads, wraps etc., but I didn't!! :rotfl:

I am dreading going to WW on Thursday, which is my weigh in day, I am back about three or four weeks of weight loss in 10 days, which is a bit demoralising, but I think it will be easier to get off for a second time (she says with everything crossed).

Keep at it, it will happen! :thumbsup2.

I have to say, it was lovely to be a bit 'thinner' this time, I wore capris and tops that I couldn't get into earlier this summer and with the heat it does make you feel so much better.

:goodvibes

Just done my weekly weight check and I've lost all the weight I put on in Disney and an extra pound too!:thumbsup2

K8T said:
Hi

I have been sneaking a peek at this thread and just wanted to say that I started WW in June and lost 17lb so far. I thought it may be interesting for those that are worrying about putting weight back on whilst away.....

We came back from WDW this Thursday, after being there for 10 days, staying firstly at the BC and then at RPR Universal and I weighed yesterday to see that I have put on 6lb. This is my scales, as opposed to my official WW weigh in, which sometimes differs.

To be honest, I thought it would be more, as I ate everything, even 'fat' soft drinks at times. As we were on the dining plan, I had deserts too. I probably didn't eat as much as I would in the past, as I am more aware of portion sizes etc., but I still had lots of fries etc.

However, there were many times I could have taken the 'lighter' options, by way of salads, wraps etc., but I didn't!! :rotfl:

I am dreading going to WW on Thursday, which is my weigh in day, I am back about three or four weeks of weight loss in 10 days, which is a bit demoralising, but I think it will be easier to get off for a second time (she says with everything crossed).

Keep at it, it will happen! :thumbsup2.

I have to say, it was lovely to be a bit 'thinner' this time, I wore capris and tops that I couldn't get into earlier this summer and with the heat it does make you feel so much better.

Wowsers, 17 pounds is great and those extra 6 will be gone in a couple of weeks. Well done you and so pleased you had such an awesome time xxx

stoneyloon said:
:goodvibes

Just done my weekly weight check and I've lost all the weight I put on in Disney and an extra pound too!:thumbsup2

Wow Stoneyloon, how good is that xxx How much would you like to lose in total?? Have you set yourself little mini targets or are you just going for it?

I keep slipping up so I'm afraid to weight myself haha. Definitely being good starting h this week though which shouldn't be too hard considering I have no money to mess up lol

Considering doing this 30 day shred thing that you can get on DVD which is supposed to be amazing plus you can actually watch it on YouTube for free!

Stoneyloon that's fantastic!!! Well done :-)

30 Day Shred is great but I'd certainly recommend getting hold of a couple of hand weights (2 or 3kg each) to add a bit more resistance to the workout :-)

No measurements today from me, my appointment changed to tomorrow am. Ill post as soon as I know anything :-)

PrincessJasmine66 said:
Hello all, just stumbled on this thread - haven't been on the boards much since we got home from Disney in September - just to depressed but now that we've booked again for next year, here I am.

I would like to 'delete' about 45 pounds before next August but I'm an up & down loser, you know, 1-2 pounds one week & then nothing the next even though I kill myself at the gym - I'm also diabetic which might have an impact - but I'm determined to do it, I've already lost about 32 pounds for March this year - not brilliant but little steps..... anyway, keep up the good work everyone xx :goodvibes

Welcome to our little thread :) 32lbs is an amazing deletion well done!!

Magic Megadegs said:
Wow Stoneyloon, how good is that xxx How much would you like to lose in total?? Have you set yourself little mini targets or are you just going for it?

No real weight target yet, I just want to get back down to 'normal' sized clothes....

You know, i think we're all doing fantastic & any weight loss is brill because it makes you feel sooo good! I was gutted with my first weigh-in after coming home because I gained 7lbs - I should say that I ate what I wanted when we were away, didn't deprive myself of anything at all, but getting back on the scales I wondered if it was worth it, but its only taken me 6 weeks to lose that 7lbs & I'm back & ready to go start again but its hard so any support will be great - i think we can all help each other :)

Weigh in today, after the excesses of last week delighted to say I am a quarter of a pound down (will translate that as stayed the same, lol.)

Time to 'D' day = 38 weeks
Weight lost = 3 pounds
Still to lose = 48 pounds

Hope everyone is doing ok. Good luck this week x

Well folks, today is my birthday :yay: and my wonderful BF has bought me a juicer and heart rate monitor so these thigns are going to help my weight loss journey!!

Still not been weighed or measured, but my jeans seem to fit me right away as soon as they have been washed and dryed - no more awkwards pulling and tugging to get them on and then praying to the jeans god that they stretch in time to look less obscene!

x

You know, i think we're all doing fantastic & any weight loss is brill because it makes you feel sooo good! I was gutted with my first weigh-in after coming home because I gained 7lbs - I should say that I ate what I wanted when we were away, didn't deprive myself of anything at all, but getting back on the scales I wondered if it was worth it, but its only taken me 6 weeks to lose that 7lbs & I'm back & ready to go start again

but its hard so any support will be great - i think we can all help each other :)

so true! :yay:

Weigh in today, after the excesses of last week delighted to say I am a quarter of a pound down (will translate that as stayed the same, lol.)

Time to 'D' day = 38 weeks
Weight lost = 3 pounds
Still to lose = 48 pounds

Hope everyone is doing ok. Good luck this week x

well done, every ounce counts! :cool1:

Well folks, today is my birthday :yay: and my wonderful BF has bought me a juicer and heart rate monitor so these thigns are going to help my weight loss journey!!

Still not been weighed or measured, but my jeans seem to fit me right away as soon as they have been washed and dryed - no more awkwards pulling and tugging to get them on and then praying to the jeans god that they stretch in time to look less obscene!

x

what a wonderful supportive bf you have.

:bday:

hi everyone-sorry about all the posts- i'm not very techno,to say the least, so don't know how to reply to more than one post at a time!

anyway-weightloss time, sadly stayed the same,however on the positive side-no gain, just maintained.
had a hospital appointment earlier, and have to give up chocolate and caffeine so hopefully that will help- don't know what it will do to my mood though :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter