Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

Anyone know how Shop Disney Parks app work? Can you deliver to your resort?? (Sorry, Canadian here, can't download the app until I get to the US I think...)
You can order to your hotel or home. I ordered a bunch of stuff right after our trip bc I didn't want to cart stuff home. They offered free shipping for a short period after our trip. Also keep in mind you can purchase things in the park and have them delivered to your hotel.

Definitely letting them handle it!

Well, you could always hand off your luggage before breakfast (WAAAY early, imo, but we're not early risers), then eat, then go to DHS, then go to CBR to check out your room whenever you get notified it's ready. If you don't get the notification, then you can just stay at DHS. :D

You can order to your hotel or home. I ordered a bunch of stuff right after our trip bc I didn't want to cart stuff home. They offered free shipping for a short period after our trip. Also keep in mind you can purchase things in the park and have them delivered to your hotel.
Thanks! I would probably take advantage of the resort. Doubt they would ship cheaply to Canada :)

Well, you could always hand off your luggage before breakfast (WAAAY early, imo, but we're not early risers), then eat, then go to DHS, then go to CBR to check out your room whenever you get notified it's ready. If you don't get the notification, then you can just stay at DHS. :D
Yes I plan to do this on my switch day from Swan to CR. Check out first thing in the morning and move to CR, have ppo at BOG :D

Last edited:
I got an email from southwest today about clearance trips. I thought I would just see how much the flights are now for our days. I happened to see that CBR was one of the hotels on the sale. I was kinda surprised that that Disney offered deals like this and thought I'd share since a bunch of y'all were hoping to get upgraded to CBR...

Yulilin3 just posted on the MNSSHP thread that Disney has ADDED cm discount days here at the end of the month for MNSSHP's! Apparently this move is pretty much unprecedented. As of today, only 3 parties have sold out. I think about 1/2 of them sold out last year, so I guess Disney finally crossed the pricing line. I hope the trend continues for the Christmas parties.

Yulilin3 just posted on the MNSSHP thread that Disney has ADDED cm discount days here at the end of the month for MNSSHP's! Apparently this move is pretty much unprecedented. As of today, only 3 parties have sold out. I think about 1/2 of them sold out last year, so I guess Disney finally crossed the pricing line. I hope the trend continues for the Christmas parties.

That will be interesting to see how it goes with MVMCP! I hope everyone has low crowd party nights!!

Last edited:
Did online check in for both resorts and requested my Disney Visa reward card this morning! Still need to order Memory Maker...

Ok, here's my latest plan:
Fri 11/25 - arrive @ 4:30, check in @ BC, dinner/ice cream on the Boardwalk, relax at resort
Sat 11/26 - 7:30 breakfast @ Cape May Cafe, HS day (Minnie's dinner +Fantasmic)
Sun 11/27 - MK day (ppo BOG, dinner CP)
Mon 11/28 - AK am (EMH, Flame Tree quick service lunch), EP pm (Garden Grill dinner)
Tues 11/29 - MK day (ppo BOG), Ohana dinner
Wed 11/30 - MK day (ppo BOG), 5:00 ME, 8:15 flight home :(

The boys decided they don't want to do Jedi Training and they want to cancel their Pirates League reservation (which, by the way, increased prices big time since last year - $45 each!). Now we need to decide which 2 out of 3 days we want to do BOG lunch and do we need 3 ppo breakfasts??

Did online check in for both resorts and requested my Disney Visa reward card this morning! Still need to order Memory Maker...

Ok, here's my latest plan:
Fri 11/25 - arrive @ 4:30, check in @ BC, dinner/ice cream on the Boardwalk, relax at resort
Sat 11/26 - 7:30 breakfast @ Cape May Cafe, HS day (Minnie's dinner +Fantasmic)
Sun 11/27 - MK day (ppo BOG, dinner CP)
Mon 11/28 - AK am (EMH, Flame Tree quick service lunch), EP pm (Garden Grill dinner)
Tues 11/29 - MK day (ppo BOG), Ohana dinner
Wed 11/30 - MK day (ppo BOG), 5:00 ME, 8:15 flight home :(

The boys decided they don't want to do Jedi Training and they want to cancel their Pirates League reservation (which, by the way, increased prices big time since last year - $45 each!). Now we need to decide which 2 out of 3 days we want to do BOG lunch and do we need 3 ppo breakfasts??

I think that 11/29 PPO BOG is overkill-I can take care of that for you ;). Looks like a solid plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter