Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

Ok late night FP freak out:scared1::scared1:
I have rearranged everything a few times but I think I am finally happy with what I have.
Should I use MDE app or sign in through the website???

I hope everything goes smoothly. This is my first time scheduling FP+

Pretty sure I will be dreaming about FPs tonight!

Ok late night FP freak out:scared1::scared1:
I have rearranged everything a few times but I think I am finally happy with what I have.
Should I use MDE app or sign in through the website???

I hope everything goes smoothly. This is my first time scheduling FP+

Pretty sure I will be dreaming about FPs tonight!
I'm glad to have someone to freak out with!! lol It's my first time too! Last time I just let my TA do it.

Some have said the website is easier, but have the app ready to go just in case. That's my plan.

Good luck!! I'll probably talk to you in the morning for a post-FP review - hopefully we're all very happy!

I'm glad to have someone to freak out with!! lol It's my first time too! Last time I just let my TA do it.

Some have said the website is easier, but have the app ready to go just in case. That's my plan.

Good luck!! I'll probably talk to you in the morning for a post-FP review - hopefully we're all very happy!

Sounds like good advice think I will do the same thing.
Good luck to you too!

I've got World Showcase broken up into 3 segments, allowing an hour in each pavilion.

Day 1 - Coming into WS from International Gateway, we'll start at Morocco at 1:00 > France at 2 > UK at 3 > Canada at 4 > then over to a FEA fastpass hopefully from 4:30-5:30. After that we'll hit Mission: Space at 5:30 and Spaceship Earth at 6:30 before heading out for the day. We'll need to get back to AoA to get the camping mattresses set up for the little kids and generally get settled since we will have just moved that morning.

Day 2 at Epcot - GG 10:25 > Mexico at 11:30-ish > Norway 12:30 (FEA around Noon hopefully) > China 1:30 > Germany 2:30 > free time until 4:30 Biergarten dinner > more free time until Illuminations if we decide to stick around that late - Do you think I should make FEA for a bit later so we can spend more time in FW before we head into WS? Otherwise we could do FW after Biergarten.

Day 3 - FEA around 11:30 > Tutto Italia 12:30 > Italy afterward > American Adventure around 2:30 > Japan at 3:30 > free time for whatever or hop to another park for awhile (DHS has pm emh this night)

Day 4 - AK emh that morning > FEA at 1:00, no other specific plans today. Hit whatever we've missed up to this point.

The
I LOVED 20,000 leagues! haha :)

I also really miss Mr Toad and Body Wars. Ahhh the good old days ;)
The train in Mr. Toads scared my to death. We rode toad right after my mother threw a 2 yo temper tantrum because dumbo was closed for refurbishment. It was even embarrassing for me as a small child when she started yelling at a poor CM. Which is even more comical that when we went last year our dumbo was broken and wouldn't go up/down. It was funny to me. dd2 figured out he was broken and kept asking what was wrong with Dumbo & was he okay. Lol.

Ugh... first hiccup. Dh and I aren't showing valid tickets but all 4 kids are available to make fastpasses! :(

I got FEA and 7DMT done for the kids, but still can't make fastpasses for dh and myself. :(

EDIT: I'm booked through a TA. I can see the tickets in MDE but for whatever reason they're not showing up for me to book fastpasses.

Ugh... first hiccup. Dh and I aren't showing valid tickets but all 4 kids are available to make fastpasses! :(

Wow that is so weird. I'm already having thoughts about what weird things might go wrong like that for me tomorrow, but my go to is usually that the hotel reservation somehow doesn't open up my 60-day window. lol. I hope you get it resolved quick and get to finish your FPs!

Phew. May need to tweak times, but I think I'm done. A few things weren't available, but I got FEA and two SDMTs, so I think we'll be fine. Deep breath!

Yay for being done! What wasn't available?

I've tried the app, too, and nada. My TA is out of the country right now, so I'm not really sure what I should do, she always handles these types of issues for me. I chatted with her a couple nights ago when she checked in to see if I needed anything. I'm not sure she knows about the fastpass change, so she might be assuming I make fastpasses on Thursday, which is 60 days before my package date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter