We HAVE to go back! And for the Holidays this time! We leave tomorrow!!!

Joining in from the Dec group :santa: and subbing.

Your plans look great so far!! Yea for kiddos 1st trips! We have 2 little ones who will be making their 1st trip in Dec also!

Love the pic of you guys in the Bluebonnets!! I was born and raised in TX, so I love Bluebonnets. Now we live across the Red River in...OK :eek:

Cant wait to hear more about your trip. I have a PTR too if you want to check it out.

signing on for the report. Your little girl is so cute! We're planning a trip for our DS's 2nd birthday this December a week after you guys. I hope it goes better than our first trip in February with him where we all got sick and DH wound up in the hospital.

Great start to your PTR! I love reading ones that are around the same time we go. I haven't started ours yet but we are going around the same time.

MVMCP will be a blast for you guys. One thing I thoroughly enjoyed with my little ones was the dance parties. The kids get to party on down with the characters along to a deejay. Great memories!

I will be tuning in to see what else you have in the works....see ya along the way!

:welcome: aboard! I'll be sure to check our your PTR when it gets going!

Thanks for the tip about the dance parties! I really have no clue what to expect from MVMCP (except for free cookies and hot coco!).

More plans to come!

Joining in from the Dec group :santa: and subbing.

Your plans look great so far!! Yea for kiddos 1st trips! We have 2 little ones who will be making their 1st trip in Dec also!

Love the pic of you guys in the Bluebonnets!! I was born and raised in TX, so I love Bluebonnets. Now we live across the Red River in...OK :eek:

Cant wait to hear more about your trip. I have a PTR too if you want to check it out.

And :welcome: to you, too!!

Thank you so much! I am SOOOOO excited about Emma's first trip! I know you guys will have a great trip, too!

What part of Texas are you from? OK ain't too bad (just remember where your roots are ;) )

And I'm definitely going to check out your PTR!!

signing on for the report. Your little girl is so cute! We're planning a trip for our DS's 2nd birthday this December a week after you guys. I hope it goes better than our first trip in February with him where we all got sick and DH wound up in the hospital.

:welcome: to another reader (this is awesome!!) Thank you! And that's so great you get to take your DS back for his 2nd birthday! :goodvibes What a horrible first experience! :guilty: Did you guys get food poisoning?!? Y'all will definitely have a much better time! :thumbsup2

Hey again! I am super excited about all the great readers!! Update is in the works! I'm hoping tomorrow morning will allow me to make some dining changes! ;) Everyone send pixie dust out to each other for some CP packages!!
pixiedust:

:welcome: aboard! I'll be sure to check our your PTR when it gets going!

Thanks for the tip about the dance parties! I really have no clue what to expect from MVMCP (except for free cookies and hot coco!).

More plans to come!

And :welcome: to you, too!!

Thank you so much! I am SOOOOO excited about Emma's first trip! I know you guys will have a great trip, too!

What part of Texas are you from? OK ain't too bad (just remember where your roots are ;) )

And I'm definitely going to check out your PTR!!

:welcome: to another reader (this is awesome!!) Thank you! And that's so great you get to take your DS back for his 2nd birthday! :goodvibes What a horrible first experience! :guilty: Did you guys get food poisoning?!? Y'all will definitely have a much better time! :thumbsup2

Hey again! I am super excited about all the great readers!! Update is in the works! I'm hoping tomorrow morning will allow me to make some dining changes! ;) Everyone send pixie dust out to each other for some CP packages!!
pixiedust:

I was born in Dallas and grew up in Irving. Just before my senior year of HS we moved to Arlington. My parents still live there to this day. I definately remember where my roots are. People here always hassle us about living in OK and not being Thunder or Sooners fans...not happening.

Good luck tomorrow with CP booking!

I was born in Dallas and grew up in Irving. Just before my senior year of HS we moved to Arlington. My parents still live there to this day. I definately remember where my roots are. People here always hassle us about living in OK and not being Thunder or Sooners fans...not happening.

Good luck tomorrow with CP booking!

I'm from Dallas and live in Richardson now! Small world!! ;) My hubby is actually from Arlington, which high school did you go to?

Ha! No red-blooded Texan can ever be a Thunder or Sooner deep down! :lmao:

Thank you!! Gonna tell y'all the good news!!

Changes have been made!

I got up before 5am this morning thinking I could book CP package online. Not so much. I tried to go back to sleep for 45 minutes or so (but really, who can sleep when there's Disney reservations to be made?! :confused3).

My laptop was sitting next to me in bed and I continued checking the DIS and other websites waiting for 5:59am. I finally got through and did all the automated voice blah, blah, blah. Then I was told my wait was expected be an hour!!! :eek::scared1: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!! An hour? Really?!

So I just put my phone on speaker and continued to go back and forth on the DIS, facebook, pinterest, etc. When I thought to look back at the DIS someone had posted that CP was available to book online! Really?! :eek: Back on to the Disney World site! It was true, you could! So I kept my phone next to me and tried to book a CP package a couple of times but wasn't have the best of luck. Then I got a CM on the phone! :)

This guy was awesome! I turned to my word document and told him exactly what I wanted! He was able to book Garden Grill for me with no problems! :woohoo: Now, it does seem a little weird to have "dinner" at 4:!5pm, but this allows us to go the 6:45pm show of CP and also give us a chance to Illuminations (something we haven't done!).

And just a word of advice from the DIS: If you book the 8:15pm CP show and hope to get to Illuminations, just remember you're fighting with all the people from the other two CP shows who will probably already be there! The CM on the phone hadn't really thought of this before I brought it up! :disrocks:

After that was booked, he asked if there was anything else he could do.
"Come to think of it, yes! Could you just look and see if there are any open spots for CRT on Sunday 12/16 before park opening?"
"Yes, there's a table for 3 at 8:10am."
"OH! I'LL TAKE IT!!!!"

That's right everyone!! Emma is going to dine in the castle on our last morning with Cinderella!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I know this is a super expensive meal, but I don't care! :snooty: Emma will get to eat in Cinderella's Castle!!! I'm just really hoping she'll be a little more into the Princesses by that point! princess: She does have a Cinderella barbie doll that she loves! Guess I need to buy her some more princess barbies so she can love all of them! :idea:

Up Next:
Day 4 plans!!

pixiedust:

Thank you. Yeah it was pretty bad. We think DS got a stomach virus from some bad milk at POFQ. Then DH was having issues with some of the food and had a pretty bad panic attack and wound up in the hospital and the same night I caught DS's stomach virus and had a bad fever and throwing up. It was awful. Thank you I sure hope so. I do hope you guys have a wonderful time! I'm sure you will. Most everyone that I know that goes with an LO has a great time. Our trip was just a fluke.

Changes have been made!

I got up before 5am this morning thinking I could book CP package online. Not so much. I tried to go back to sleep for 45 minutes or so (but really, who can sleep when there's Disney reservations to be made?! :confused3).

My laptop was sitting next to me in bed and I continued checking the DIS and other websites waiting for 5:59am. I finally got through and did all the automated voice blah, blah, blah. Then I was told my wait was expected be an hour!!! :eek::scared1: HOLY MOTHER OF GAWD!!! An hour? Really?!

So I just put my phone on speaker and continued to go back and forth on the DIS, facebook, pinterest, etc. When I thought to look back at the DIS someone had posted that CP was available to book online! Really?! :eek: Back on to the Disney World site! It was true, you could! So I kept my phone next to me and tried to book a CP package a couple of times but wasn't have the best of luck. Then I got a CM on the phone! :)

This guy was awesome! I turned to my word document and told him exactly what I wanted! He was able to book Garden Grill for me with no problems! :woohoo: Now, it does seem a little weird to have "dinner" at 4:!5pm, but this allows us to go the 6:45pm show of CP and also give us a chance to Illuminations (something we haven't done!).

And just a word of advice from the DIS: If you book the 8:15pm CP show and hope to get to Illuminations, just remember you're fighting with all the people from the other two CP shows who will probably already be there! The CM on the phone hadn't really thought of this before I brought it up! :disrocks:

"Come to think of it, yes! Could you just look and see if there are any open spots for CRT on Sunday 12/16 before park opening?"
"OH! I'LL TAKE IT!!!!"

That's right everyone!! Emma is going to dine in the castle on our last morning with Cinderella!!! :dance3::dance3::dance3:

I know this is a super expensive meal, but I don't care! :snooty: Emma will get to eat in Cinderella's Castle!!! I'm just really hoping she'll be a little more into the Princesses by that point! princess: She does have a Cinderella barbie doll that she loves! Guess I need to buy her some more princess barbies so she can love all of them! :idea:

Up Next:
Day 4 plans!!

So glad you got a helpful CM! I loved the CP when we were there for Christmas in 2009. I'm going to have to see who the narrators are this year. I'm not sure My DS would sit through that though. :confused3 Although he does do pretty good at church most of the time. Anyways, glad you got all the things you needed! Very exciting! I wish I had a little girl to take to Cindy's. :goodvibes

I've been a horrible DISer! MIA!

I'm glad you were able to get the CP package AND CRT! Go you! I'm sure Emma will love it :)

Awesome news with CRT and CP!!!!!!

Now if only the months would fly by...and the days at the World go slow as a snail.

So glad your got your CP choice AND scored CRT pre park opening!! My DD is really looking forward to eating there too. We have never been, but the bkfst menu sounds good...PLUS, its the castle, so even if the food was bad, we are in the castle.

Congrats again :cool1:

Thank you. Yeah it was pretty bad. We think DS got a stomach virus from some bad milk at POFQ. Then DH was having issues with some of the food and had a pretty bad panic attack and wound up in the hospital and the same night I caught DS's stomach virus and had a bad fever and throwing up. It was awful. Thank you I sure hope so. I do hope you guys have a wonderful time! I'm sure you will. Most everyone that I know that goes with an LO has a great time. Our trip was just a fluke.

Ugh, that stinks about the yuckiness! I'm going to read your TR here in a bit!

And I firmly believe that you guys will have a much better time this trip! :thumbsup2

Congrats on getting your CP ADR and on getting CRT!!!

Thank you!! I am beyond excited!! :yay:

So glad you got a helpful CM! I loved the CP when we were there for Christmas in 2009. I'm going to have to see who the narrators are this year. I'm not sure My DS would sit through that though. :confused3 Although he does do pretty good at church most of the time. Anyways, glad you got all the things you needed! Very exciting! I wish I had a little girl to take to Cindy's. :goodvibes

Oh the CM was super nice! I know Emma is still young, but I really hope she likes CP! Right now, Olivia Newton John is scheduled to narrate our night, but things are subject to change. Based on the comments from the DIS, I know I'm going to love it and probably be brought to :sad:
You know, I heard lots of little boys love eating at CRT! After all, it is the castle! ;)

I've been a horrible DISer! MIA!

I'm glad you were able to get the CP package AND CRT! Go you! I'm sure Emma will love it :)

Girl, I'm right there with ya!!
It was a great morning! And all before 7:30am!! Now we just gotta wait for BOG! We currently have the Plaza scheduled for our MVMCP night, but I'd be happy to switch it!

Awesome news with CRT and CP!!!!!!

Now if only the months would fly by...and the days at the World go slow as a snail.

Thank you!!
I know! I want the trip to get here, but I want it to last forever!! I know I've said this before, but I honestly think the best cure is to always have a trip in the works! That way you always have something to look forward to and the depression doesn't last as long! :idea:

So glad your got your CP choice AND scored CRT pre park opening!! My DD is really looking forward to eating there too. We have never been, but the bkfst menu sounds good...PLUS, its the castle, so even if the food was bad, we are in the castle.

Congrats again :cool1:

Thanks!! I tried last week for CRT and the only time open was 9:10am. Nope. So folks need to always check back for what you really want!
Is your DD dressing up? And I totally agree about the food! First, I think breakfast is probably the hardest meal to mess up. Second, even if it is bad, it's still a meal in the Castle!! :cool1:

Thanks for reading everyone!!! I hope everyone is staying "relatively" cool. It was over 105 here yesterday! :scared: And I'm praying for all those in Colorado! Hope these fires end quickly!

I'm from Dallas and live in Richardson now! Small world!! ;) My hubby is actually from Arlington, which high school did you go to?

Ha! No red-blooded Texan can ever be a Thunder or Sooner deep down! :lmao:

Thank you!! Gonna tell y'all the good news!!

I went to Nolan HS, so for me moving just before my senior year wasnt a big deal, it was actually nice b/c it was a shorter drive than it was living in Irving.

We cant stand the Thunder....or the Sooners!! I've been a Mavs fan since I was little, nothing will ever change that.

You asked in another post if DD was going to dress up for CRT. She is. She will be 9 when we go, but she really wanted a costume for that meal. She picked out an Ariel costume a few weeks ago when Disney store had their twice yearly sale. So, we will have her wear that, then she will have other clothes to change into when she is ready. I will post a pic of her dress on my PTR once I start going over day to day plans.

Is your DD dressing up?

Comments in blue!! I'm behind!!! Gotta catch up!

I got up super early this morning and got our ARDs booked!! :woohoo: Truth be told, I woke up at 3:30am (don't ask me why) and thought I could start booking then. Not so much, the dining reservation site was down. So keep that in mind everyone! You can't make online ARDs before 6am! :rotfl:

Anywho, I booked our ARDs with the intent of possibly making a few changes here in a couple of weeks. So here they are:

Arrival day: none, we'll just eat at Mara if we can wait that long since we arrive late.

Day 2: Breakfast at Boma (then lounge, go to DTD, rest, etc)
Dinner at the Plaza before MVMCP (I really want to try it, but if BOG opens up we might have to switch!) Yum! Boma breakfast is soooo good!

Day 3: Breakfast at Hollywood & Vine (before park opening!!)
Dinner at 50's Prime Time (I booked this one as a substitute if we can't book a CP package, but still excited about trying here!) We are doing 50's for lunch and H&V for a pre park opening as well!! I LOVE H&V the character interaction was SO great last year!

Day 4: Dinner at Akershus (another part of plan B if we can't get the CP package, but I really think this place will be fun for Emma! And J really wants to try it!) Jealous! I wanted to fit Akershus in this year, but couldn't! Next year!

Day 5 (departure day :sad:): Breakfast at Crystal Palace before park opening! :yay: Emma isn't totally into Pooh and friends...yet! So I gotta work on her getting familiar with them! Yay! We have a pre park CP ressie too and I can't wait!

So that's our dining plans so far! If anyone has any comments or suggestions I would really appreciate them! We're trying a few newbies this trip and are super excited!!

Ok, I gotta get back to working with Emma and the potty escapade! :goodvibes

Now that we have our ARDs booked :cool1: I can start figuring out the details of our plans. Keep in mind some of those ARDs might be adjusted once CP reservations become available!

Anywho, on to Day 3! This is our Hollywood Studios Day! :yay:

We have breakfast planned on Hollywood and Vine before park opening! I am so stoked about this! First, obviously because we'll be in the park before it opens! Second, Emma is a fan of Jake and the Neverland Pirates so I'm praying this Character Meal (our first of the trip) will go well! She's watched Little Einstein's and Special Agent Oso a few times, but not regularly. Guess I gotta get her hooked on those shows so she'll appreciate the character meets!

Now, for those of you who've dined here before the park opens, how does it work with run to TSM? My hope is that if we're still eating, either J or I will join the running with the bulls to grab our FPs for TSM (and hopefully be one of the first!). To be honest, I'm not even sure what area of the park H&V is located! :confused: I really need to get on top of this! We designated a runner! This year we have an 8:20 H&V ressie and I plan to leave the table at park opening and grab TSM fastpasses for us and then head back to breakfast!

So once we're done with breakfast, we'll head over to TSM and hop on board. Hoping the line isn't too long so we can ride standby. I have a feeling the FPs probably won't be good until much later in the day! :rolleyes:

Like I said before, this trip will be rather A-typical for J and I. Our past two visits we were on our own and do what we wanted. Since little E will be with us, this trip will be on her schedule. I'm hoping we'll get to spend some time seeing some shows that we've missed the last couple of trips. Definitely want to try and see Indiana Jones! I also thought Beauty and the Beast and the Voyage of the Little Mermaid might be good! A repeat show is the Muppets! We LOVE that show (even if it is a little dated, I mean, it's the Muppets!!). Last trip J and I walked by the Honey I Shrunk the Kids set, but didn't go in. No, not because it would look weird for us as adults to go play! It had just rained and the area was wet and closed! :snooty:

Depending on Emma's mood, J and I might do the whole baby-swap thing and take turns going on ToT and RnRC. But it won't be the end of the world for us if we miss them this trip. Just keep reminding myself this trip is for Emma!! :laughing:

Lunch will probably be somewhere easy like Pizza Planet. And I HAVE to get a cupcake from Starring Rolls! HAVE! TO! I'm going for the Red Velvet again if they have it! But any will do! I want to do pizza planet one day and we NEED to do starring rolls too! Every picture of that red velvet cupcake makes me DROOL!

We're planning on taking a midday break at the hotel then heading back for our 5pm ARD at 50's Prime Time. This is a dinner that can be canceled if our CP package goes through. I just really want to go back to see the Osbourne lights! I've heard they're beautiful!! The pictures on the DIS alone are enough to make me feel like I'm on :cloud9: And apparently the pics don't do it justice! Ah! I can't wait! I literally stood with my mouth gaped open at the lights last year! It was pure magic!!!!!

After we'll see where the wind takes us! We could hang out at DHS, hop over to Epcot (would LOVE to do that!), go back to the hotel, whatever! This is really hard for me to not have our details planned out! Yes, my name is Amanda, and I'm OCD. :lmao: But I think this trip will be so awesome with such a relaxed feel!!

So our highlights for this day:
Breakfast at H&V before park opening :thumbsup2
Get FP/ride TSM as much as we can!
Hit up some shows (esp Indiana and Muppets!)
Break
Dinner at 50'sPT
Osbourne Lights

Any suggestions/recommendations y'all might have are always welcomed and appreciated!! :goodvibes

Changes have been made!

This guy was awesome! I turned to my word document and told him exactly what I wanted! He was able to book Garden Grill for me with no problems! :woohoo: Now, it does seem a little weird to have "dinner" at 4:!5pm, but this allows us to go the 6:45pm show of CP and also give us a chance to Illuminations (something we haven't done!). Yay!!! Glad you got exactly what you wanted!!!!!

"OH! I'LL TAKE IT!!!!"

Oh how AWESOMELY magical!!! She'll have a ball!! We are doing CRT this year too but not before park opening - we are doing it after BBB for lunch!

Up Next:
Day 4 plans!!

Ugh, that stinks about the yuckiness! I'm going to read your TR here in a bit!

And I firmly believe that you guys will have a much better time this trip! :thumbsup2

Oh the CM was super nice! I know Emma is still young, but I really hope she likes CP! Right now, Olivia Newton John is scheduled to narrate our night, but things are subject to change. Based on the comments from the DIS, I know I'm going to love it and probably be brought to :sad:
You know, I heard lots of little boys love eating at CRT! After all, it is the castle! ;)

Thanks. We did still manage to have fun even through the sick. I hope that you're right!

I'm sure she will. I considered going but the restaurant that DH wanted to go to for it is the most expensive dinner one on the list so we decided not to. ONJ will be great for the narrator! Yeah maybe we will go to CRT with my DS when he is a bit older and can enjoy it more or actually have an opinion on it one way or the other. I wish LTT was still character dining.

I went to Nolan HS, so for me moving just before my senior year wasnt a big deal, it was actually nice b/c it was a shorter drive than it was living in Irving.

We cant stand the Thunder....or the Sooners!! I've been a Mavs fan since I was little, nothing will ever change that.

You asked in another post if DD was going to dress up for CRT. She is. She will be 9 when we go, but she really wanted a costume for that meal. She picked out an Ariel costume a few weeks ago when Disney store had their twice yearly sale. So, we will have her wear that, then she will have other clothes to change into when she is ready. I will post a pic of her dress on my PTR once I start going over day to day plans.

Is your DD dressing up?

Mavs fan, eh? What do you think about all the (ridiculous) trading?

Ariel will be so cute! I watched the Little Mermaid so many times I pretty much ruined the VHS tape (yes, VHS. Anyone else remember those?). Emma doesn't really have a favorite princess just yet. My plan is have her watch as many Disney movies as possible then see if she can pick out her favorite! :idea:

Comments in blue!! I'm behind!!! Gotta catch up!

We actually canceled CP for CRT. Kind of a bummer, but to eat in the Castle is going to be awesome!!
We also had to cancel Akershus for Candlelight Processional. :guilty: That one I am a little sad about. We've never been here and thought it would be so cool. Oh well, there's always next trip!
You. Have. To. Get. A. Starring. Rolls. CUPCAKE!! They are sooooooo incredible!
Here's a picture to make you drool.
180.jpg

And I am so stealing your idea for eating at H&V and getting FPs for TSM!! :thumbsup2

Thanks. We did still manage to have fun even through the sick. I hope that you're right!

I'm sure she will. I considered going but the restaurant that DH wanted to go to for it is the most expensive dinner one on the list so we decided not to. ONJ will be great for the narrator! Yeah maybe we will go to CRT with my DS when he is a bit older and can enjoy it more or actually have an opinion on it one way or the other. I wish LTT was still character dining.

We had a couple of restaurants we were willing to try. But since we were on the DDP I was looking more at the most expensive ones. ;)

I actually remember eating at LTT in 1994 and it was awesome! Why they took that character dining away I'll never know...

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Had quite a bit going on.

J and I have both been super busy working with our AdvoCare business. Busy means good (and it's a fun busy, usually hosting parties and talking to people), but our summer is flying by! I mean, it's already July!!

We also had a somewhat rough week. One of J's friends from high school passed away suddenly this past Tuesday. He was at a soccer game Monday night and passed out on the field. He had an aneurism and was taken off life support Tuesday afternoon. He was married with a 4 year old and a 9 year old. It rips my heart up to know Ed's family is hurting so bad.
One comfort is that J was able to see Ed twice last week after not having seen him in a long time. Call it what you will: fate, God's plan, lining of the stars. Whatever it was, J was able to see Ed, not once but two more times before he passed. J was also able to say goodbye at the hospital, so that brings him a little peace.
It's been pretty hard on both us. J because of losing his old friend, me because I'm seeing him hurt so bad. This is just a reminder that life is so short, don't take it for granted.

Ok, I'll end this post now. I could go on forever about hugging your loved ones extra hard, telling those you love that you love them, and living for every minute, but I won't. I really appreciate you all so much for staying along on this journey. Every single one of you are special and are loved! I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I promise I'll post an update soon about the trip!

We actually canceled CP for CRT. Kind of a bummer, but to eat in the Castle is going to be awesome!!
We also had to cancel Akershus for Candlelight Processional. :guilty: That one I am a little sad about. We've never been here and thought it would be so cool. Oh well, there's always next trip!
You. Have. To. Get. A. Starring. Rolls. CUPCAKE!! They are sooooooo incredible!
Here's a picture to make you drool.
180.jpg

And I am so stealing your idea for eating at H&V and getting FPs for TSM!! :thumbsup2

We had a couple of restaurants we were willing to try. But since we were on the DDP I was looking more at the most expensive ones. ;)

I actually remember eating at LTT in 1994 and it was awesome! Why they took that character dining away I'll never know...

Where do you get that cupcake? I need one NOW!!!

I hear ya! I do the same thing when I'm on the DP. And I always order the most expensive thing.

Agreed...so sad and lame :(

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. Had quite a bit going on.

J and I have both been super busy working with our AdvoCare business. Busy means good (and it's a fun busy, usually hosting parties and talking to people), but our summer is flying by! I mean, it's already July!!

We also had a somewhat rough week. One of J's friends from high school passed away suddenly this past Tuesday. He was at a soccer game Monday night and passed out on the field. He had an aneurism and was taken off life support Tuesday afternoon. He was married with a 4 year old and a 9 year old. It rips my heart up to know Ed's family is hurting so bad.
One comfort is that J was able to see Ed twice last week after not having seen him in a long time. Call it what you will: fate, God's plan, lining of the stars. Whatever it was, J was able to see Ed, not once but two more times before he passed. J was also able to say goodbye at the hospital, so that brings him a little peace.
It's been pretty hard on both us. J because of losing his old friend, me because I'm seeing him hurt so bad. This is just a reminder that life is so short, don't take it for granted.

Ok, I'll end this post now. I could go on forever about hugging your loved ones extra hard, telling those you love that you love them, and living for every minute, but I won't. I really appreciate you all so much for staying along on this journey. Every single one of you are special and are loved! I hope you all enjoy your weekend! I promise I'll post an update soon about the trip!

I am SO sorry to hear about y'alls friend's passing :( You are right. Life is definitely way too short. My sister passed away at 17 years old. You just never know when your number will be called. Many prayers and thoughts for y'all and the family involved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter