Weekly points defined?

scooz2

Earning My Ears
I was wondering what the rules are for how dvc calculates weekly points. Do the week rates mean stay from Sat to Sun, etc? Or if I were to go on a Wed and stay to a Tues, would that also be a weekly rate? Or would I just add up the points using the daily rates for each night I would be staying?

We want to stay for a week, but go mid-week to save on airfare. Thanks!

The weekly calculation is simply seven consecutive days. It does not matter if it is Saturday to Saturday, or Wednesday to Wednesday. The points add up the same, (unless you are crossing over from one pricing season to another).

Everything is based on points needed per night. If you go to the point charts you will see that any weekly total is simply the addition of the total for 7 nights. Sun-Thurs nights always require fewer points per night than Fri or Sat. And if you "go on a Wed and stay to a Tues," you will be there for only 6nights not a week.

But, if the week you are looking at crosses seasons, then you will either use more or less points for the week.

Note also that you don't have to stay for a week. You can go for just a few days. Add up the points per night & thats what it costs.
Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter