WDW Fans: Will you go see Harry Potter?

We definitely plan on going, but not during our 2010 trip. We'll probably try it out in 2011. 2012 is reserved for California and Hawaii, Disney style!

We plan to do Hawaii Disney style in 2012 too :goodvibes

DH & I may even consider annual passes. We've been to Universal only once in over 12 years of marriage, and we didn't like it much compared to WDW. But I'm a huge fan of HP and can't wait to check out this new section. Disney will still most likely get our money for annual passes this year, but we may use fewer days by going to see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. :wizard:

Never been to Universal in Orlando, not interested...until now. For our next trip in December we plan to spend a day there just to do HP. Then on to Disney World.

08 was our first trip to US Orlando and we had a great time. This is our year to go to Disney but we will absolutely go to check out Harry Potter. We plan at least 3 days between the two parks with the 7 day passes we were able to get courtesy of a fellow Dis'er.

Not a fan so won't be going. Haven't taken DS6 and DD3 to Universal at all, I have it in my head that WDW is the only place we belong!

Oh yeah! Definitely going to see HP! Who doesn't want to walk into Hogwarts?!?! Of course I couldn't go to Orlando and not go to Disney....... so the trip will just have to be longer to accomodate that!

I just book three nights at the Hard rock:cool1:,just so we can go and see HP. We originally where not going to see It this year with how busy Its going to be,but we decided that we where not going to come back In 2011??:confused3 :scared1:so I thought we will want to see It this year then. So we split up our 10 day stay at POP,to 7 and three at the HR. I admit we got suck In!:sad2:

Not this trip, but in a future trip YES! I want to be able to go on the rides, and I'll be 7 months pregnant when we're there in May.

Yes. In fact, we twice postponed a reguarly scheduled WDW trip to make sure we will be there when it opens. We just hope it's not as cheap feeling as the rest of the park or we'll never step foot on Universal property again.

I book a room for three nights from the 10th to the 13th.For all the popularity of hP I did not think iT would of been that easy to make a resv?,but the dates where pretty open maybe there will not be that pack like I thought.

Yes. In fact, we twice postponed a reguarly scheduled WDW trip to make sure we will be there when it opens. We just hope it's not as cheap feeling as the rest of the park or we'll never step foot on Universal property again.

I guess you never stayed onsite. we felt lke a king and queen when we stayed at Royal Pacific. short walk to both parks and city walk. I admit, Islands needed more, hence... Harry.. but we actually prefer the Studios to MGM.
(yes, we still prefer disney,which is why we always to Universal first.) but you can't beat the FOTL resort perk!

I'm sure my DH and I will see Harry Potter next time we are in Florida. We are both huge Harry Potter fans and he's never been to Universal, so we'll probably do a long trip and spend 7 days at Disney and 2 at Universal, or something like that.

We are definitely going to be there in June. We will be taking advantage of the FOTL pass by staying onsite for the first time. I figure having the FOTL pass will neutralize the enormous crowds I think will come to see the boy wizard. WDW will definitely feel the pinch for at least this summer.
We will also be doing WDW and SW over a 2 week stay at BWV for the rest of the trip. Cankt wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter