We leave tomorrow --AM So Excited!

moxie99

Earning My Ears
We leave tomorrow for our week at AKL and daughter's 16th birthday celebration - we're so excited can't wait!

Congrats, I am jealous we dont leave until Oct. 10th......counting down the days. Have a great time!!!!:thumbsup2

Have a great time (and Happy Sweet 16 to your daughter!!!)

We'll be arriving next Wednesday... and we're so excited!!!

We leave tomorrow too! We'll be at Kidani! Maybe we'll see you there! Hopefully we'll have great weather!

I just checked the Orlando weather forecast. For at least the next 10 days, it looks to be hot and sunny with scattered afternoon thunderstorms.

Translation: pack the sunscreen and the pondhos!!!

I just checked the Orlando weather forecast. For at least the next 10 days, it looks to be hot and sunny with scattered afternoon thunderstorms.

Translation: pack the sunscreen and the pondhos!!!
Yep, that's pretty much the forcast for every day in the summer :). I've been to Disney numerous times and that has always been the forcast.

Oh, and what's a pondho :)

Last year, TS Faye stopped by on our last day. It made for FABULOUS touring-- we had the MK to ourselves that last day. But forewarned is forearmed.

We're leaving tomorrow too! Arriving at OKW on Sunday for a week! Have fun! :yay:

When I was 16 my parents took me to Disney to celebrate! That was 15 years ago and I still remember it so fondly. Your daughter will always appreciate this wonderful gift:goodvibes

NOW GOOD HAVE FUN FOR THE REST OF US!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter