Wedding photos!

Lisa1614

Earning My Ears
hi everyone!
I have been reading all the forms trying to figure out how much our wedding would cost if we did it at WDW. The one thing I am confused about is the photography. I get that you buy the package but does that come with like a cd with all the wedding pictures on it or do you literally have to buy each photo. That would be crazy expensive if they make you do that. Thank you!

It depends on which type of wedding you're considering and whether you use Disney for photography or an outside vendor. All outside vendors give you your images in digital format. Disney only includes the digital images with its photography packages for Wishes weddings. Escape couples have to buy the disc separately, but if you give up the prints and photo album included in the package, you can get it for the discounted price of $500.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter