WDW "Vacation A Day" Contest!

When I got home from work on Friday, I immediately checked the front porch. I had 2 very large shipping boxes from PetSmart waiting. I picked up the first box and sandwiched in between the 2 was a Fedex envelope. I almost passed out until I realized that it was from Hyundai.:headache: It was a $500 Disney gift card though. :woohoo:

Very nice! Did you win a contest?

A couple of months ago I received a $50 Disney gift card from the OceanSpray Disney contest. I now have $1,050 in Disney gift cards put aside for our next vacation.

Very nice! Did you win a contest?

A couple of months ago I received a $50 Disney gift card from the OceanSpray Disney contest. I now have $1,050 in Disney gift cards put aside for our next vacation.

I won $50 in the Ocean Spray contest as well! Actually my DH won from where I entered him and he called me and said something vague like "we won something from the Disney contest..." and my heart started racing thinking we won the grand prize...and then he said "...a gift card." :headache:

Don't get me wrong - I am very glad I won the GC but I would have loved to have been the grand prize winner!!!

Just opened my email and a subject line said "Two Free Nights At the Happiest Place On Earth". My heart dropped. Sure it was only two nights but I will take what I can get! I finally won something..... except it was a buy 7 nights, get 2 nights free. :headache: Oh well.... Please let me win this!!!!pixiedust:

Well at least we know they are letting people know they won! We still have a shot, and woo hoo on the DIS winner! :)

So FedEx dropped off a package today, of course I got a teensy butterfly thinking maybe it was the contest! But it was just my swimsuit I had ordered last week! It's my "Disney suit", red with white polka-dots :cool2:. So I'm already for my trip I'm winning....just waiting on the call! LOL

Missed a phone call yesterday from Cocoa, Florida-no voicemail :( got my heart racing and when I tried to call the number back it said it was disconnected :(

I got one from Cocoa today. It was automated, something about time shares. I was severely disappointed :sad2:

Just opened my email and a subject line said "Two Free Nights At the Happiest Place On Earth". My heart dropped. Sure it was only two nights but I will take what I can get! I finally won something..... except it was a buy 7 nights, get 2 nights free. :headache: Oh well.... Please let me win this!!!!pixiedust:

I got that too. Disappointing isn't it. :( Oh well, still hoping! pixiedust:

I am really good at lurking, not so great at posting. I have been entering everyday still....just waiting to see more winners start to pour in! I don't ever win anything, but I still have fun trying. We are going in 74 days, so at least we have that to look forward to. Good luck to all!

I won $50 in the Ocean Spray contest as well! Actually my DH won from where I entered him and he called me and said something vague like "we won something from the Disney contest..." and my heart started racing thinking we won the grand prize...and then he said "...a gift card." :headache:

Don't get me wrong - I am very glad I won the GC but I would have loved to have been the grand prize winner!!!

I hear you! When I saw the e-mail notification I was *sure* it meant I won a trip! Completely forgot about the 2nd and 3rd prizes. Selective memory my husband says :)

I got that too. Disappointing isn't it. :( Oh well, still hoping! pixiedust:

I just got this as well. Made me excited as well until I read the email. lol. I think the worst part is, we booked through Southwest and could have added a day to our trip to make it fit. O well. We still got a pretty good deal.

Just got home from worked and checked my email and .... I did not win anything today. So need a break after tax season.

Need some happiness or something in my life right now, and winning would definitely bring that about. Spent a lot of money to get the car fixed only to have the check engine light come back on not even a week later :(

I could definitely use some pixiedust: in my life right now!

So....for the last day drawing..will my name be in there 30 times? I'm so discouraged!

So....for the last day drawing..will my name be in there 30 times? I'm so discouraged!�� Where are all the winners?

I believe you are correct- I have been entering each day (husband and I) since it started- haven't missed a day yet! Still hoping to be a "LUCKY" one- but finally glad to see a winner.

Gosh, I hope they are not, somehow, filtering out folks who are Disney frequenters. I hope not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter