We leave tomorrow --AM So Excited!

moxie99

Earning My Ears
We leave tomorrow for our week at AKL and daughter's 16th birthday celebration - we're so excited can't wait!

Congrats, I am jealous we dont leave until Oct. 10th......counting down the days. Have a great time!!!!:thumbsup2

Have a great time (and Happy Sweet 16 to your daughter!!!)

We'll be arriving next Wednesday... and we're so excited!!!

We leave tomorrow too! We'll be at Kidani! Maybe we'll see you there! Hopefully we'll have great weather!

We leave tomorrow too and we're staying at AKV - Jambo. See you there :)

I just checked the Orlando weather forecast. For at least the next 10 days, it looks to be hot and sunny with scattered afternoon thunderstorms.

Translation: pack the sunscreen and the pondhos!!!

What an amazing feeling the anticipation is!!!! Congrats and have a great time!!!:cloud9:

I just checked the Orlando weather forecast. For at least the next 10 days, it looks to be hot and sunny with scattered afternoon thunderstorms.

Translation: pack the sunscreen and the pondhos!!!
Yep, that's pretty much the forcast for every day in the summer :). I've been to Disney numerous times and that has always been the forcast.

Oh, and what's a pondho :)

Last year, TS Faye stopped by on our last day. It made for FABULOUS touring-- we had the MK to ourselves that last day. But forewarned is forearmed.

We're leaving tomorrow too! Arriving at OKW on Sunday for a week! Have fun! :yay:

I've moved this thread to the Doing the Happy Dance! board. :)

When I was 16 my parents took me to Disney to celebrate! That was 15 years ago and I still remember it so fondly. Your daughter will always appreciate this wonderful gift:goodvibes

NOW GOOD HAVE FUN FOR THE REST OF US!!:cool1:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest