WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
(some threads reward you with a pirate when you are the first one on a new page... I guess they don't know what it's like to do 100 posts a night...) :rolleyes:

I thought you were claiming a pirate for something!! :rotfl2: And I dont want to know which threads cuz I'd have to go call them wusses!

No... I only give pirate:to those deserving it... sort of a Queenly duty... :thumbsup2

I saw and read and figured it was TIME to move over here and...

Where is everyone???

hey I posted that I forgot, well, left my kid at school today just to see if it would get you out here to play and you bait us and say hello then leave :mad: what kind of friend are you if I can't trust you to take my tease me bait and give me a bad time with it :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Miss ya GayGay :flower3:

I didn't even read sorry. I'll tease you for sure next time. You want something on me? The tooth fairy forgot to come :eek: She was so nice though and gave an extra dollar.

I didn't even read sorry. I'll tease you for sure next time. You want something on me? The tooth fairy forgot to come :eek: She was so nice though and gave an extra dollar.

Oh, isn't it an upsetting pain when the Tooth Fairy forgets to come? Seems like it was worth it for someone this time though.

well that's good, but I've done it lots of time so I can't tease you too much for that. Sadly Molly hasn't left her last 4 teeth and I'm not sure if she has decided not to believe or if she doesn't want to break the tooth fairy bank :confused3 Our fairy gives just a few dollars, always in coins and I have them, so I'm just not sure what the issue is. I think I'll have to use my spy with Wilson technique to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Where is everyone and don't say planning to leave for there trips that will make me sad :sad2:

Would it make you feel better if I changed the title to 13.1?

WAIT.......

my MOTHER was born on FRIDAY THE 13TH....

And we all LOVE the Queen Mum.... :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Ken isn't Jewish... that's why he doesn't feel lucky

I'm here. Staying up can't sleep again. Watching scary movies on tv. I found a new set of channels that has movies on all the time. I'm hooked. Just what I needed huh?

I worked on a digital photo album of PC cruise today. I'm almost done with it. I think I can post a link when I'm finished so hopefully it will be soon :thumbsup2

What's up for everyones weekend?

We are having a potluck pizza dinner with friends tomorrow night, then movies for the girls and arcade place for the boys. Paul and I are taking the boys, then sleepover again we have the boys. Then little league game, on Sat and Sunday Paul and Willie are going to the track to practice. Not sure that Molly and I doing anything that day. Also have to take my car to the shop Saturday. The AC isn't working in the back. Can't figure out why :confused3 Hope it will be covered under waranty :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter