Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

Well that was anticlimactic, lol. Everything was available with tons of times to choose from. :D

Well, everything except the princess M&Gs that for some reason are completely out of circulation, but everyone has run into that.

Anticlimactic is good!! Yay for getting what you needed!

I've tried the app, too, and nada. My TA is out of the country right now, so I'm not really sure what I should do, she always handles these types of issues for me. I chatted with her a couple nights ago when she checked in to see if I needed anything. I'm not sure she knows about the fastpass change, so she might be assuming I make fastpasses on Thursday, which is 60 days before my package date.

So weird that the kids' worked but not yours...so you think yours will open when your package date opens? You are way calmer than I would be right now...what a mess :(

I've tried the app, too, and nada. My TA is out of the country right now, so I'm not really sure what I should do, she always handles these types of issues for me. I chatted with her a couple nights ago when she checked in to see if I needed anything. I'm not sure she knows about the fastpass change, so she might be assuming I make fastpasses on Thursday, which is 60 days before my package date.
Ugh :( At least you're seeing what I see here - there are tons of times, for everything, you shouldn't have any problems getting what you want even if you can't get in today.

I'm in contact with my TA. She's going to ask her back-up to call for me and see if she can get it straightened out. I hope they get it to work! I guess, if nothing else, dh and I can just send the kids on the rides while we go get a snack and people-watch. lol :rolleyes1:stir:

I'm in contact with my TA. She's going to ask her back-up to call for me and see if she can get it straightened out. I hope they get it to work! I guess, if nothing else, dh and I can just send the kids on the rides while we go get a snack and people-watch. lol :rolleyes1:stir:
Whew, keep us posted! I hope they get it fixed ASAP.

:yay::cool1:

FP done!!! Got everything I wanted, pretty much when I wanted :cheer2:

Couldn't get FEA until 4 but it actually worked out better than my original Epcot plan. So thanks Disney:flower:

So glad that is over. Now I just wait 60 days :eek:
Hope everyone else is having good luck today! (I am a little emoji happy today:laughing:)

Did my FP+ this AM. I was super rushed because I had to leave for work. It went ok. Website was having lots of errors and going very slowly. The one thing I liked about the old system was it automatically populated 3 times that worked in conjunction with one another. I had a lot of trouble getting the times I wanted because they overlapped with the others and didn't have anything else in the time-frame I needed. I have a lot of rearranging to do over the next two months hoping to get times that fit the schedule better. I am excited I was able to get FEA! And as my husband reminded me this morning "it doesn't matter about the FPs, we'll still be in Disney!" :yay:

Sidenote: In a year with an extreme drought, it has been gloomy and rainy on both my ADR and FP+ days. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come (dun dun dun) :scared: haha

I'm so glad I seem to be the only one with major technical issues! Glad you all got what you wanted/needed (well, with the possible exception of missnikki).

In the 10 minutes since I posted I have already been able to rearrange some times for the better :worship:

Only one that I am lacking was getting an Everest ride at night. I heard it is a different experience. I got mega vertigo last time I rode Everest though so maybe for the best :D

I feel like I can't do anything right now until our ticket situation gets fixed. I'm afraid to touch anything for fear it might get messed up! :sad1:

:yay::cool1:

FP done!!! Got everything I wanted, pretty much when I wanted :cheer2:

Couldn't get FEA until 4 but it actually worked out better than my original Epcot plan. So thanks Disney:flower:

So glad that is over. Now I just wait 60 days :eek:
Hope everyone else is having good luck today! (I am a little emoji happy today:laughing:)

What date did you book for FEA?

I completed online check in to our resort. We got everything we needed FP+ wise but I am trying to keep my expectations low. I don't want to to freak out if/when Disney throws some monkey wrench into my carefully laid plans, like changing EMHs, closing a ride, etc. I am cautiously optimistic that I am done with planning. Unless of course they extend Club Villain into November and December. Ugh, the planning never ends :)

Congrats to all those who got their FP+ this morning! I'm so excited for mine tomorrow :) My travel agent is making mine so fingers are crossed...

For those that have been in the system - are FP+coming up for Haunted Mansion on 12/2 or 12/3 yet?

I'm sunk. Tech says there's nothing they can do because I'm not supposed to be able to book fastpasses at all yet. :sad:

Hi all- my FP date is on Thursday! Would anyone mind checking out my itinerary and giving any advice? This is going to be pretty involved, so thanks for reading. As a reminder, it's just me, so if this is way too crazy I'm the only one who has to pay for it. :)

I italicized my FP's so you can just check those out if you want. Signing up for EMM kinda threw off my original FP thoughts on 11/29, but I'm hoping to make them so I don't have to do a lot of walking back and forth.

Monday, 11/28: Arrival
  • Arrive @ MCO mid-morning, hope to get to POFQ by 11:30am
  • Relax at hotel for a bit, then head to Disney Springs
Tuesday, 11/29: Magic Kingdom
  • EMM until 9am
  • Hit It's a Small World, then do breakfast at 9:15/9:30am
  • Big Thunder Mountain
  • Splash Mountain FP+ in the 10:15am-ish range
  • POTC FP+ an hour after Splash Mountain
  • 12:45pm ADR at BOG
  • Space Mountain FP+ around 2:00pm
  • Wander around Main Street, go to Polynesian for Trader Sam's
  • Come back around 5 or 6-ish for MVMCP
  • Not sure my plan of action for the Party- I'd love to watch the parade, but I don't know if I'll do the early or the late one...it's a LONG day
Wednesday, 11/30: Epcot
  • Either get up early for RD or sleep in a bit...depends on how late I get in the night before
  • Single-rider line Test Track
  • Soarin' FP+ 9:45-ish
  • Spaceship Earth FP+ 10:45-ish
  • Wander around World Showcase
  • Restaurant Marrakesh ADR early evening
Thursday, 12/1: Universal
  • Get to Universal Studios early
  • Spend most of the day doing Harry Potter stuff
  • Leave around 4:00pm? I love HP but don't know if I can spend a whole 10 hours there
  • Artist Point ADR late evening
Friday, 12/2: Hollywood Studios/Epcot
  • Not really rope dropping, but still want an early start
  • Rock N' Roller Coaster FP+ around 9:45am
  • TOT FP+ around 10:45am
  • Star Tours FP+ around 11:45am
  • Hollywood Brown Derby Lounge for lunch
  • Head over to Boardwalk/Epcot for awhile
  • Yachtsman ADR early evening

Saturday, 12/3: Last day
  • Get up early to fit in some more Magic Kingdom
  • Planning on FP's for Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan's Flight, and an unknown 3rd one
  • Have to be back at POFQ by 2:00pm at latest

Thanks again, and good luck to everyone on theirs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter