Week After Turkey Day Shenanigans

Epcot tier 2's with kids...do I use one for Spaceship Earth? Or maybe the nemo ride?

We walked onto the nemo ride last year because I asked a CM how to get to the entrance from where we were in the Seas...he said well you can go outside and walk around to the entrance, or you can follow me. Went into a backstage door and right onto the ride. I was so shocked! When we got back off there was a 30 min wait posted because of the crazy downpour happening outside :)

Just called Disney to double-check my FP date. I'm coming in on 11/25 for a 1 day stay and then checking in on 11/26 for my FD package. I was hopeful I'd be able to book (at least) my Saturday FPs tomorrow. Unfortunately because my tickets are attached to a package I can't book anything earlier than 60 days from my package date :(. Oh well, it was worth a try. I hope this week goes well for everyone. I'm still working on my FP plan. I am struggling on which day to go to HS and AK. I have the same dining reservations for both parks on Monday and Tuesday (by accident actually but it has been to my benefit due to my indecision). We wanted to do Fantasmic at HS but am debating the Star Wars fireworks. Monday has both (maybe), Tuesday only Fantasmic. If we aren't doing the fireworks I'm assuming it would be better to avoid that crowd day - decisions, decisions! Too many and I am getting very little help at my house!

Epcot tier 2's with kids...do I use one for Spaceship Earth? Or maybe the nemo ride?

Last trip, we did the Pixar shorts attractions just so we had something BOOKED for FPs and we were really ready to just let it expire, except that we needed some downtime...so we went. No one in my group had seen all the shorts they showed, so it was worth the time, and a great example of really good animation. Might try that one - but again, you could probably just walk on to it...

EPCOT is HARD to do FP for...after Soarin', for me, there really isn't much I HAVE to do (sorry - not a Frozen fan). like TT, MS and SE, but with the Tier requirments, it's hard to do them all in one visit unless you plan to rope drop and run - and this old lady DOESN'T run anymore....:rotfl:

Just called Disney to double-check my FP date. I'm coming in on 11/25 for a 1 day stay and then checking in on 11/26 for my FD package. I was hopeful I'd be able to book (at least) my Saturday FPs tomorrow. Unfortunately because my tickets are attached to a package I can't book anything earlier than 60 days from my package date :(. Oh well, it was worth a try. I hope this week goes well for everyone. I'm still working on my FP plan. I am struggling on which day to go to HS and AK. I have the same dining reservations for both parks on Monday and Tuesday (by accident actually but it has been to my benefit due to my indecision). We wanted to do Fantasmic at HS but am debating the Star Wars fireworks. Monday has both (maybe), Tuesday only Fantasmic. If we aren't doing the fireworks I'm assuming it would be better to avoid that crowd day - decisions, decisions! Too many and I am getting very little help at my house!

There have been a bunch of reports recently from people in this exact situation that were able to book 60 days from that RO resevation - definitely log on tomorrow and try! We have the exact check in dates as you so I'll be on at 7am tomorrow with my fingers crossed :)

We are going to do evening EMH art HS on Fri 11/25 for the fireworks (hopefully) and then Fantasmic on 11/26. My boys will love both, so I can't choose!

Good news! This is the day I need FEA!

This is the day I need too! I have 2 girls who love Olaf and Frozen! When is your FP day?

@Astryd :yay: glad FP went well for you! Gives me hope I will be able to pull mine off!

Last time I was at WDW was when they still had Paper Fastpasses, so I was a little worried about doing them all online, but it went well. There seemed to be a wide range of times available for most everything I was trying to get.

I couldn't get Fastpasses past 8:30pm for BTMRR on 11/26 for some reason, I thought that was odd.

I know I missed adding you before - but I got you on the roll call.

And also SO jealous of your adult plans. On day we will do a monorail crawl and have a nice dinner past the kids' bedtime. Sounds amazing!

Thanks for adding me! :thanks:

Now that my Fastpasses are done, I'm going to finalize my spreadsheet and move it over to Google Docs. I will add it to the one on the first post.

I will have some ADRs to cancel, I will post them here first, in case anyone wants them.

We walked onto the nemo ride last year because I asked a CM how to get to the entrance from where we were in the Seas...he said well you can go outside and walk around to the entrance, or you can follow me. Went into a backstage door and right onto the ride. I was so shocked! When we got back off there was a 30 min wait posted because of the crazy downpour happening outside :)
I despise the tier system. I understand the concept for crowd control. We walked on both last year. Not sure what to do. My TP did not suggest either for a FP. With that being said it did suggest Illuminations as FP. I feel that is a waste because there is so many places to view it in WS.

There have been a bunch of reports recently from people in this exact situation that were able to book 60 days from that RO resevation - definitely log on tomorrow and try! We have the exact check in dates as you so I'll be on at 7am tomorrow with my fingers crossed :)
It is 7a eastern 6 central right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter