WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working for another CM at Caribbean Beach Resort tomorrow AM because SHE gets to go on the 7 night Eastern cruise! Then tomorrow night we are playing BUNCO at friend's house, then on Sunday there's a big celebration here at the downtown area of Hunter's Creek with music and entertainment and stuff.....also Celebration is having it's Pie Festival.

So much to do,so little time! Good thing I don't believe in cleaning house:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Wow, that's a whole weekend of fun! :goodvibes

I am enjoying a 1-point beer and having guinea pig fun! While I cleaned his cage after work, I stuck him in a laundry basket (with a thick towel under him) with a little treat and draped a smaller towel over a corner. He was moving all around under that towel and eventually pulled it down on himself. I lifted a corner and peeked in at him and he was just lying there. Seemed to like being under there, so I left him there about a 1/2 hour. Then when I put him back in his clean cage, he was running laps again just like last time I cleaned it. Silly little rodent! Then he discovered the mirror I put just outside the cage and I think he thinks he has a friend now. He'd run up to it, stop and look for a second and race back and forth a couple times and repeat Too funny! I'm having so much fun with this little guy, I plan on upgrading to a much bigger cage and getting a 2nd guinea so they can play together. (Another boy, of course...we certainly don't want babies!). :thumbsup2

DEBORAH

When is a good time to go to Scotland & Wales? Is September a good time? Starting to thing about what Mom/Dad & I are doing next year. And be aware - I will want to see you if you are around ;)
Wow, how cool! :goodvibes

It does doesn't it? Isn't it a common name over there? I thought it was odd. However, the villa looks lovely.

Pool and hot tub overlooking lake and fishing deck.
137285_13.jpg

Family Room
137285_23.jpg

Our bedroom with balcony overlooking lake
137285_22.jpg

Games room
137285_21.jpg

Obviously there is more!!!

42 in total with the airport hotel the night before and the overnight flight home! Not sure how we will like it but we are going to give it a try!!:lmao:
Marilyn, that looks so nice! :goodvibes

Well, it must really be spring because somebody in my neighborhood mowed their yard for the first time of the season 2 days ago! :goodvibes

It doesn't seem possible to be able to lose weight with Weight Watchers because I feel like I'm eating so much. Only time will tell, I suppose.

FOR THOSE OF YOU CRAZY PEOPLE WHO ARE THINGING OF GOING TO FLORIDA SOON... DON'T FORGET TO PACK THAT WONDERFUL COOL TIE THAT PLANKY LEFT IN YOUR FISH EXTENDER LAST YEAR.

(tip... when you are in the parks... ask for a glass of ice water and soak the ties in the water for about 10 minutes and it will refresh it wonderfully and it will keep you cool... just don't freeze it...:thumbsup2)

It doesn't seem possible to be able to lose weight with Weight Watchers because I feel like I'm eating so much. Only time will tell, I suppose.

If you are staying within the points, then it will work... you MAY be eating more... but you are making different choices!!!!

(ohhhhhhh I'm channeling Ian... :rotfl:)

Quiet Please.....

Ahem....

Everyone stop what your doing and please join hands (virtual...) and say a very deep meaningful prayer to whatever higher power you believe in...

Think good thoughts and throw pixie dust if you've got it...

Keep your fingers crossed...

And any other body part... for that matter... (Bubba...) :rolleyes1

My project is set to go on Monday...

Can't comment anymore...

I am now going to retreat to a corner and eat chocolate...

Thank you very much...:grouphug: You may now return to your normal Friday night routine... :rolleyes:

If you are staying within the points, then it will work... you MAY be eating more... but you are making different choices!!!!

(ohhhhhhh I'm channeling Ian... :rotfl:)
Oh, I'm having no problems staying within the points. That's what makes it seem unbelievable to me. It just doesn't seem possible to be able to lose weight when I'm eating Girl Scout cookies, Peeps, and having a couple beers. But if it works, what an awesome way to do it! ;)

Quiet Please.....

Ahem....

Everyone stop what your doing and please join hands (virtual...) and say a very deep meaningful prayer to whatever higher power you believe in...

Think good thoughts and throw pixie dust if you've got it...

Keep your fingers crossed...

And any other body part... for that matter... (Bubba...) :rolleyes1

My project is set to go on Monday...

Can't comment anymore...

I am now going to retreat to a corner and eat chocolate...

Thank you very much...:grouphug: You may now return to your normal Friday night routine... :rolleyes:
Well, I don't understand any of it, but GOOD LUCK!!! :goodvibes

Happy Friday!

I had a busy week, and didn't make it onto our thread. I used a vacation day yesterday to stay home with the girls and their nasty chest colds, but it was worth it as they got lots of rest and are doing much better today.

Ken's been gone since Tues, comes home tomorrow for 2 nights and then is gone again for 6 nights, so its lots of mommy-daughters time. And we all appreciate Ken when he's back at home. :thumbsup2

Now I must go rub some mentholated goo on the girls and get them to bed.

MONICA - have a great trip!

:wave2: Bubba!

Okay, the girls are all tucked in, and I'm settling down with a big glass of skim milk and a Hedgehog:yay:

I am finally packed, hair is colored & am ready to go....exhausted, but ready.

1 more sleep :)

Ian - sorry that you have so little "you" time this weekend - you'll make it up next week :goodvibes

I'm at work today until 215pm...then off to the Mall at Millenia to exchange some $, followed by the bank to get some $, then to the library to return & pickup books before heading home to wait for Will to be my chauffer to the Marriott at MCO.

Monica, in case you are still reading....

HAVE A WONDERFUL CRUISE!!!

Kathe

Connie, we aren't at Hunters Creek till September 26th after our cruises. We are really looking forward to it.

I have begun packing for this trip - the villa this time is at the Town Centre Reserve down Davenport way - round the corner from Monica actually!!

It IS Monica's house... Monica's actually got her trip planned for then...

I am finally packed, hair is colored & am ready to go....exhausted, but ready.

1 more sleep :)

Ian - sorry that you have so little "you" time this weekend - you'll make it up next week :goodvibes

I'm at work today until 215pm...then off to the Mall at Millenia to exchange some $, followed by the bank to get some $, then to the library to return & pickup books before heading home to wait for Will to be my chauffer to the Marriott at MCO.

& take a call from Moi!!! :goodvibes

Monica, I always say my vacation starts the minute I leave work...even if I'm not 'traveling' for another day!

:cheer2:SO HAPPY VACATION STARTING AT 2:15 TODAY!:cheer2:

And I, for one, DO believe you are going on a REAL cruise with your Daddy! :hug: Have a wonderful time and say 'hi' to Copenhagen for me. And since I've typed the word, I WILL be singing 'Beautiful, beautiful Copenhagen" from Hans Christian Anderson all day today!

I love that movie... :goodvibes

DEBORAH

When is a good time to go to Scotland & Wales? Is September a good time? Starting to thing about what Mom/Dad & I are doing next year. And be aware - I will want to see you if you are around ;)

Planning ahead?? Why do people do that? :lmao:

Oh yes. 9 nights SSR, 7 at BCV and 24 at a villa.:)

(she's moving here permanantly...

Then what the dealio with the the Town Center Reserve or Preserve or whatever (sounds like someplace you put the cattle out). You're not packing any cows for this trip, are you?

MOOO

It does doesn't it? Isn't it a common name over there? I thought it was odd. However, the villa looks lovely.

Pool and hot tub overlooking lake and fishing deck.
137285_13.jpg

Family Room
137285_23.jpg

Our bedroom with balcony overlooking lake
137285_22.jpg

Games room
137285_21.jpg

Obviously there is more!!!

42 in total with the airport hotel the night before and the overnight flight home! Not sure how we will like it but we are going to give it a try!!:lmao:

We need to find Monica some new color schemes...

And with that I bid you goodnight.

Already?

I am enjoying a 1-point beer and having guinea pig fun! While I cleaned his cage after work, I stuck him in a laundry basket (with a thick towel under him) with a little treat and draped a smaller towel over a corner. He was moving all around under that towel and eventually pulled it down on himself. I lifted a corner and peeked in at him and he was just lying there. Seemed to like being under there, so I left him there about a 1/2 hour. Then when I put him back in his clean cage, he was running laps again just like last time I cleaned it. Silly little rodent! Then he discovered the mirror I put just outside the cage and I think he thinks he has a friend now. He'd run up to it, stop and look for a second and race back and forth a couple times and repeat Too funny! I'm having so much fun with this little guy, I plan on upgrading to a much bigger cage and getting a 2nd guinea so they can play together. (Another boy, of course...we certainly don't want babies!). :thumbsup2

You're having too much fun...

Well, it must really be spring because somebody in my neighborhood mowed their yard for the first time of the season 2 days ago! :goodvibes

John came to do mine on Wednesday...

Well, I don't understand any of it, but GOOD LUCK!!! :goodvibes

Thanks!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Happy Friday!

I had a busy week, and didn't make it onto our thread. I used a vacation day yesterday to stay home with the girls and their nasty chest colds, but it was worth it as they got lots of rest and are doing much better today.

Ken's been gone since Tues, comes home tomorrow for 2 nights and then is gone again for 6 nights, so its lots of mommy-daughters time. And we all appreciate Ken when he's back at home. :thumbsup2

Now I must go rub some mentholated goo on the girls and get them to bed.

MONICA - have a great trip!

Shannon, sorry to hear that the girls have been sick, but glad they are recuperating. Hope you're taking care of yourself too! Have a good weekend!

Kathe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter