• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

Our DME tags came today!!!! 32 days!! :cool1::banana:

Oooh! We're 34 days so maybe mine will come this week!! Ugh I am out of town for work Wednesday through Saturday - with my luck they will come then and my lazy non-planning family will get them without me lol.

Oh no that is awful :(. I hope they figure it out. $50 is a lot to miss out on :( Did you try being extra forceful and cranky? I hate to be that person but you need those points now for the trip and I would really harp on that and say you won't be referring anyone else, etc, be a pain their butts.
I tend to get hateful and rude. It gets me nowhere. DH is so charismatic. He can talk anyone into just about anything. He just hates dealing with drama so avoids at all cost. I lost my mind on 180 ADR. I could only book for my 180 day not 180 +10. I had to wait for phone lines to open and by then there was NO BoG. I was in tears then got angry. DH told me it wasn't worth getting upset over and he wouldn't sit on phone and cry over the Beast. I eventually one at my own hand when I snagged a pre MVMCP BoG. Take that Disney IT department!!

So I know Haunted Mansion is rumored to be closed until 12/4, but Disney has yet to cancel my Fastpass for it on 12/3. Should I just wait, or try to find something else while I still have time?
I would hold onto it. There's plenty on FP options on MK. The only things that may be gone are 7DMT and princesses?

Anyone here want this:

'Ohana Dinner
Date: Monday, November 28, 2016
Time: 4:10 PM
Guests: 4 Adults

Mmmmm bread pudding. And noodles. And wings. And just YUM.

Did you get a better time?!

I have a TP finder set for 11/27-12/4 for "dinner". I got quite a few hits over the weekend. lol. This one doesn't work because it's our AK day, but I picked it up in case I could help out someone else. I actually don't know why it let me pick it up because I have a Yak & Yeti ADR at 4:10pm that same day.

I have a TP finder set for 11/27-12/4 for "dinner". I got quite a few hits over the weekend. lol. This one doesn't work because it's our AK day, but I picked it up in case I could help out someone else. I actually don't know why it let me pick it up because I have a Yak & Yeti ADR at 4:10pm that same day.

Fingers crossed!!

I'll be there 12/2 at 6:30 and can't wait!

I'm surprised it let you do that!! I'm considering but worried it's too late for late lunch and too early for early dinner. I'll keep pondering.

Fingers crossed!!

I'll be there 12/2 at 6:30 and can't wait!

I have a 12/2 @ 4:15pm too that doesn't work because that's my HS day and Club Villain. I'm pulling together my December ADRs to drop now.

Edit to add...it let me pick up a 12/2 4:15pm when I already have a HBD F! package ADR at 4:15pm that same day.

I have the following to cancel:

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Time: 8:40 PM

Be Our Guest Dinner
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016
Time: 9:45 PM

'Ohana Dinner
Date: Friday, December 2, 2016
Time: 4:15 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

The Hollywood Brown Derby Lunch Fantasmic 1st Show
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2016
Time: 2:35 PM

'Ohana Dinner
Date: Saturday, December 3, 2016
Time: 3:30 PM

Oh my gosh - all this time I didn't make the connection that you could put a span of dates! Nice!

I have pretty much the same thing, only for 11/27-12/6! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter