• on Disney Wonder

• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
remember that contest that I won at work last year ($250 Amazon)? Well, they pick about 10 people a month to win that, then out of the 12 months, they pick 1 person per month THEN from those 12 people they pick 1 person to win an all expenses paid trip for the employee & 1 person (thinking to Cancun). Well - I was picked as 1 of the 12!!! They will be drawing for the trip w/in the next month (or so).

Fingers, toes & everything else crossed!!!

Woohoo! Good luck! :)

You and Rich are going to have a great time with Marilyn and John. Wish I could be there too, but I'll be moving one month earlier. If it was 2014 I could do it.

I give up.....what is IGT, OGT and VGT? I checked the website and your cruise is $1,000 more than what I paid for it in 2008. It's the same price that I just paid to go to Hawaii for 15 nights.

IGT, is inside guaranty. OGT, is ocean view guaranty. VGT, is verandah. When a cruise isn't selling well, they offer these deals after the PIF date. The cost of the VGT room, with transfers and insurance was $3064. Dennis and Angie are cruising also.

remember that contest that I won at work last year ($250 Amazon)? Well, they pick about 10 people a month to win that, then out of the 12 months, they pick 1 person per month THEN from those 12 people they pick 1 person to win an all expenses paid trip for the employee & 1 person (thinking to Cancun). Well - I was picked as 1 of the 12!!! They will be drawing for the trip w/in the next month (or so).

pixiedust:pixiedust:

Going back to bed. My head hurts. Was hoping to do the 9am to 3:30pm skiing session but by the time I get dressed and head out I probably wouldn't make it until 10:30-ish, and since I need to get rid of my headache first, I guess I'll do the 3:30-11pm session instead. ;)

OK, so no skiing after all. Not in the budget. Such is life.

So I might as well go back to bed. :(

Up for anything in 2014... :goodvibes

Viva la Bubbly!!! :goodvibes

So when do we leave?

don't forget to cross your eyes and dot you tee's

Karl

I wonder what Tee's he's thinking about... lol :rolleyes1

I got nothin'. Just....Hi! :wave2:

Hi! :flower3:

After sleeping most of the day away, I suppose I'll venture out for food. I just wish the place I want food from delivered because I don't feel motivated enough to get dressed. ;)

I voted and I picked 'em all! I'm up for anything, if it's a Thieves Reunion, although the more time on the ship, the better as far as I'm concerned! Hope a lot of us can make it.:cool1::cool1::goodvibes:banana::love::cloud9::hug::grouphug:

I'll only be able to go on a summer cruise when school is out because I won't cruise again without Tyler.

WOW this is great!!! Everything is crossed and sending prayers, positive thoughts and pixie dust for you to win the drawing.

IGT, is inside guaranty. OGT, is ocean view guaranty. VGT, is verandah. When a cruise isn't selling well, they offer these deals after the PIF date. The cost of the VGT room, with transfers and insurance was $3064. Dennis and Angie are cruising also.

Is that price per person or for two people total?

I'm happy Dennis and Angie are cruising with you also. What a great trip that's going to be.

Going back to bed. My head hurts. Was hoping to do the 9am to 3:30pm skiing session but by the time I get dressed and head out I probably wouldn't make it until 10:30-ish, and since I need to get rid of my headache first, I guess I'll do the 3:30-11pm session instead. ;)

I hope your headache goes away and you get to go skiiing.

I had a bad migraine today. I know how you're feeling. Hope you get better soon.

I'll only be able to go on a summer cruise when school is out because I won't cruise again without Tyler.

That's such a good thing to keep in mind. The kids are all older now and it's not so easy to take them out of school. So we should say that we'll cruise from late June to early August.

Holly, I do get migraines, but not very often.....maybe twice a year. When I get them they are so bad that I toss my cookies, whether I have food in me or not. The only way I get them to go away is to take a muscle relaxer. Then I go to sleep and when I wake up they're mostly gone.

I had a bad one this morning when I woke up and it really made me sick. I was afraid that I wouldn't keep the muscle relaxer down, but I did. Thank goodness! I still have a little bit of the migraine left, but it's nothing.

John's retirement is getting closer and closer. Monday he has off for MLK day, then he took the rest of the week off as float days.....which he has to use up or lose. His remaining vacation days he'll get paid for and his remaining sick days he'll get paid for half of them. But his float days he won't get paid for so he might as well take them off.

So.....he has this whole week off and then one more week to go and he is done for good!!! YAY!!!! I'm so happy.

I think we'll have to have a retirement party for him after we move south. He can host his own dinner party.....which is what he loves to do.....and we'll call that his retirement party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter