WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola peeps - checking in :flower3:

Michelle - please ad my birthday cruise - wonder MR 3/25-4/1 - waiting for friends to join me - I'm sailing with my girlfriend Liz - Paul didn't want to go or take time off work - Molly can't leave school anymore (high school work load too heavy too miss any days) Willie has a race - so I'm taking a mommy time out :thumbsup2

Other good news from today - I just got news that I am starting a new job tomorrow - Ian - listen up - I'm doing the books for a Jewish Temple - kinda cool new things to learn for me and best of all part time :) - so Disneyland trip will be planned to celebrate soon in our future. We actually talked about going this weekend but opted out since it is going to rain.

That is all the news here - nice to see all checking in :)

Nan

I'm sure Monica will catch up with your bday cruise... Mommy time is good :dance3::dance3:

Nan - your bday cruise sounds like fun! Good luck on the new job!

LOVE seeing people checking in :goodvibes

Tammy - I am interested in a Greek Isles cruise, but not sure (depends on cost).

So far, I've biked 10 miles this week (Mon, Tues, Wed)...I may take tonight off. My good knee last night was grumbling a little, so I just did the 3 miles (was aiming for 4). I'll see how I feel tonight while watching "Big Bang Theory" & "Grey's". I bike while I :happytv: so that I'm not thinking about what I'm doing on the bike. I did a total of 11 miles last week, so I want to beat that.

I know I'll do some walking on Saturday as friend Jennifer & I are going to MK. I'm in search of a good shirt for my nephew to have waiting in the cabin for him (for pirate night).

Hi Michelle,

I get my stitches out Friday and will wait to hear if I can eat popcorn yet. Since the bone graft/implant surgery I can't eat berries (little seeds), nuts, popcorn, corn chips, hard pretzels, or anything with hard sharp edges. It's been torture! These are my favorite foods - good thing I can get chocolate without nuts and/or berries or I would have gone crazy. A person cannot only eat so much jello, pudding and oatmeal!!

What's this about, Lisa? :eek: Are you OK? :hug:

Karl....a bunch of us are doing the Hawaii cruise in April & staying at the Doubletree in San Pedro. Is that too far of a drive to come by for a visit? We'd love to see you!

I'm hoping Bubba & V can come too (even tho I get to see them at the end of this year at WDW, unless plans have changed).

When will Bubba and V be at WDW? We have to make it down there to say hi while they are there.

Karl, you have to come and visit us at the Doubletree.

Hi everybody! I wish I was going to Hawaii with you guys but my work schedule won't allow it. I am not so patiently waiting to hear about Summer 2013. Greek isles anyone?

YES Tammy, that's the one I want to do in 2013 too. I'm waiting for them to announce the new itineraries.

Robin& my plan is to take the Magic back to the US but maybe do another cruise out of Rome to the Greek isle's. since that's where it looks like Disney is going to base out of next YR(this is simply based on the canceled News conference today)

Karl

THIEVES REUNION doing the Greek Isles 2013!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm not Karl, but San Pedro is just a short hop from me, so be sure to keep me posted on your dinner plans

Tracy, we'll all be staying at the Doubletree near the port the night before the cruise on Sat April 28th. You have to come and meet us all and have dinner with us. We have not picked a place yet, but we'll let you know when we do. Or maybe you could suggest some place in the neighborhood.

No hope for us on the Hawaii Cruise. Except for maybe a visit to the port to wave you off. And yes, year end is still a go.

V, can you and Bubba come the night before we take off on Sat April 28th. We could all meet up for dinner and drinks.

When are you going to WDW, me and John will have to show up to see you there.

Consider cruising with us July 2013 going to the Greek Isles. Monica will hook you up.

So far, I've biked 10 miles this week (Mon, Tues, Wed)...I may take tonight off. My good knee last night was grumbling a little, so I just did the 3 miles (was aiming for 4). I'll see how I feel tonight while watching "Big Bang Theory" & "Grey's". I bike while I :happytv: so that I'm not thinking about what I'm doing on the bike. I did a total of 11 miles last week, so I want to beat that.

I know I'll do some walking on Saturday as friend Jennifer & I are going to MK. I'm in search of a good shirt for my nephew to have waiting in the cabin for him (for pirate night).

Hey... be careful with that knee!!!

What's this about, Lisa? :eek: Are you OK? :hug:

She's popcorn intolerant for a bit.. :rolleyes:

Tracy, we'll all be staying at the Doubletree near the port the night before the cruise on Sat April 28th. You have to come and meet us all and have dinner with us. We have not picked a place yet, but we'll let you know when we do. Or maybe you could suggest some place in the neighborhood.

Okay! It's officially on my Google calendar so the whole family can see it and plan to be there (maybe). The only glitch I can foresee is if Alison and I have to make one last college visit before National Response Day on May 1 but I don't really anticipate that. I hope the decision has been made and the deposit sent long before then!

About how many Thieves will there be? I'll scout restaurants. I have a former student who's now a chef who lives in San Pedro (Doesn't work there or this would be a no-brainer). He'll have some good suggestions, I think.

I'm sure Monica will catch up with your bday cruise... Mommy time is good :dance3::dance3:

Naw monica is sailing out of Florida -I'm sailing out of California :thumbsup2

Oh you mean she it the OP got it! Isn't her cruise the same as mine?

Greetings to All.

Best wishes for changing life situations :hug:
(I had my fourth pay cut in 15 years of working in Indiana Early Intervention Home care Physical Therapy last year and a tremendous increase in paperwork --non-reimbursed time--a few months ago.......:sad2:

We will be at the DoubleTree before the Hawaii cruise in April and would love to do an Eastern Med cruise!! Keep us on all notification lists. Even though we cherish our alone-together time, we want to know what is planned and show up now and then.

Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter