WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh don't leave Marilyn!!!!

come and stay and chat with us for a couple of years!!! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Just subbing so I don't lose you. It's fun watching those of you who are making Hawaii plans! Wish we were going but we had already booked the Fantasy MV AND Alaska in August. Three cruises in a year (2 of them in the same month) are just not in the cards for this family, especially with TWO college tuitions to pay starting this year!

Can't believe it's been 5 years since the start of the Thieves family!

I thank you all (and God) again so much for coming into my life :grouphug::grouphug:

Can't believe it's been 5 years since the start of the Thieves family!

I thank you all (and God) again so much for coming into my life :grouphug::grouphug:

Me too! You have all changed my life and for the better. I'm very thankful.

Checking in and marking my spot so I can find us later!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I feel the same way... my life would be very boring without all of you!!! :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

:scared1:

we have a few more YR'S:rolleyes1 in US!!!!!:banana: we're at almost 40 threads...

Karl

I still think we're the longest and oldest meet thread on the Dis... but I don't want to mention it outside of... wouldn't want anyone butting in...:rotfl:

I still think we're the longest and oldest meet thread on the Dis... but I don't want to mention it outside of... wouldn't want anyone butting in...:rotfl:

we're certainly the OLDEST:-)rotfl2:) and at 39 or so threads the Longest.
and we are not even trying to be.

And i do want to do some cruises with all of YOU again someday in the near future....

Karl

we're certainly the OLDEST:-)rotfl2:) and at 39 or so threads the Longest.
and we are not even trying to be.

And i do want to do some cruises with all of YOU again someday in the near future....

Karl

Karl....a bunch of us are doing the Hawaii cruise in April & staying at the Doubletree in San Pedro. Is that too far of a drive to come by for a visit? We'd love to see you!

I'm hoping Bubba & V can come too (even tho I get to see them at the end of this year at WDW, unless plans have changed).

Hi everybody! I wish I was going to Hawaii with you guys but my work schedule won't allow it. I am not so patiently waiting to hear about Summer 2013. Greek isles anyone?

Hi everybody! I wish I was going to Hawaii with you guys but my work schedule won't allow it. I am not so patiently waiting to hear about Summer 2013. Greek isles anyone?

Robin& my plan is to take the Magic back to the US but maybe do another cruise out of Rome to the Greek isle's. since that's where it looks like Disney is going to base out of next YR(this is simply based on the canceled News conference today)

Karl

Well, I'm not Karl, but San Pedro is just a short hop from me, so be sure to keep me posted on your dinner plans

Karl....a bunch of us are doing the Hawaii cruise in April & staying at the Doubletree in San Pedro. Is that too far of a drive to come by for a visit? We'd love to see you!

I'm hoping Bubba & V can come too (even tho I get to see them at the end of this year at WDW, unless plans have changed).

No hope for us on the Hawaii Cruise. Except for maybe a visit to the port to wave you off. And yes, year end is still a go.

:wave2: Hi everyone!

Can't believe I was planning for my very first cruise when I was so lucky to meet up with you all on the Theives thread :grouphug: I also can't believe the Hawaii cruise will be #8 for me :upsidedow :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter