• on Disney Wonder

• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tom and his girlfriend Tiffany left Pittsburgh and moved to Florida in the Rockledge area near Sandi and Kris. Kris lives with Sandi since Joe died.

John and I are going to be centrally located off of I-4. East off of I-4 is Sandi and Uncle Teddy. I won't be seeing Kris or Tom. West off of I-4 is my cousin Doug. We will be right in the middle of our family.

Then we'll be near our friends too....Monica, Heather, Lisa, Connie. I can't wait to get to Florida and have a social life. John and I are both very social people. In the Poconos we dont' have anyone anymore.....mom and Sandi are gone. So we will be happier living in the community that we picked in Florida, being centrally located to friends and family.:upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

Tom and his girlfriend Tiffany left Pittsburgh and moved to Florida in the Rockledge area near Sandi and Kris. Kris lives with Sandi since Joe died.

John and I are going to be centrally located off of I-4. East off of I-4 is Sandi and Uncle Teddy. I won't be seeing Kris or Tom. West off of I-4 is my cousin Doug. We will be right in the middle of our family.

Then we'll be near our friends too....Monica, Heather, Lisa, Connie. I can't wait to get to Florida and have a social life. John and I are both very social people. In the Poconos we dont' have anyone anymore.....mom and Sandi are gone. So we will be happier living in the community that we picked in Florida, being centrally located to friends and family.:upsidedow:upsidedow:upsidedow

Deb, wow about the family and I wish you and John all the best for moving and good tosee your family and friends too..:thumbsup2

Scottishwee35

Ok... isn't this the cutest bunny????

The QM found some gift cards she got off of her disney visa and we went shopping for the baby today!!!! (Thank God for a 30% discount too!!!) :cheer2::cheer2:

We also decided that we would get her her first bathing ensemble... We didn't get her the flip flops though... too much for a baby her size...

DSPHDMNBbySwim13

Recovering well from surgery. They are letting me eat dinner, and I'm very excited since I haven't eaten since Sunday night!

Hopefully going home tomorrow since everything went so well :)

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! :cool1:

Here's to a speedy recovery, Ginamarie!

....I can not believe how long it has been since I've been on the DISboards......

I voted...

Of course Planky wants to go skydiving in the Himalayas... :eek:

I voted...

Of course Planky wants to go skydiving in the Himalayas... :eek:

Thanks Michelle....sorry Planky.

I should have said OCT for the Southern Caribbean because that's the one that some other Thieves are on.

I'll just bring along a bungee cord and let him jump from the shower rod... :rotfl:

I know...

I can put him in a large zip lock bag and take him on the aqua duck!!! :rotfl2::rotfl2:

WOW.....that's a lot of work and such a great workout. You're going to look great in no time with all that. I'm glad you like it too. That will keep you going....awesome!

It will take longer than you think because I can't do it when Tyler is with me because when I pick him up after work we only have a little over 2 hours before bed and part of that time is taken up with dinner and his bath or shower. Not enough time in the day.

No colostomy, nd they are sending me home around noon :) such a relief that this went so smoothly. I should be back on my feet in a few days.

Of course I've been following your progress on FB, but this is such great news! So happy all went so well!

He has an aversion to getting his little green furry butt wet... :lmao:

Unless it's in the hot tub... :rolleyes1

if he goes head first you only try to just get your head wet

Karl

you KNOW how his antennae get frizzy when the humidity is high...

More than likely he'll just stay inside and drive the room service people nuts... :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter