Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

:car: Snagging FEA at a red light! That's talent!

Are there passes for HM on 11/26 or 27th?
Will BTM be open on 26th or 27th?

It's driving me crazy that y'all are able to do FPs and I am patiently waiting until tomorrow. I feel like it's Black Friday and I am watching you get all the good deals:)

I can't check the 26th because I've used my allotted FP days, but both are available for the 27th!

There must have been a glitch in TP because when I was searching for HM it showed BTM as being closed on those dates. When I just went to take a pic it was gone. I also looked at the closure listing and did not see Haunted Mansion closed on those days listed on here

https://touringplans.com/disneyland/attractions/haunted-mansion/closures

but when I try and put it into my plans for said days I get a prompt saying it is closed said dates.

Ah, there's the problem, you're looking at Disneyland. :)

This is so exciting! Was it easy to figure out? I haven't done fastpasses since last year.

Yes, not bad at all! You select your party (unselect any under 3 since they wont get FP) then choose your day, then choose your park. It's one attraction at a time so make sure to have paper and pen handy to write down what you select. Once you confirm that selection it will give you the option to add another FP.

It takes a little more time than before since you're not doing all 3 at once, but it's better this way to get times closer to what you want. The big downside is you can't see all your previous selections on the screen where you're making them. It will warn you that times overlap, but it was easier to see all 3 right in front of you before IMO.

I went ahead and booked SDMT both our MK days, just in case. I think the 2nd day I'll swap it out for something else, but if DS7 decides he wants to ride it again the 2nd day I'll be prepared!

I did FEA at 1:05pm on our split day - we will do DHS in AM without FP, then head over to do FEA before lunch at Teppan Edo. Now let's hope the ride isn't down when we get there, or the FP line takes forever!

Ah, there's the problem, you're looking at Disneyland. :)

Thank goodness, I about had a heart attack when I saw the BTM possible closure on 11/28 and 29. This is my favorite ride and I didn't get to ride it last year because the baby wanted his mama the whole time. So it's a must for multiple rides this year!

Those are all for party of 3 - that's the most I can check for since I have an "infant" in my group
Gotcha, thanks. I'll be booking for 6 tomorrow and will be looking to grab FEA on the 28th as well. We just can't go too late in the evening because of EMM the next morning.

Gotcha, thanks. I'll be booking for 6 tomorrow and will be looking to grab FEA on the 28th as well. We just can't go too late in the evening because of EMM the next morning.

If you can't get 6 at the time you want, don't forget to try overlapping times for smaller parties. Fingers crossed you get exactly what you want right away!!

I will look for the other family of 6 on the 29th! We won't be at EMM but we have PPO at BOG, hoping for a ride on 7DMT before RD.

:car: Snagging FEA at a red light! That's talent!

Are there passes for HM on 11/26 or 27th?
Will BTM be open on 26th or 27th?

It's driving me crazy that y'all are able to do FPs and I am patiently waiting until tomorrow. I feel like it's Black Friday and I am watching you get all the good deals:)
Yes! Me too! Tomorrow AM feels so far away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter