• on Disney Wonder

• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks to all for thinking of me/him this morning. I got a 1 word text from him about 1pm...."fail". :sad2: Now to give him space for the afternoon (he's angry w/ himself) & I'll check in with him later. Luckily he does get another chance & Holly reminded me that many lawyers don't pass the bar on the 1st try (that is a tidbit that I will need to pass along).

sry monica. :grouphug:

most lawyers hit their head on the BAR at least once. even more here in CA.
because most of them can't pass a bar without stopping for a drink.
let's see if i can come up with any more lawyer jokes.

Karl

John and I got married in September too. On the 29th, but 22 years ago. What is your wedding date in September and I wish you as many happy years as we are having.

I hope you all can make it on the reunion cruise.

i got married on the 29th of sept 88. my sister got married on sept 29th about 4 yrs ago.

Karl

Monica, the other thing is that sometimes you come out of a test thinking you did terribly and it was actually fine. When I took the bar exam, that's how I felt, but I passed it! Hopefully he did better than he thought.

i got married on the 29th of sept 88. my sister got married on sept 29th about 4 yrs ago.

Karl

OMG Karl ... that is soooooo cool!!!! You and Robin are two years ahead of me and John, but on the same date. Then your sister picked the same date too. That's so awesome. Me and John think that it's the perfect time of the year and great to celebrate our anniversary every year.

OMG Karl ... that is soooooo cool!!!! You and Robin are two years ahead of me and John, but on the same date. Then your sister picked the same date too. That's so awesome. Me and John think that it's the perfect time of the year and great to celebrate our anniversary every year.

i have only know Robin since 04

Karl

Karl

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Monica, how did it go on the phone with him last night?

I haven't heard from him yet. I texted about 8pm. I will be giving him space now - that's how he handles things. I'll reach out again in a few days.

Thanks for asking :upsidedow:goodvibes

I haven't heard from him yet. I texted about 8pm. I will be giving him space now - that's how he handles things. I'll reach out again in a few days.

Thanks for asking :upsidedow:goodvibes

I'm sure he's under a lot of pressure and he needs to "fix" this before he can move on. I feel so badly for him because I know how tough those tests are. I had a 3.5 gpa at nyu carrying 12 credits while working 60 hours a week....and those tests kicked my butt. I studied for it, but never took it. Everyone I worked with that took it and traded all day everyday said that they had a hard time with it too and it was easier for them because they handled trades. But it's a necessary evil if you want to work in brokerage and do any kind of trading. I wish him a lot of luck and hope that the next time is easier for him and that he passes.

Nope, no rest. I took a half of vicodin and then we kept going with the house packing. We're working on my office now so I have to decide if each and everything in it is going. There's lots of stuff.

OH good news. I found a ring that I kept from my mother. It was her cocktail ring and it has real diamonds. I had forgotten all about it. I had it in her jewelry box that I kept also. I'm so happy that I found it again.

oh that is wonderful that you found a ring from your mother... and sorry to hear about your leg...

Take care

Scottishwee35 x

I found you all!!! Here's where you all keep in touch! That is so neat! I must admit, I haven't visited the cruise section of DIS much at all since our last cruise in 2008 but I wondered how everyone is getting along.

I only skimmed back a couple pages but am glad to read about what everyone is up to. I'd love to do a reunion cruise if it works.

My ex would never agree to doing a cruise with me again though so :confused3

:lmao:

But I have a new victim. My new hubby has never been cruising and only visited WDW for the first time with me when we got together. Since we've been together, I've managed to drag him to Florida 3 times in 2.5 years. Pretty good, I thought. I'm not having much luck lately. The PC cruise in 2008 with my ex was not the smartest thing I've ever done. Took a previous bf to WDW in 2009 and we broke up shortly after that. Hubby and I took 5 kids to WDW in 2011, which will not be repeated. . . ever. We were married in Florida in Sept of 2012 but the time share we stayed at in Kissimmee had a murder the week we were there. . .

I'll keep reading back, to catch up on you all. Hope the weather in your part of the world is nicer than mine. Spring can't come too soon here!

I just read your wedding TR!!! Soo sweet...(well.. except for the murder part... :eek:)

Hi Aussie......so glad you found us. YUP this is where we have been hiding out for the past five years. hahaha....now on part 21 after cruise.

yup... 5 years of gossip... :rolleyes1

My right leg is seriously infected again. I'm taking antibiotics and it usually takes a long time to go away. I soaked it in the tub with epsome salt and iodine today and it's screamingly painful. Back to the vicodin.

I'm sure I'll be napping soon...

that's where I've been all week... I hate it...

OH good news. I found a ring that I kept from my mother. It was her cocktail ring and it has real diamonds. I had forgotten all about it. I had it in her jewelry box that I kept also. I'm so happy that I found it again.

YAY!!!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

We're ready to go down to Florida April 1st to sign papers and put down money. We plan to move in by May 1st or sooner. But now there are no houses available in our community. The unfurnished one just rented recently and there was a furnished one available. We looked at pictures of it yesterday. We were considering taking it and putting our stuff in storage. Then we could wait it out for an unfurnished place while we were already there. But the agent emailed me late last night saying that the owner took it off the market because now they want to put it up for sale. So that one is out. Nothing new is available at this time in that community.

John and I still have some time since it's only mid March. We won't be ready for another two weeks. Hopefully something good will come available by then. Keeping all positive thoughts.

Good luck! Fingers crossed that something comes up!

Karl

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

surf2di4
sry monica.

Karl

Holly your welcome to post the 1 or 2 you know!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Karl

surf2di4
sry monica.

Karl

Holly your welcome to post the 1 or 2 you know!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Karl
Karl, fortunately, the ones I work for are in the minority re lawyer stereotypes, LOL! They're the rare good ones! :thumbsup2

Well it's been six weeks since John has been retired and that leaves the kid to drive to work and back all by himself. YUP he got into an accident already. Not a good one either. Fortunately he's OK. John looked at the wreck of the car yesterday and he can't believe the kid walked away from it. He said he was doing 50 in the right hand lane and someone cut off the car in front of him. He hit her and the guy behind him hit him. He was sandwiched. Thank all goodness he only has a few bruises and that's it. The airbag and seatbelt kept him alive.

The sad part is that I just bought him that car 4 months ago when I got a small inheritance from my mother. Now it's totalled. I told him that I'm saving to move and I can't put a dime into another car for him. So he has to take out a pension loan from his job and buy himself another car. I told him, John we're not going to be here in another month. What are you going to do on your own. So he's taking care of it himself for the first time in his 41 years.

Here is Brian holding is Goddaughter for the first time...

I told him to relax... he'll grow on her... & to promise her Ben & Jerrys... it worked on him!!! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

429721_10151611903604881_1032467936_n.jpg

Well it's been six weeks since John has been retired and that leaves the kid to drive to work and back all by himself. YUP he got into an accident already. Not a good one either. Fortunately he's OK. John looked at the wreck of the car yesterday and he can't believe the kid walked away from it. He said he was doing 50 in the right hand lane and someone cut off the car in front of him. He hit her and the guy behind him hit him. He was sandwiched. Thank all goodness he only has a few bruises and that's it. The airbag and seatbelt kept him alive.

The sad part is that I just bought him that car 4 months ago when I got a small inheritance from my mother. Now it's totalled. I told him that I'm saving to move and I can't put a dime into another car for him. So he has to take out a pension loan from his job and buy himself another car. I told him, John we're not going to be here in another month. What are you going to do on your own. So he's taking care of it himself for the first time in his 41 years.

Deb, I'm glad he's OK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter