• on Disney Wonder

• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hey Deb & gang - we aren't up for a family cruise - sorry - :cool2: maybe if something gets on the books one or two of us could pop in at the last minute - but school schedules are just to booked to commit to a vacation like this now for us - sorry guys

I think a lot of people have the same issue with kids and school. So I think we should try and do it during summer vacation.

But I understand it if the whole family can't make it, you're all always so busy. Hopefully you can come with a kid or alone when we figure something out.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hi thieves!:grouphug: I couldn't let Ms Tart have all the fun........i coud be interested in this...... A TA would be great next year.....:thumbsup2

:littleangel:

Hi Angel, it would be so great to do a cruise with you. Hopefully it will work out and we can do our Champagne Girls together!!!!!

I think a lot of people have the same issue with kids and school. So I think we should try and do it during summer vacation.

But I understand it if the whole family can't make it, you're all always so busy. Hopefully you can come with a kid or alone when we figure something out.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We need summer or spring break but I'm sure everyone else has different spring breaks.

I just voted myself....too funny that I made the poll, but didn't vote. *duh*

Seeing Noel & John tonight....they're looking at houses around here too, and want my opinion on somethings.

We need summer or spring break but I'm sure everyone else has different spring breaks.

I think more people will be able to do summer vacation so I think we should go with that time of the year.....maybe July.

I just voted myself....too funny that I made the poll, but didn't vote. *duh*

Seeing Noel & John tonight....they're looking at houses around here too, and want my opinion on somethings.

DUH.....you definitely need to vote too. Silly!!!

I wish Noel and John lots of good luck finding exactly what they're looking for. Tell them to check Craigslist also. Your real estate friend, Wendy?, told me to do that and it worked for me. I got lots of appointments and it put me in touch with a realtor who knew the property that we picked.

still not completely with my voice. It still comes & goes, depending on if/when I cough & if I am talking, for how long I talk. Saturday, I met with Marlene and another friend only for a 1/2 hour, and did only a little bit of talking. I had to talk to the lady at the bank & at the library, then the waitress at Chili's to order my food.

I didn't talk to anyone else that day, except for my sister for about 20mins. Yesterday, I talked to my parents for about 30 min & that was it.

We'll see how I do tonight with Noel & John. :)

There was a Danny Kaye movie marathon yesterday....in celebration of what would have been his 100th bday. I watched several movies, even 1 I had not seen before (a drama). I then watched Once Upon a Time & Downton Abbey. Good day if I may say so :goodvibes

Deb - keep yourself covered up while around the men in your house. Can't have you getting sick now. You & John need to get packing!!

Michelle - are you still "out"? Trying to do as much as you can on your phone?

Hope you're feeling ok.

Holly - how did Tyler do at the car show today? He looks like he's having fun in the pics you posted. Hope it went well & was enjoyable.

:wave: to Karl, Robin, Nan, Cork, Mandy, Kaz, G, Cheri, V, LisaG !!!

Trying to remember who else posted....don't mean to leave anyone out

still not completely with my voice. It still comes & goes, depending on if/when I cough & if I am talking, for how long I talk. Saturday, I met with Marlene and another friend only for a 1/2 hour, and did only a little bit of talking. I had to talk to the lady at the bank & at the library, then the waitress at Chili's to order my food.

I didn't talk to anyone else that day, except for my sister for about 20mins. Yesterday, I talked to my parents for about 30 min & that was it.

We'll see how I do tonight with Noel & John. :)

Haha.....Monica.....cheating doesn't count as time off not talking, even if it's only a little bit. You have to stay completely silent until your voice comes back to normal. I know that's impossible to do. But that's a sure way to get better. Good Luck sweetie.

There was a Danny Kaye movie marathon yesterday....in celebration of what would have been his 100th bday. I watched several movies, even 1 I had not seen before (a drama). I then watched Once Upon a Time & Downton Abbey. Good day if I may say so :goodvibes

Sounds like a great day!

Deb - keep yourself covered up while around the men in your house. Can't have you getting sick now. You & John need to get packing!!

I know.....right!!! We have two more months and two weeks left now before we move. I'm waiting until John retires and is home everyday. Then we'll really get cooking. We could have started this week because he's off the whole week, but he got sick. So I'm staying away from him and his germs. haha.

Once he retires, we'll have two whole months to work at it everyday. We should be fine. Lots of stuff is either staying here or going into the garbage.

I voted. I would love to have a reunion cruise to be honest. I loved the PC mostly because of the friends I made. I hope it does happen at a time I can go which is an ever shrinking window for me. ;)

Of course we all want 7+ nights!!

The Magic is my "home" ship and I really do love it. I'm hoping she will be back in NYC for summer 2014!

What about Frankenmuth. its a fun place lol. Have fun at the auto show

Karl

Karl, nobody here in MI believes this, but I've never been to Frankenmuth, LOL! Most people go often, but we've never gotten around to it. It's somewhere I want to go though!

What a great surprise for Tyler. And I LOVE the pics from the car show. YAY for Tyler being able to enjoy himself among the crowd. That's major for him. Great Job!!!

We took a break for lunch but after that he never really got back in the groove. Just too crowded and loud. So we headed off to our next 2 planned stops. It was definitely a fun day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter