wdw uk 2014-bookable now

Hi everyone :)
Just a quick question, I'm looking to book two weeks in POR for late September/October time
At the moment the whole package is coming to around £3600 for two people. (Tickets, hotel, flights, dining)

The disney 30% off thing has ended now having just hit midnight. (Now being April 2nd)
What are the chances of them doing a free dinging offer and gift card again for late 2013?
Knocking £600 off and bringing the cost down to £3000 would really make me sleep better at nights lol

I very much doubt you will see a UK offer for free dining for 2013 all the rumours point to the launch of the 2014 offers in a couple of weeks.

It might be worth checking the US offers as they usually have free dining in September and their offers are released later (currently doing summer offers to mid August). Previously the free dining in the US have been QS in value and DDP in mod and up.

I just had a quote from ocean florida and its not cheap. Over £3500 more than what we are paying this year, just crazy

I just had a quote from ocean florida and its not cheap. Over £3500 more than what we are paying this year, just crazy

That's quite a considerable leap in prices! :confused3

Our holiday from them that we're going in in Oct 2014 is only £1400 more than our Oct 2012 holiday which was for 9 nights for the 4 of us. For that extra £1400 Paul and I are staying for an extra 6 nights, we've got 21 day tickets instead of 14 day tickets and we're having to pay full adult price for Josh as he will be 18 so I'm happy that I've got quite a good deal :)

Our holiday from them that we're going in in Oct 2014 is only £1400 more than our Oct 2012 holiday which was for 9 nights for the 4 of us. For that extra £1400 Paul and I are staying for an extra 6 nights, we've got 21 day tickets instead of 14 day tickets and we're having to pay full adult price for Josh as he will be 18 so I'm happy that I've got quite a good deal :)

You absolutely have got a great price.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter